Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

I gave you the ACTUAL autopsy which I know you have never seen and asked you to point out in the ME report where it says he had bruised knuckles and your lying ass can't do it.

You must be mentally retarded. As I explained, you nor I can understand all that medical jargon, that's why reporters get in there to investigate what they actually wrote, and they all wrote the exact same thing. Are you going to tell me all these news outlets lied?

Clean and quiet tenants with a first shit job. I am pretty sure at the end you put, "You must be white."

No need to.

Man you are a racist POS.

I am? Try living here for a few weeks. Noise 24/7. We have plenty of houses for sale if interested.

Don't lie, as soon as, someone black meets your racist ass they probably hell no you can stick that raggedy ass apartment up your ass.

Then it works out well for both of us, doesn't it?

I am tripping on how a racist POS who hates black folks and claims we are dirty, noisy and blah, blah, blah, but keeps his pasty white ass in a predominately black neighborhood as a slum lord.

Like I said, I have many reasons for being here. It's not like I can just pack my bags and leave. When I moved here it was one of the best suburbs in the county. Then blacks moved in and ruined it for everybody like they do anyplace they migrate.

The police believed him----it was Obama and his special group of thugs that went after Zimmerman. In fact it was holder and obama shipping in communists to riot to get zimmerman.
You racist hag do you ever actually know what you are talking about.

Homicide detective Chris Serino says he wanted George Zimmerman slapped with manslaughter charges in shooting death of Trayvon Martin​

You must be mentally retarded. As I explained, you nor I can understand all that medical jargon, that's why reporters get in there to investigate what they actually wrote, and they all wrote the exact same thing. Are you going to tell me all these news outlets lied?
That's why he drew a picture for idiots like you, he pointed out every injury Trayvon had. Why would he list a scratch on his ring finger and not show injuries to his knuckles. Just admit you got caught in a lie and move on. Even the mortician stated there was NO injuries to his knuckles.

No need to.

I am? Try living here for a few weeks. Noise 24/7. We have plenty of houses for sale if interested.

Then it works out well for both of us, doesn't it?

Like I said, I have many reasons for being here. It's not like I can just pack my bags and leave. When I moved here it was one of the best suburbs in the county. Then blacks moved in and ruined it for everybody like they do anyplace they migrate.
Yea they ruined it according to you, but your racist, pasty ass hasn't went anywhere. Smfh.

That's why he drew a picture for idiots like you, he pointed out every injury Trayvon had. Why would he list a scratch on his ring finger and not show injuries to his knuckles. Just admit you got caught in a lie and move on. Even the mortician stated there was NO injuries to his knuckles.

The mortician is not an autopsy doctor, and I doubt he even said that. All media outlets reported the scrapes on his knuckles. Are you telling me you can read that autopsy report, you are right and they are all lying?

So you say.

So does the county that creates property values for taxation purposes. So did all the stores that had to close due to shoplifting and armed robberies. So do all the good teachers that left because they were physically assaulted by these little animals. So did the police officers that left because it got too violent to work here.

The mortician is not an autopsy doctor, and I doubt he even said that.
The Mortician is the one who preps the body for burial, you don't think the damn man can't tell if there was bruies on his knuckles. Smfh.

It's funny showing how much of an idiot you are.
All media outlets reported the scrapes on his knuckles. Are you telling me you can read that autopsy report, you are right and they are all lying?
So now you believe the media. Yes I can and they even put pictures on it for dummies like you.

So does the county that creates property values for taxation purposes. So did all the stores that had to close due to shoplifting and armed robberies. So do all the good teachers that left because they were physically assaulted by these little animals. So did the police officers that left because it got too violent to work here.
....and yet slum lords like you have stayed.

Last edited:
It's called bullshit, he was living with his father. Are you telling me Zimmerman knew every single person that lived in that complex. It's public street I don't have to live there.
Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.

Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

Bullshit. Again you are lying if you look at his statement he said he was looking for the name of the street not a damn address.
Irrelevant to the fact, that -- as YOU described -- Martin, after breaking contact, sought out Zimmerman, confronted him, and initiated the violence.

Why do you believe the fact Zimmerman shadowed Martin for a while gave Martin the right to do this?

Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher: Late teens, ok
Just put that lie to rest.

The Mortician is the one who preps the body for burial, you don't think the damn man can't tell if there was bruies on his knuckles. Smfh.

It's funny showing how much of an idiot you are.

He is a funeral director you moron.

So now you believe the media. Yes I can and they even put pictures on it for dummies like you.

No I don't believe the media if it's one or two stories. When it's a consensus and nobody ever challenged their reporting, you have no choice but to believe all of them.

Forum List

Back