Man ‘who kicked pregnant Muslim caused her to lose unborn twins’

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.
Man 'kicked pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing unborn twins'

Damn. That sucks!

Say, she wont be getting stoned for this will she?

Will the UK government charge him with destroying zygotes?

A MAN was charged today over a race attack on a pregnant woman who later lost her unborn twin babies.

David Gallacher, 37, who has been pictured by The Sun for the first time, is accused of assaulting the mum-to-be by kicking her in the stomach as she walked close to a mosque.

He also allegedly attacked a man who tried to intervene during the incident near a Co-op store in Milton Keynes, Bucks., last August.

The woman, who is a mum-of-four, was forced to flee her home in fear as a result of the assault. She had not known she was expecting twins until medics told her she had lost them following the assault.

Her 40-year-old husband has had to give up his job as a taxi driver to stay home and reassure his traumatised wife.

you got something from a reputable source?? ie. not the koran and not "the sun"

Too bad the English disarmed their populace. Perhaps she might of had the means to effectively defend herself.

Is there a point to this story?

Too bad the English disarmed their populace. Perhaps she might of had the means to effectively defend herself.

yes-----the POINT is that she was pregnant with TWINS and did not know it. My mom was pregnant with
twins when I was four years old------there was no MISSING that giant belly. She was so immobilized that
she asked me to WASH THE TOP when she took a bath-------

yes-----the POINT is that she was pregnant with TWINS and did not know it.

Oh. Fascinating.

I enjoy entertaining you---- if all it took to abort was a kick in the belly-------my grandmother
would not have gone to the "back alley" twice. She tried jumping off the credenza for WEEKS

getting back to the victim....if she harbored twins and DID NOT KNOW she was pregnant---then it
must have been very early in the pregnancy. ----------an interesting factoid is something like half of
all conceptions end in the first few weeks of pregnancy-----all by themselves------for mama it is just
a slightly delayed menses

yes-----the POINT is that she was pregnant with TWINS and did not know it. My mom was pregnant with
twins when I was four years old------there was no MISSING that giant belly. She was so immobilized that
she asked me to WASH THE TOP when she took a bath-------
What stage of pregnancy was this woman in?

Oh. Fascinating.

I enjoy entertaining you---- if all it took to abort was a kick in the belly-------my grandmother
would not have gone to the "back alley" twice. She tried jumping off the credenza for WEEKS

getting back to the victim....if she harbored twins and DID NOT KNOW she was pregnant---then it
must have been very early in the pregnancy. ----------an interesting factoid is something like half of
all conceptions end in the first few weeks of pregnancy-----all by themselves------for mama it is just

No idea what you're rambling on about. No longer entertaining.

Oh. Fascinating.

I often enjoy novels the SECOND TIME AROUND. ----even movies. I could not tolerate
CASABLANCA---the first time-------but after about ten viewings----it became interesting

Oh. Fascinating.

I often enjoy novels the SECOND TIME AROUND. ----even movies. I could not tolerate
CASABLANCA---the first time-------but after about ten viewings----it became interesting

Vodka and paint chips will do that to you.

Good luck.

Not to sound callous, but that man (who ought to be punished) may have saved countless lives by preventing more terrorists from coming into the world.

Not to sound callous, but that man (who ought to be punished) may have saved countless lives by preventing more terrorists from coming into the world.

Not to sound impolite, but you're a fucking idiot.

FACT CHECK: Did a Trump Supporter Kick a Pregnant Muslim Woman in the Stomach?

I hope that Mr Gallacher is executed for decency's sake, but they dont do that in the UK any more do they?

Why is it global news when some white lunatic does something like this, but not a news item when dark skinned minorities do the exact some type of thing?

Too bad she didn't die too, two more human bombs have been deactivated but the bomb factory is still operational.

Forum List

Back