Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

A loaded automatic weapon placed under a couch?

Is that standard operating procedure in Texas? Must be a real shit hole.

Well if he had to load he would be dead, so...........

Yeah that one's kinda obvious....but shhhh.
That's all the gun grabbers need to hear. Next it will be illegal to keep a gun loaded. They aren't happy until they see whitey on the floor dead.

Jo

Last edited:
But the SOP in Texas is to shoot home-invading shitheads without thinking twice, agreed. Even in my far-north state we have a "deadly force" law, and there's an AK hanging on a hook behind my bedroom door.
With a decent spring setting and some practice should be able to pull in two-bursts at least once per second.
With just a rubber band you can convert an AK to full auto.

Yeah. It's starting to fill up with Illegal immigrants who have to turn to crime to make a living. Sooo.. In Texas ! "Dying" Ain't much of a living boy!" (Thanks Clint) :5_1_12024::anj_stfu:

who said it was an automatic???

and if it was ,,where would you suggest he keep it???
in a locked box???,,not much good there

Under the couch seemed to be a good choice I'd say! Fully Automatic weapons are only permitted to be owned /possessed by individuals with Specific highly restricted Federal Firearms Licenses. You needed to be schooled on that apparently! Schools over you're still an idiot!

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...

Most people probably don't need as much firepower as this Houston gentleman.

But those who have made the assessment and determined that they personally do, should have that right.

That's the whole point.

BTW, B. Hussein O lives in Washington DC where most regular can't get this kind of firepower-- but you better believe that his bodyguards are fully armed with similar firepower.

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...

Most people probably don't need as much firepower as this Houston gentleman.

But those who have made the assessment and determined that they personally do, should have that right.

That's the whole point.

BTW, B. Hussein O lives in Washington DC where most regular can't get this kind of firepower-- but you better believe that his bodyguards are fully armed with similar firepower.
says you,,,

theres an old saying,,,

you dont know what you need until you need it,,,

Yike: CNN's Jake Tapper Pins Down Swalwell on Jailing 'Assault Weapon' Owners

this man want to throw you in jail if you dont give up your AK's and AR's

But it's not just the violence that they have caused. It's the fear, the immeasurable fear, that our children live in, because they are still on our streets. I want to get rid of that fear. I want to do what Australia did and New Zealand just recently did. I think this issue just needs some bold leadership to do it.
children no longer feel safe

View attachment 256350

Kurt Schlichter.....do you read his column at Townhall, or his 3 books? He's great...

AK = Avtomat (automatic) Kalashnikova.

We all know this.
Fact is the gun industry designates them as an AK as do all gun enthusiasts.
And the fact that there is no other designation for the firearm it's gonna stick up until the point they decide to change that designation.
It is what it is.

I understand that. My point is the MEDIA lies, and tries to make the general public think you can walk into a gun shop and buy a full auto AK-47, and that the civilian owned AK clones are real AK's that are full auto. That is why the distinction between an actual AK, and a cosmetic, semi auto clone.

They say the same about the AR in the media.
It's like the dumb bitch from Colorado that thought once you used a magazine it was used up and couldnt be reloaded.
It really boils down to lack of knowledge when it comes to gun laws and democrats,had they any sense at all they'd know fully automatic weapons are highly restricted.

they'd know fully automatic weapons are highly restricted

They do know....but they also know that the average American doesn't know this...and that they can stampede those average Americans into supporting gun control if they call them automatic weapons right after a mass shooting.....

who said it was an automatic???

and if it was ,,where would you suggest he keep it???
in a locked box???,,not much good there

Under the couch seemed to be a good choice I'd say! Fully Automatic weapons are only permitted to be owned /possessed by individuals with Specific highly restricted Federal Firearms Licenses. You needed to be schooled on that apparently! Schools over you're still an idiot!

Under the couch is foolishness.

As for the rest of your post, I don't believe all Texans follow the law, and most of them who post here seem unable to comprehend the law and/or believe Texans are above the law.

Last edited:
AK = Avtomat (automatic) Kalashnikova.

We all know this.
Fact is the gun industry designates them as an AK as do all gun enthusiasts.
And the fact that there is no other designation for the firearm it's gonna stick up until the point they decide to change that designation.
It is what it is.

I understand that. My point is the MEDIA lies, and tries to make the general public think you can walk into a gun shop and buy a full auto AK-47, and that the civilian owned AK clones are real AK's that are full auto. That is why the distinction between an actual AK, and a cosmetic, semi auto clone.

They say the same about the AR in the media.
It's like the dumb bitch from Colorado that thought once you used a magazine it was used up and couldnt be reloaded.
It really boils down to lack of knowledge when it comes to gun laws and democrats,had they any sense at all they'd know fully automatic weapons are highly restricted.

they'd know fully automatic weapons are highly restricted

They do know....but they also know that the average American doesn't know this...and that they can stampede those average Americans into supporting gun control if they call them automatic weapons right after a mass shooting.....

I dont know...
That idiot in Colorado thought magazines were one use only.

Yike: CNN's Jake Tapper Pins Down Swalwell on Jailing 'Assault Weapon' Owners

this man want to throw you in jail if you dont give up your AK's and AR's

But it's not just the violence that they have caused. It's the fear, the immeasurable fear, that our children live in, because they are still on our streets. I want to get rid of that fear. I want to do what Australia did and New Zealand just recently did. I think this issue just needs some bold leadership to do it.
children no longer feel safe

View attachment 256350

Kurt Schlichter.....do you read his column at Townhall, or his 3 books? He's great...

I always catch him on town hall
NO i haven't read any of his book they're on my list though

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

He wasn't a fool. He was smart. He had the firepower to defend his home.

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

He wasn't a fool. He was smart. He had the firepower to defend his home.

In the world of a progressive, defending your home with a firearm is senseless. Far better to try to negotiate with the intruder.....happy now. Being a hopeless appeaser is a learned behavior....learned in the formative years....the kid in the schoolyard who happily hands over his lunch $ but doesnt get smacked around. Very powerful reinforcer.....so naturally, these types end up being societies gun grabbers.

yep , its like they have lost all sense of Honor and Self Preservation . Pacifists and wusses is what they are Skooks .

Forum List

Back