Man sentenced to 20 days in jail for pulling a gun on a pregnant woman smoking

after she refused to stop smoking. Talk about a self righteous cuntbag nicotine nazi. I'm sure the bullet would be healthier than the cigarette? I guess this is bound to happen when it is government policy to shame and disgrace people from conducting legal activities.

Armed man gets 20 days for threatening pregnant smoker | Crime | The Bellingham Herald

The man would had gotten five years had the woman not been smoking.

And he ought to have gotten five years for it, too, anyway.

But ya know what the guy really needs is a serious psychiatric evaluation and a long rest in the funny farm.

Control freaking lunatics like him need to be locked up.

This is a direct result of liberalism. Too bad she didn't have a gun and just shot him. It's why it is so important that everyone be armed at all times.

Liberals are natural subjects of dictatorship and each one is an enforcer of the dictatorship. Had she been smoking marijuana, the man would have said she was being a good mother.

This is a direct result of liberalism. Too bad she didn't have a gun and just shot him. It's why it is so important that everyone be armed at all times.

Liberals are natural subjects of dictatorship and each one is an enforcer of the dictatorship. Had she been smoking marijuana, the man would have said she was being a good mother.

Yup...in this story it would have ended better if everyone was armed.

[MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION], please dont procreate.

The story would have ended with some dictatorial DEMOCRAT SOB bleeding out as an example to the next DEMOCRAT SOB.

A happy ending all the way around.

I get why the guy is in jail, but I also get why he did what he did. Those who smoke while pregnant need something done to them because not only are they putting their own life in danger, they are dragging the life of an innocent child into their mess too and to me, that is wrong too!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not willing to give up the cigarettes for your kids, don't have kids period then.

I get why the guy is in jail, but I also get why he did what he did. Those who smoke while pregnant need something done to them because not only are they putting their own life in danger, they are dragging the life of an innocent child into their mess too and to me, that is wrong too!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not willing to give up the cigarettes for your kids, don't have kids period then.

If you've never smoked, and gotten addicted to it, you don't need to comment. It pisses me off, because I know that smoking is bad for you health, but when I started smoking I didn't really know this. It's now compared to being addicted to cocaine. I know it is...I've tried everything to quit. People who have never gone through this have no idea what they're talking about. Some people are able to quit easily.....others (like me) have a hard addiction and need more help than we can afford to get. Back in 1971 when I had my first child, I smoked, I drank, may not have been good, but he's now 42 yrs old and doesn't smoke, and is a certified electrician. So what do you want have done to me because of this?

^^^ I second all of this.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, if people are not going to put their children first, they should not be parents to begin with.

What a travesty of justice!

This self appointed guardian of political correctness should have been charged and convicted of a much more serious crime which carries a substantial penalty.
No doubt the light sentence will and should be appealed.

Had the woman been sufficiently traumatized, no doubt she could also have suffered a miscarriage and the gun taunting idiot could possibly have been charged with manslaughter.

after she refused to stop smoking. Talk about a self righteous cuntbag nicotine nazi. I'm sure the bullet would be healthier than the cigarette? I guess this is bound to happen when it is government policy to shame and disgrace people from conducting legal activities.

Armed man gets 20 days for threatening pregnant smoker | Crime | The Bellingham Herald

Typical for the idiot rw gun nutters to think they have that right.

Stevie Girl, you're crazier than an outhouse rat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you've never smoked, and gotten addicted to it, you don't need to comment. It pisses me off, because I know that smoking is bad for you health, but when I started smoking I didn't really know this. It's now compared to being addicted to cocaine. I know it is...I've tried everything to quit. People who have never gone through this have no idea what they're talking about. Some people are able to quit easily.....others (like me) have a hard addiction and need more help than we can afford to get. Back in 1971 when I had my first child, I smoked, I drank, may not have been good, but he's now 42 yrs old and doesn't smoke, and is a certified electrician. So what do you want have done to me because of this?

Nothing.
However, if your son has any illness of the lung, you are responsible because you chose your selfish addiction over his well being.
You made the informed choice.
Quitting smoking is easy.

I smoked for a lot of years and it was a bitch to quit, until I made the decision to quit quitting. Once I committed to it, it was easy. Not saying I haven't wanted to smoke since but I don't. But, smoking around kids - no excuse, including the lame-ass "I didn't know any better".

If you love your child, you don't smoke.

If you choose to keep smoking, you love your cigarettes more than your child.

"hard addiction" Every smoker has a "hard addiction" and its incredibly cowardly to use that as an excuse. Funny thing is that Caroljo is very judgmental, very holier than thou of everyone else.

It is not typical you fool. There is nothing "typical" about anyone aiming a gun at a girl who is preggers.

And here is the third contestant for Who's the Bigger Dumbass?

There is nothing "typical" about what this guy did you dullard.

Jesus, where do you come up with such nonsense?

My parents smoked, my siblings all smoked, I was the only one in the family that never smoked. I now have pulmonary problems. My mother and two aunts died of lung cancer. I can certainly understand his feelings on the subject. If he scared her into quitting, it may have been worth the 20 days in jail, but I doubt the woman cares about the kid as much as she does about herself. Today we KNOW that smoke causes harm to the fetus.

If you get pregnant and want to deliver a healthy baby, you should not be smoking. That woman is a stupid cow who doesn't deserve to be a mother. I wonder if her baby was born early, and underweight?

Forum List

Back