Man yelling "allah" stabs people in Minnesota Mall

Call it terrorism Radical Islamic Terrorism

Yeah that's the BS label being touted today. Better than what it used to be but still BS. I call it Islamic or Moslem terrorism because that's what it really it. Moslems following the teachings and example of their prophet.

Check this shit out my friends........hold your jaw though because it might hit the floor. This is Paris, summer of 2016!! Only a good progressive would celebrate this shit.......but not people who love their country!!

Third world shit culture coming to a town near you.

Yeah that's the BS label being touted today. Better than what it used to be but still BS. I call it Islamic or Moslem terrorism because that's what it really it. Moslems following the teachings and example of their prophet.

they were just calling it a crime with no links to any outside group or terrorism

at first boom everyone else already knew it was terrorism

Bomber was no stranger to the authorities, but he managed to get this far

Radical islamism or jihadism is not all muslims or islam, it is corruption.

You are the idiot, you friggin moron.
Idiot or moron? Make up your mind you illiterate buffoon.
toothlesshick.jpg

Why not compromise? Imbecile!!

EDIT: OK; make that a Medium Imbecile!!
1*OhhtMdBevUtA5T8DK7hyoQ.png

Greg

Last edited:
Why not compromise? Imbecile!!

Greg
The subject here is, "Man yelling 'allah' stabs people in Minnesota Mall" which isn't really a good excuse for you to display your stupidity.

All incidence the last few days were terrorism but not from the same perpetrators, but they are still a pattern of terrorism

This was not a bunch of little grey haired ladies planning tea

I thought criminals would always be able to get guns. This guy only finds a knife and no one is killed? But according to guns huggers guns are no different than knives or cars.

Wayne La Pierre defends this scumbag's right to have a gun and says "knives are the real enemy".

Yes it is a ridiculous bunch of bullshit isn't it.
FUCK you asshole trying to scapegoat a GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT when most were stabbed and secondly, the attacker was an islamic TERRORIST. I am so sick of you lying azz liberals ..

Rage much? LOL

As expected guns have to be defended. 20,000 children die a day around the world of hunger, disease, and abuse, but guns are in desperate need of defending. That is some bizarre belief system.
So what have you done for those 20,000 children? Care?

You admit you do nothing but you do spend effort to defend guns. Thanks for dropping by.

I thought criminals would always be able to get guns. This guy only finds a knife and no one is killed? But according to guns huggers guns are no different than knives or cars.

Wayne La Pierre defends this scumbag's right to have a gun and says "knives are the real enemy".

FUCK you asshole trying to scapegoat a GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT when most were stabbed and secondly, the attacker was an islamic TERRORIST. I am so sick of you lying azz liberals ..

Rage much? LOL

As expected guns have to be defended. 20,000 children die a day around the world of hunger, disease, and abuse, but guns are in desperate need of defending. That is some bizarre belief system.

You admit you do nothing but you do spend effort to defend guns. Thanks for dropping by.
Libtards are too stupid to understand guns are not the problem, stupidity is, more often then not, libtard stupidity. I will defend the second Ammendment and the Constitution faster than I will a libtards stupidity any day. Thanks for dropping by.

Rage much? LOL

Libtards are too stupid to understand guns are not the problem, stupidity is, more often then not, libtard stupidity. I will defend the second Ammendment and the Constitution faster than I will a libtards stupidity any day. Thanks for dropping by.

"You obvious have a wonderful economy with words Gloria, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness". - Hobson -

Rage much? LOL

"You obvious have a wonderful economy with words Gloria, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness". - Hobson -
Like most libs, your lips are moving and methane escapes.

STOP ALL REFUGEE IMMIGRATION AND SAVE AMERICAN LIVES.

Gee... what a common sense idea.
Brynmr you are more qualified to be our President than that felonious bitch who can't handle a campaign speech more than 10 minutes and campaign for two consecutive days without requiring a week's rest and recovery.

Rage much? LOL

They aren't liberals. They're communists.

A few more days of this shit going on and Trump can have a stroke on stage at the debate and still win the election!!:coffee:
. It does point out that Democrats don't care about our security. They want 1 million more of these savages brought here.. Especially to vote for democrats.

Ya know AveGuy.....part of the problem here with these progressive k00ks is they hail from places 500 miles from any place a terror hit is going to happen. They hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA.........Irrelevantstown USA.......they can afford to be utopian until the cows come home. Most of these people have never seen a good fireworks show much less what I watched on 9-11. They defend their homes with a wiffle ball bat collection because they can. Bubble dwellers.....and most by the way who don't have real responsibilities in their life.:gay:
. skookerasbil 9/11 burnt an image of the Twin Towers crashing in my memory for life. For those of you who witnessed it firsthand, it must be part of your DNA. How liberals can allow that filthy religious sect into our Country without question tells me we can't trust them to secure our borders.

Rage much? LOL

You don't go in much fer that book ler'nin do ya.

Hell yes. It's not just the Islamic terrorists who want gays sex outlawed, Milo Yiannopolos, a British gay supporter of Trump and columnist for Breitbart, says it's 100% of all Muslims.

No doubt the most inept terrorist weekend ever.

You can come out from under your bed now.
The all clear has sounded.

No doubt the most inept terrorist weekend ever.

You can come out from under your bed now.
The all clear has sounded.

upload_2016-9-19_17-12-44.jpeg
Man arrested at Heathrow in terror probe
BT.com-Sep 18, 2016
Police said he was arrested under PACE legislation after arriving at the airport and has been taken to a west London police station where he ...

Who knows when and where next
perhaps another 9/11 type no one is prepared for.

We might be stopping them, but they are trying more often and possibly building or testing for something big, some major event

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-19_17-12-44.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-19_17-12-44.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 52

Forum List

Back