Man yelling "allah" stabs people in Minnesota Mall

And sadly, we'll never Truly Know what motivates him.
?????

WTF

* sigh *

Sarcasm is wasted on Some People.
My bad. Without voice inflection or facial expressions sarcasm is impossible to read

Here's a wee clue: check for Capitalization.
As if I'm a grammatically correct person? Lol

I think of Capitalization as written Inflection, not Grammar, hun.

And what motivated this guy?

Police Charge Man With Arson At Mosque Attended By Orlando Gunman

Someone he knew was murdered maybe? Of course he hasn't been convicted yet. I am sure that his motive will come out. Is revenge a "hate crime" I wonder?

Greg

Link to any credible evidence that people shopping at a mall did anything worthy of revenge from the perspective of rational people.

It was merely a speculation as is that it is a hate crime. I will await the findings of the Court.

Greg

Good luck with that.

It'll only be a matter of time before the "authorities" instruct witnesses to not add that perpetrators are saying "Allah" when attacking and make up some other excuse.

I think his motivation was pretty clear. Anyone screaming Allah is a wannabe terrorist.

Sure Glad that douchebag in the WH is bringing more Muslims into the country. Aren't you??

I thought criminals would always be able to get guns. This guy only finds a knife and no one is killed? But according to guns huggers guns are no different than knives or cars.

Wayne La Pierre defends this scumbag's right to have a gun and says "knives are the real enemy".

Yes it is a ridiculous bunch of bullshit isn't it.
FUCK you asshole trying to scapegoat a GUARANTEED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT when most were stabbed and secondly, the attacker was an islamic TERRORIST. I am so sick of you lying azz liberals ..

Rage much? LOL

As expected guns have to be defended. 20,000 children die a day around the world of hunger, disease, and abuse, but guns are in desperate need of defending. That is some bizarre belief system.
So what have you done for those 20,000 children? Care?

A few more days of this shit going on and Trump can have a stroke on stage at the debate and still win the election!!:coffee:
. It does point out that Democrats don't care about our security. They want 1 million more of these savages brought here.. Especially to vote for democrats.

A few more days of this shit going on and Trump can have a stroke on stage at the debate and still win the election!!:coffee:
. It does point out that Democrats don't care about our security. They want 1 million more of these savages brought here.. Especially to vote for democrats.

Indeed.........they care about one thing and one thing only. A million swinging dicks coming over here that will all vote DUM for the rest of their lives.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Ya know AveGuy.....part of the problem here with these progressive k00ks is they hail from places 500 miles from any place a terror hit is going to happen. They hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA.........Irrelevantstown USA.......they can afford to be utopian until the cows come home. Most of these people have never seen a good fireworks show much less what I watched on 9-11. They defend their homes with a wiffle ball bat collection because they can. Bubble dwellers.....and most by the way who don't have real responsibilities in their life.:gay:

1). ...... The invasion of Iraq....was legal.....moron, hussein was in violation of the Cease Fire agreement for years...and the cowardly, bribed, U.N. failed to act........

2).Guantanomo...where the worst of the worst of killers are kept....

3).you are a moron.

OMG-smiley.png

"They made me do it!" This is your response to American treachery around the world?
You poor idiot.
You are the idiot, you friggin moron.

Check this shit out my friends........hold your jaw though because it might hit the floor. This is Paris, summer of 2016!! Only a good progressive would celebrate this shit.......but not people who love their country!!

Anyone considered it could be a reaction to killing their movie man last week? Propaganda leader killed -- very big deal according to the experts. Are they pissed off?

So a wacko in MN was moved to kill because of an incident in FL that you don't even know for sure said wacko even knew about?

MMMKAY

I was responding to the hypocritical sarcasm of the previous poster.

*snicker* NYC misspelled "insightful".

So a wacko in MN was moved to kill because of an incident in FL that you don't even know for sure said wacko even knew about?

MMMKAY

I was responding to the hypocritical sarcasm of the previous poster.

At least respond with something that makes sense

Forum List

Back