Man Surrenders Police Kick Him In The Head As He Kneels

It's always amusing to see the lengths that some will go to find Law Enforcement absent of any abuse of authority.
Let the excuses begin...

Police video shows cop kicking man in head - CNN Video

Lateef Dickerson is seen on the dashcam with his hands in the air. As he begins to his drop to his knees, Webster, with his gun drawn, yells again for him to get on the ground, while simultaneously kicking him in the head, authorities said. Dickerson's hat is knocked from his head as he falls to the ground and is handcuffed.

Dickerson suffered a broken jaw that required surgical repair, as well as several lacerations to his face, according to a civil complaint.

Charges levied against him for his involvement in the altercation were eventually dropped, according to his attorney, Daniel Herr.
. He was resisting arrest by not following instructions to remove his hat.

I have no love for cops, and this is just wrong on every possible level. The cop should be ARRESTED and THROWN IN JAIL, and charged with ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE. Kicking a man while he's down and cuffed. I hope that fucker gets beat to death in prison.
You have misrepresented what really happened

It's always amusing to see the lengths that some will go to find Law Enforcement absent of any abuse of authority.
Let the excuses begin...

Police video shows cop kicking man in head - CNN Video

Lateef Dickerson is seen on the dashcam with his hands in the air. As he begins to his drop to his knees, Webster, with his gun drawn, yells again for him to get on the ground, while simultaneously kicking him in the head, authorities said. Dickerson's hat is knocked from his head as he falls to the ground and is handcuffed.

Dickerson suffered a broken jaw that required surgical repair, as well as several lacerations to his face, according to a civil complaint.

Charges levied against him for his involvement in the altercation were eventually dropped, according to his attorney, Daniel Herr.
I have no love for cops, and this is just wrong on every possible level. The cop should be ARRESTED and THROWN IN JAIL, and charged with ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE. Kicking a man while he's down and cuffed. I hope that fucker gets beat to death in prison.

He wasn't cuffed, BUT this kick was clearly assault. No question about that.

So we have cops kicking people without cause, people walking into airports with loaded assault weapons. And all think that they are within their rights. It is getting to be a strange world we live in. Now in most of the very rural communities I have lived in, that policeman would have found himself with his teeth kicked out not long after that. But then, most of those people are considered primitive and savage by all political factions on this board. But they sure as hell don't tolerate that bullshit, or tolerate Nazis moving in among them.

Forum List

Back