Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

• Guilty

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Innocent

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone heard if the jury has requested any further clarifications or instructions? I haven't.

Not yet, as of an hour ago.

Oh, and a detail I wasn't aware of: Manafort purchased that Ostrich jacket with a wire transfer from an undeclared foreign account that Manafort claims he didn't know existed.

Um, wow. Can someone be 'super-fucked'?

I believe Manafort will be found guilty on all or most charges.

I believe not a bit of it will resolve a thing in regards to Russia, election tampering or Trump. Because to do that, any HONEST investigation will have to look past the GOP and take a good hard look at the Democrats as well. I couldn't give a flying crap whether Manafort cheated on his taxes in order to buy some really nice suits.

I believe Manafort will be found guilty on all or most charges.

I believe not a bit of it will resolve a thing in regards to Russia, election tampering or Trump. Because to do that, any HONEST investigation will have to look past the GOP and take a good hard look at the Democrats as well. I couldn't give a flying crap whether Manafort cheated on his taxes in order to buy some really nice suits.
Translation: "Crime is okay if a pro-Kremlin foreign agent Republican mobster does it!"

Paul Manafort is a guy who helped create positive public propaganda images for Russian mobsters, and he was paid very well for that abominable task. Who are we to begrudge him an ostrich suit?

CNN is reporting that there is current "activity" at the courthouse.
Well the D.A. was pumping my left hand
And a she a holding my right
And I told her don't get scared
Cause you're gonna be spared
I gotta be forgiven
If I want to spend my living with
A long cool woman in a black dress

All we know is what a confirmed leftist media has monitored out. What were any of the cross examinations like? We don't know. But the jury sees everything.

Oooh.....batshit conspiracy theories!

If you want to know what the cross examinations were like, read up. Surely Fox, Infowars and Breitbart aren't holding out on you.

Unless......they're in on the 'cone of silence' too?
The jury sees everything. You don't. You see only what's filtered through the media.

During Manafort’s trial he was accused of jury tampering. It is possible that one of the Jurors was approached and warned that if he/she did not vote not guilty he/she would “regret” it.

This could be part of what the Judge was deliberating about in closed doors.

During Manafort’s trial he was accused of jury tampering. It is possible that one of the Jurors was approached and warned that if he/she did not vote not guilty he/she would “regret” it.

Could Putin have somehow influenced the jury? We are in more trouble than I initially thought!

what on earth are you rambling about?

Forum List

Back