Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

• Guilty

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Innocent

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
During Manafort’s trial he was accused of jury tampering. It is possible that one of the Jurors was approached and warned that if he/she did not vote not guilty he/she would “regret” it.

This could be part of what the Judge was deliberating about in closed doors.

Could Putin have somehow influenced the jury? We are in more trouble than I initially thought!

That is a real possibility - considering Manafort's connections to Russia.

During Manafort’s trial he was accused of jury tampering. It is possible that one of the Jurors was approached and warned that if he/she did not vote not guilty he/she would “regret” it.

Could Putin have somehow influenced the jury? We are in more trouble than I initially thought!

So if he is found not guilty we are going to blame Russia?

Did I say that? No, I didn't. We don't yet know what the problem with the jury was.

Last edited:
And he just might be if this is any indication-

Manafort trial: Jury asks judge to redefine 'reasonable doubt' during first day of deliberations
Manafort trial: Jury asks judge to redefine 'reasonable doubt' during first day of deliberations

Did I say that? No, I didn't. We don't yet know what the problem with the jury was.

why are we assuming there is any problem with the jury?

He was accused of witness tampering, not juror tampering.

And he just might be if this is any indication-

It appears the Jury is questioning the prosecutions definitions and want to see the relevant statutes and definitions for themselves to make a decision. Sounds to me, from the questions asked, like there are a few who do not agree with the prosecutions definitions and that there is significant doubt....

This is shaping up to be a hung jury.

But, there are 18 different counts, so if Mueller gets one conviction he wins.
If it is hung across the board, the cost of a retrial is going to dot the landscape.

Putin could have authorized the use of sound canons to disrupt the juries thoughts. This might explain the juries need to rehear these definitions.

Because it was reported in the news. In fact, the judge spent several hours with the jury regarding whatever it was.

Do You have a Link for this allegation?
He wasn't accused of jury tampering. It was witness tampering because he spoke to a witness.

Something is going on because Papadapolous is showing signs of withdrawing his plea and going to,trial.

Do You have a Link for this allegation?
He wasn't accused of jury tampering. It was witness tampering because he spoke to a witness.

Something is going on because Papadapolous is showing signs of withdrawing his plea and going to,trial.
The Fed's case is collapsing IMHO.. Even Flynn is now on the verge of withdrawing his plea..

If the jury is under the impression that Manafort is on trial for having an ostrich jacket, this is going to end badly for the prosecution. They really did a terrible job.

Because it was reported in the news. In fact, the judge spent several hours with the jury regarding whatever it was.

Link?

If the jury is under the impression that Manafort is on trial for having an ostrich jacket, this is going to end badly for the prosecution. They really did a terrible job.
Their unprofessional actions may have done them in...

Time will tell...

Cases are almost impossible to predict when the jury takes over

Link?

I heard the news when it happened on CNN and/or MSNBC thanks to reporters in the courtroom. Can't you do your own research?

The closed hearing came after the judge delayed Manafort's trial for hours last Friday without explanation. The judge left the courtroom that day toward the jury room, and later admonished jurors repeatedly to not discuss the case.

Defence rests case in Manafort trial

Manafort trial judge delays testimony for hours, without explanation

Link?

I heard the news when it happened on CNN and/or MSNBC thanks to reporters in the courtroom. Can't you do your own research?

The closed hearing came after the judge delayed Manafort's trial for hours last Friday without explanation. The judge left the courtroom that day toward the jury room, and later admonished jurors repeatedly to not discuss the case.

Defence rests case in Manafort trial

Manafort trial judge delays testimony for hours, without explanation

So you jumped from that to "something is wrong with the jury"?

Forum List

Back