Man sentenced to 20 days in jail for pulling a gun on a pregnant woman smoking

I agree what he did was wrong. I also understand why he did it. He got 20 days in jail which is appropriate. His gun should also be taken away at least until he takes a class to learn when and when not to show his gun, if not forever.

Like I said, If I thought pointing a gun at a pregnant woman would stop her from smoking, I'd do it, and I'd do the time as well knowing that saving the child would be worth it to me.

You would have no clue you're saving anything. The fear you would cause could cause a miscarriage.

Would you accept a life sentence if that happened?

And now we're back to whether it's a baby or not. Is it, or isn't it?

Its not a baby, but when its born, it will be, and that woman should be thinking of the future, and if her baby will be underweight or sick because she kept smoking.

You would have no clue you're saving anything. The fear you would cause could cause a miscarriage.

Would you accept a life sentence if that happened?

Its not a baby, but when its born, it will be, and that woman should be thinking of the future, and if her baby will be underweight or sick because she kept smoking.

None of your business what a woman decides to do with her body. How many times have you told others that same thing.

None of your business what a woman decides to do with her body. How many times have you told others that same thing.

People seem to be really confused about whether I'm a liberal or a conservative. I'm a moderate. I kind of sit on the fence and watch the rest make fools out of themselves. I think for myself which is why sometimes I seem like a conservative and sometimes I seem like a liberal.

People seem to be really confused about whether I'm a liberal or a conservative. I'm a moderate. I kind of sit on the fence and watch the rest make fools out of themselves. I think for myself which is why sometimes I seem like a conservative and sometimes I seem like a liberal.

Liberals tell us it is none of our business what a woman decides to do with her body when a baby is involved. Yet, now they throw out their opinions on whether the woman should smoke or not. They seem to ignore their own advice.

To me it is a life and needs to be treated with respect and the mother has a responsibility to make sure her baby has a healthy start.

Last edited:

Ah, so is it a puppy? A skink? A cockroach?

What would a DNA test reveal?

Yes, that's because you're inconsistent and batshit crazy.

If you are wanting to know if I am in favor of abortion, I am not.
Are you in favor of ABORTION ON DEMAND?
To me, abortion is the doing away with of a living thing no matter how it is labeled.

You saying that you are on the fence sounds like what my favorite singer James Otto says in his song named "Soldiers And Jesus": "There's a left side, a right side, and then there's the truth." :) :) :)

God bless you two and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I am opposed to pointing guns at pregnant woman

You want to point one at a pregnant man, I'm cool with that!

oh this is rich coming from you.

Says the girl that's a social worker and claims that every single person that comes to her for help is lying and doesn't need help.

I'd need help real bad to go through you to get it. I kind of wish your bosses would read your posts on here, I doubt you'd be in your job for long and that would be better for everybody.

Says the girl that's a social worker and claims that every single person that comes to her for help is lying and doesn't need help.

I'd need help real bad to go through you to get it. I kind of wish your bosses would read your posts on here, I doubt you'd be in your job for long and that would be better for everybody.

Just remember you have been raising a child that has special needs. No matter what, that takes a lot of strength.
You could be crazy etc., but you have fought the good fight.

Forum List

Back