Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

They can't separate the two situations.

Situation one: Zimmerman sees Martin, calls the police, Martin runs, Zimmerman chases, and loses Martin in a few seconds.

Situation two: After a minute talking with dispatch, Martin returns, assaults Zimmerman and puts him in a potential life or death situation where Zimmerman uses his firearm to stop the assault.
Correct.
The first 'situation' does not give Martin the right to seek out, confront, and then attack Zimmerman, as described in the 2nd.

Racism in America crosses over lines of skin colour.
And killers of all skin colours will be further emboldened to drag down America's 'quality of life' even further.

I have news for you pal, racism has nothing to do with skin color, it's how people of certain skin color conduct themselves in society.

Correct.
The first 'situation' does not give Martin the right to seek out, confront, and then attack Zimmerman, as described in the 2nd.

Correct. What Superbadbreath and Harmonica are trying to say is that situation one justified situation two. When Zimmerman lost Martin and stopped running after him, situation one was completely over. Martin should have continued to return to the apartment he was staying at, which was his fathers girlfriend since his mother once again kicked him out of the house.

Correct. What Superbadbreath and Harmonica are trying to say is that situation one justified situation two.
These are the people who, when arguing with the husbands about something they know thy did wrong, respond with "Oh yea? Well what about when you were at the bar the other night?!?!?"

Zimmerman lost contact with Martin, and withdrew. Martin sought him out. / dicussion

I have news for you pal, racism has nothing to do with skin color, it's how people of certain skin color conduct themselves in society.
It's how 'SOME' people of all different skin colours conduct themselves Ray. But there's no denying that America has a RACE problem that's been elevated to a racism problem that crosses lines of skin colour.

It was always there molderning away in the American south, along with the pointy hats and bedsheets.
Trump quite cleverly brought it all out of the closets.

It's how 'SOME' people of all different skin colours conduct themselves Ray. But there's no denying that America has a RACE problem that's been elevated to a racism problem that crosses lines of skin colour.

It was always there molderning away in the American south, along with the pointy hats and bedsheets.
Trump quite cleverly brought it all out of the closets.

If it crosses lines of skin color, then it's really not about race is it?

You don't live here but I've lived here my entire life. Whites can live with just about any other group of people in peace. We live with Asians with no problems, with people of middle-east descent with no problems, with Hispanics with some problems, but most cases not. We live with the Jewish just fine. So if it's not skin color, what is it?

What did Trump bring out of the closets? Trump never said a negative word about blacks. Would you like me to list the racist things Biden said in his career about blacks? And your racist Democrats here in the US voted for him.

If it crosses lines of skin color, then it's really not about race is it?
That's the same as saying that all races are guilty of racism.
You don't live here but I've lived here my entire life. Whites can live with just about any other group of people in peace. We live with Asians with no problems, with people of middle-east descent with no problems, with Hispanics with some problems, but most cases not. We live with the Jewish just fine. So if it's not skin color, what is it?

What did Trump bring out of the closets? Trump never said a negative word about blacks. Would you like me to list the racist things Biden said in his career about blacks? And your racist Democrats here in the US voted for him.
Trump's border wall was all about encouraging Americans to turn against people who were not white Americans on the phony pretense of them taking jobs from Americans.

People of all skin colours can live with others peacefully, but in America that's not the genral rule anymore.

I'll leave it to you to place the blame.

Trump's border wall was all about encouraging Americans to turn against people who were not white Americans on the phony pretense of them taking jobs from Americans.
Nonsense.
Border security is about keeping people who have no right to be here from entering the country illegally.
Allowing people to enter illegally and they get a fast track to citizenship diminishes the efforts of those who took the time and made the effort to do it right - if there is any resentment to be had there, ist fro them, and rightly so.

Like I pointed out, you or I don't understand all that medical jargon unless you have a medical degree. What you're telling me is every single media outlet is wrong but you're right based on something you couldn't possibly understand.
Actually your dumbass can't understand a simple sentence.

1/4x1/8 scratch to this left ring finger. Explain how that equates to bruised knuckles, even the Mortician said his knuckles were NOT bruised.

Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.

Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?
It's amazing how you cowards think it is OK for a grown man to stalk a teenager at night. Had Zimmerman left him alone and took his punk ass on to Target this whole incident would have never happened. Trayvon was doing nothing wrong, but like most racist trash you don't care because he was black. Had he been white you cowards would have wanted Zimmerman's head on a platter.

Correct. What Superbadbreath and Harmonica are trying to say is that situation one justified situation two. When Zimmerman lost Martin and stopped running after him, situation one was completely over. Martin should have continued to return to the apartment he was staying at, which was his fathers girlfriend since his mother once again kicked him out of the house.
Dumbass Ray, you have shown that you are nothing but a lying, racist POS.

It's amazing how you cowards think it is OK for a grown man to stalk a teenager at night.
Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.

Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

People of all skin colours can live with others peacefully, but in America that's not the genral rule anymore.

I'll leave it to you to place the blame.

Are you that mind numb? Didn't I tell you that this was once a safe white suburb and the changes that took place after blacks moved in? You cannot live with these people in peace. They are dirty, noisy, criminal and violent. Nobody could live in peace with any group of people like that. But this is nothing unusual. It happens all across the country.

Most all of our heroin comes across that border. It costs Americans billions of dollars every year to have these illegals in our country. That's why Trump started putting up the wall. Do you lock your doors at night or when you leave your house up in Commida? If so, why?

Forum List

Back