Man Surrenders Police Kick Him In The Head As He Kneels

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi.
It's always amusing to see the lengths that some will go to find Law Enforcement absent of any abuse of authority.
Let the excuses begin...

Police video shows cop kicking man in head - CNN Video

Lateef Dickerson is seen on the dashcam with his hands in the air. As he begins to his drop to his knees, Webster, with his gun drawn, yells again for him to get on the ground, while simultaneously kicking him in the head, authorities said. Dickerson's hat is knocked from his head as he falls to the ground and is handcuffed.

Dickerson suffered a broken jaw that required surgical repair, as well as several lacerations to his face, according to a civil complaint.

Charges levied against him for his involvement in the altercation were eventually dropped, according to his attorney, Daniel Herr.

I Think the cops using force unlawfully and abusing authority should be charged with federal offense after kicking these thugs off the ranks.
That should apply everywhere on everyone, such acts of tyranny are completely against the 1st amendment.

Glad I got here before the "any excuse is good enough for any police action" crowd got here.

Looks like a kick to the head but I'll wait to see what people provide as an excuse for why thats ok. I do have to admit the guy who got kicked did eyeball the officer...mentally. Cant have none of that

I Think the cops using force unlawfully and abusing authority should be charged with federal offense after kicking these thugs off the ranks.
That should apply everywhere on everyone, such acts of tyranny are completely against the 1st amendment.
This has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment jew boy.

Besides, you live in Israhell.......so why do you care? ..... :cool:

What's up with the racist remarks and what has his place of residence to do with anything????

What's up with the racist remarks and what has his place of residence to do with anything????
Sunni Fag likes to blow Jewish guys. He's just angry with himself.

#1 Jews aren't a race.

#2 This involves an American cop on US soil.

#3 I don't like foreigners lecturing us about the Constitution.
Okay you made a prejudiced remark (which was uncalled for), unless you are a hypocrite, you have never posted any opinion involving non-Americans???

He lectured no one, he simply made a comment on the topic...how about you???

#1 Jews aren't a race.

Okay you made a prejudiced remark (which was uncalled for), unless you are a hypocrite, you have never posted any opinion involving non-Americans???

He lectured no one, he simply made a comment on the topic...how about you???
I Don't want to help Sunni with hijacking this thread, I myself already ignored him and I highly recommend that to all ~ anyway this would be my last post in this matter.
Down to the point --
Sunni Knows very well that I'm an American and that I live in Israel so I'm a "foreigner" but the thing you guys don't know about Sunni is that he himself is a Muslim thanks to foreigners that converted him into what he is today.. Islamic foreigners in the US - that lectured him about the same thing Muslims lecturing us all - the Constitution.
Sharia-SC.jpg
In fact even if 'Jew' is not a race (and it is) racism is also apllied for all sort of ethnic associations such as religion, remember?
AP100901035079.jpg
Thank you, I'm done.

wtf??? Is someone higher up TELLING these cops to be asshole bullies? Especially now, with all the crap going on since Ferguson, and that cop shooting the other guy in the back while running....they would KNOW they are are no longer safe with so many cameras at the ready. Is this war of cops and blacks PLANNED?
Totally uncalled for. Broke his fucking jaw! Can you imagine the pain, then being shoved on it afterwards?
Throw that asswipe in the prison the others wind up in. Forever. That badge does not make him God.

Sickening.

Sunni Knows very well that I'm an American and that I live in Israel so I'm a "foreigner" but the thing you guys don't know about Sunni is that he himself is a Muslim thanks to foreigners that converted him into what he is today.. Islamic foreigners in the US - that lectured him about the same thing Muslims lecturing us all - the Constitution.
In fact even if 'Jew' is not a race (and it is) racism is also apllied for all sort of ethnic associations such as religion, remember?
#1 How would I know that you are allegedly an American? Your location is listed as Israhell.

#2 I learned about Islam all by my lonesome. I was at a book store and picked up a Quran and started reading it and like what it had to say. So no, shlomo, no one converted me.

#3 Jewish is a religion....it's members are not a race. I have meet black juden and even asian juden.

#4 The Israeli police are savages compared to American police.

#5 You are a typical jew. Cut and run when presented with facts. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
#1 Jews aren't a race.

What the fuck you care about the constitution, muslim boy?

You've lectured us plenty about when you take over and we're all forced to live under sharia, so fuck off and die, shit face.

It's always amusing to see the lengths that some will go to find Law Enforcement absent of any abuse of authority.
Let the excuses begin...

Lateef Dickerson is seen on the dashcam with his hands in the air. As he begins to his drop to his knees, Webster, with his gun drawn, yells again for him to get on the ground, while simultaneously kicking him in the head, authorities said. Dickerson's hat is knocked from his head as he falls to the ground and is handcuffed.

Dickerson suffered a broken jaw that required surgical repair, as well as several lacerations to his face, according to a civil complaint.

Charges levied against him for his involvement in the altercation were eventually dropped, according to his attorney, Daniel Herr.
I have no love for cops, and this is just wrong on every possible level. The cop should be ARRESTED and THROWN IN JAIL, and charged with ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE. Kicking a man while he's down and cuffed. I hope that fucker gets beat to death in prison.

The video doesn't record what happened right before the cop gave the suspect a gentle tap with his foot.

Whatever the reason, I have no doubt the fleeing perp deserved what he got. ...... :thup:

Let the excuses begin...

didn't George Costanza have a similar ailment when his left arm was having involuntary jerks, like a jack hammer leg?

Forum List

Back