🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.

The local talk radio show is uber conservative, you should have heard them trying to dismiss the Austin bomber as just confused and 'probably a decent guy that blah blah blah'. Listen on a day ANYONE that is black or hispanic gets shot by police and he was the worst human since the last worst human. The over the top racism that conservatives swim in is who they are.
And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.

MSN eh? I wonder how much they left out.

what would make it okay with you?

what could they have left out?
Sorry, but MSN is like the gold standard for fake or misleading news reporting. Anything they say is suspect and must be verifies by credible sources. Unlike you, I prefer to wait for the facts before drawing a conclusion.

You bet. Wait long enough, and someone will eventually say something that agrees with your racism and bias. Watch fox. Your wait will be much shorter.
Yeah, and Michael Brown was gunned down too, right? But wait, Eric Holder's JD said the shooting was justified. How about we wait and see what really happened, not what your fake news outlet SAYS happened?

Did you watch the video?

i could see why the police felt their lives were threatened if he was running away

said no one

He wasn't running when he was shot...he climbed on a tool shed, leapt over a fence, headed for the road, saw the police, doubled back and appeared to be cornered. There was a helicopter spot light on him...he knew damn well it was the police. They said "show me your hands" repeatedly...he refused. They saw what they thought was a gun...they said "gun, gun, gun ... show me your hands" again...again he refused. After all that, they came around the corner, he didn't have his hands in the air, they shot him.

No bullshit "hands up, don't shoot" this time... they have two body cams and an aerial flir image video.

Bottom line for the 164,265,549th time...follow lawful orders, don't run, actually put your hands up...and guess what...there's no misunderstandings. You may go to jail, but you won't be dead.

Nope. The helicopter light wasn't on him

MSN eh? I wonder how much they left out.

what would make it okay with you?

what could they have left out?
Sorry, but MSN is like the gold standard for fake or misleading news reporting. Anything they say is suspect and must be verifies by credible sources. Unlike you, I prefer to wait for the facts before drawing a conclusion.

You bet. Wait long enough, and someone will eventually say something that agrees with your racism and bias. Watch fox. Your wait will be much shorter.
Yeah, and Michael Brown was gunned down too, right? But wait, Eric Holder's JD said the shooting was justified. How about we wait and see what really happened, not what your fake news outlet SAYS happened?

Did you watch the video?
Yeah, and apparently you didn't.

i could see why the police felt their lives were threatened if he was running away

said no one

He wasn't running when he was shot...he climbed on a tool shed, leapt over a fence, headed for the road, saw the police, doubled back and appeared to be cornered. There was a helicopter spot light on him...he knew damn well it was the police. They said "show me your hands" repeatedly...he refused. They saw what they thought was a gun...they said "gun, gun, gun ... show me your hands" again...again he refused. After all that, they came around the corner, he didn't have his hands in the air, they shot him.

No bullshit "hands up, don't shoot" this time... they have two body cams and an aerial flir image video.

Bottom line for the 164,265,549th time...follow lawful orders, don't run, actually put your hands up...and guess what...there's no misunderstandings. You may go to jail, but you won't be dead.

Nope. The helicopter light wasn't on him

It was on him more than once. He knew it was the police. No question about it.

Is that all? THINK MF. If you are sitting back kicking it in your own backyard minding your own business and suddenly a bunch of crazed cops run up on you with guns drawn, you might panic and run too. But the cops haven't quite got their stories together just yet. One also said the victim extended his hand towards them holding what they thought was a gun, Turns out it was a cell phone. So, 20 shots ? But I don't believe damn thing those cops said. Naturally, they will cover their asses and Trump will grunt and nod his rug covered head in tacit approval.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Then let go.

The local talk radio show is uber conservative, you should have heard them trying to dismiss the Austin bomber as just confused and 'probably a decent guy that blah blah blah'. Listen on a day ANYONE that is black or hispanic gets shot by police and he was the worst human since the last worst human. The over the top racism that conservatives swim in is who they are.
And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.
How about you just try a simple sentence of instruction.

"Don't run from the police, comply with police commands."

Seems much simpler, and much more effective.

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

The police didnt know the guy was black if you listen to the 911 tape. All they knew from the caller was the guy hiding in a back yard was smashing out windows. Is that a capital offense ? no way, its too bad. I wouldn't wish anyone to get shot to death. If you watch the arial footage though you can see he was jumping over neighbors fences before he was ever confronted by police.
Too bad this kid put himself in that position to be confronted by police. His mistake was doing this in a residential neighborhood at night and then jumping into someone else's back yard. The police cant really ignore that if they get called on it. Doing that kind of thing at night when people are home is going to be seen as more of a threat.
Did police need to shoot? I don't know, maybe not, but people cant put themselves in that position and think everything's going to be ok. I think sometimes these shootings happen due to police being over jumpy and not knowing how to handle a stressful situation... more so than race, because half of the time the cops themselves are also black or another minority. I think there are some training issues that need looking at, such as hiring more ex military for the job over civilians. The other side of the coin is in 2018 with unarmed blacks getting shot being the main news item of the day, people need to also stop doing stupid things if they dont want to get pulled over. I would say its a mix of both those things. In this case the police didnt know it was a black guy until the moment he was confronted, so for those people who say the cops were out hunting... they need to try again.

stats for 2018 so far
Fatal Force: 2018 police shootings database

18-82449:Officer Involved Shooting 7500 Block of 29th St - YouTube

All videos in there entirety here.

"Just standing in his back yard" my ass.

How long between "Show me your hands" , and 20 shots fired at him? 1/10 of a second maybe?
He said "show me your hands" repeatedly, you ignorant moron.

Sure, after he had 20 bullets shot at him. A dead man has a hard time lifting his hands.
Maybe you should go back and watch it again.

Is that all? THINK MF. If you are sitting back kicking it in your own backyard minding your own business and suddenly a bunch of crazed cops run up on you with guns drawn, you might panic and run too. But the cops haven't quite got their stories together just yet. One also said the victim extended his hand towards them holding what they thought was a gun, Turns out it was a cell phone. So, 20 shots ? But I don't believe damn thing those cops said. Naturally, they will cover their asses and Trump will grunt and nod his rug covered head in tacit approval.

Watch the video...he was not in his back yard chillin' and minding his own business...he was RETURNING to his yard by climbing over the neighbors tool shed and leaping a fence while being pursued by the police...and that's just where the video starts...who knows how far he went, with a helicopter spotlight on him, and the police in pursuit.

Try being honest...lying...whether about "in his back yard minding his own business" or about "hands up, don't shoot" again...that isn't going to fly this time around.

so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters

Police-Officer-With-Children.jpg

Lucky kid. The cop didn't yell Get your hands out of your pocket, and then shoot him before he had a chance to.

What is there? a half million cops in the country or so? so far this year 6 unarmed people have been killed by police.... so you think all cops are killers huh? There are bad cops who need to be weeded out, who never should have been hired in the first place. But that goes for every profession in the US. You could hand pick all the cops your self and when they are on the street under pressure, someone is going to screw up. Bottom line is we still need to have police.

Another Black man killed by the biggest gang in the US. It was either due to fear or the pigs were out hunting.

He was another retard that couldn’t follow police orders.

Why can’t blacks listen to Chris Rock?

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

“Standing in his backyard minding his own business”.....after he led cops on a wild chase, even with a helicopter.

Can you be a bigger lying sack of shit, deany?

Forum List

Back