Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

I would love for you to tell us where the autopsy said he had bruised knuckles.
Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.

Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

Zim was the aggressor--undeniable--TM kept trying to get away, go away--he did nothing wrong...he stood his ground --you don't need a pistol to stand your ground .....Zim INITIATED it and kept going after him -aggressor

Zim was the aggressor--undeniable--

Aggressor? When did he touch Trayvon?

TM kept trying to get away, go away--he did nothing wrong...he stood his ground

Post the law, I'll be happy to point out your misunderstanding.

Zim INITIATED it and kept going after him -

Once Trayvon escaped, why did he come back?
The smart thing to do would be to continue home and call 911.

As YOU described it-- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.
Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?
Why do you believe that Zimmerman had a right to stalk Trayvon when according to the law he had done nothing wrong other than walk down the street while being black.

So if you see someone black they are a thug and you can follow them and murder them and a group of like minded whites will pretty much let you go.

So if you see someone black they are a thug and you can follow them

You mean the black guy who beat on Zimmermann wasn't a thug? LOL!

Why do you believe that Zimmerman had a right to stalk Trayvon when according to the law he had done nothing wrong other than walk down the street while being black.
It was private property. Zimmerman had as much right to follow Martin had to walk there. Actually Zimmerman had more rights because he was a resident and member of the HOA and Martin was a visitor.

Does the coroner list the scar on his right hand as an injury?

"SCRT" looks like scratch, not scar.

1633558118337.png

1633558147719.png

1633558172557.png

1633558209599.png

^Those look like injuries, weird.

And no scratches or abrasions on his hands.
Must be racism.

1633558252853.png

It was private property. Zimmerman had as much right to follow Martin had to walk there. Actually Zimmerman had more rights because he was a resident and member of the HOA and Martin was a visitor.
So your next door neighbor has more rights in the neighborhood than your kids do? If he had so much right to follow him, why did the dispatcher tell him not to?

"SCRT" looks like scratch, not scar.

View attachment 548403

View attachment 548405

View attachment 548406
View attachment 548407

^Those look like injuries, weird.

And no scratches or abrasions on his hands.
Must be racism.

View attachment 548408
So now that you know if you answer the question it makes you look like a fool, so you switch over to Zimmerman.

I am trying to figure out how you head is repeatedly slammed on concrete and there are no lumps on your head. His so-called injuries didn't even require a band aid.

Also it was raining that night and Zimmerman claims he slid off the concrete and into the grass to stop Trayvon from slamming his head on the concrete, why are his clothes so clean? No grass stains, no dirt.

Why aren't there any scratch marks on his head from Trayvon grabbing and clawing to slam his head on the concrete?

Why isn't there any blood on his clothing?

When the stupid 5' 11"black kid starts beating on the coward sometimes
the stupid black kid gets shot. I guess that makes him a hero in your book.
So a 28yr old grown man who weighs 200lbs needs a gun for a 17yr old 160lb teenager and that is your hero. Which tells me if he didn't have that gun he would have never gotten his punk ass out of his truck, that gun gave him courage.

So now that you know if you answer the question it makes you look like a fool, so you switch over to Zimmerman.

I am trying to figure out how you head is repeatedly slammed on concrete and there are no lumps on your head. His so-called injuries didn't even require a band aid.

Also it was raining that night and Zimmerman claims he slid off the concrete and into the grass to stop Trayvon from slamming his head on the concrete, why are his clothes so clean? No grass stains, no dirt.

Why aren't there any scratch marks on his head from Trayvon grabbing and clawing to slam his head on the concrete?

Why isn't there any blood on his clothing?

One guy has injuries to his hands, the other to his head and face.

Looks like the attacker got shot in self-defense.

I am trying to figure out how you head is repeatedly slammed on concrete and there are no lumps on your head.

Why the bleeding if his head wasn't slammed on the concrete?

Forum List

Back