Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

Manafort Jury: Guilty or Innocent?

• Guilty

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Innocent

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
All we know is what a confirmed leftist media has monitored out. What were any of the cross examinations like? We don't know. But the jury sees everything.

the jury knows more than you or the media will ever know

I can’t vote.

There is no option for what I think will happen.

Hung jury.

Hung jury? On all 18 counts?

He's not being tried on all 18 counts. Once finished here, he has a whole new trial for non-financial aspects of his alleged crimes. Like working as an unregistered foreign agent and conspiracy against the United States.

These charges are his financial ones.....like undeclared foreign accounts. Or conspiracy to money launder.

I can’t vote.

Hung jury.

He's not being tried on all 18 counts. Once finished here, he has a whole new trial for non-financial aspects of his alleged crimes. Like working as an unregistered foreign agent and conspiracy against the United States.

These charges are his financial ones.....like undeclared foreign accounts. Or conspiracy to money launder.

From the OP:

Describing Manafort as a capable, bright and “wildly successful” political consultant, prosecutor Greg Andres on Wednesday told jurors they’d seen “overwhelming” evidence of his guilt, and asked them to convict on all 18 counts.

I can’t vote.

Hung jury.

From the OP:

Describing Manafort as a capable, bright and “wildly successful” political consultant, prosecutor Greg Andres on Wednesday told jurors they’d seen “overwhelming” evidence of his guilt, and asked them to convict on all 18 counts.

I'm clearly wrong then. There is another trial next month. But I obviously don't have which charges go with which trial correct in my head.

Most notably, the longtime GOP operative still faces a second federal trial slated to begin in mid-September in Washington yet.

What's next for Paul Manafort?

I'll look into it. Thanks, Lakhota!

I can’t vote.

Hung jury.

From the OP:

I'm clearly wrong then. There is another trial next month. But I obviously don't have which charges go with which trial correct in my head.

Most notably, the longtime GOP operative still faces a second federal trial slated to begin in mid-September in Washington yet.

What's next for Paul Manafort?

I'll look into it. Thanks, Lakhota!

I think you are right Sky but who knows what all eighteen counts are??

Like you I thought this was the money trial and the rest would be handled in another trial.

I can’t vote.

Hung jury.

The money laundering charge is covered by the next trial. Along with not registering as a foreign agent.

This trial has mostly been about tax evasion and loan fraud.

I know there are about 18 charges, but will Manafort be generally found guilty or innocent - especially on the major charges?

ALEXANDRIA, Va. ― A prosecutor with Robert Mueller’s special counsel team labeled Paul Manafort a serial liar during closing arguments in the former Trump campaign manager’s trial for tax and bank fraud.

“Mr. Manafort knew the law, and he violated it anyway,” Andres said.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the star witness in this case is the documents,” Andres said. Manafort, he said, is “not above the law.”

Manafort ‘Not Above The Law,’ Mueller Team Says As Trial Closes

Just stopped by to let you know that you're an idiot.

Juries don't find people 'innocent' they find them 'Not Guilty'.

And yes, retard. There is a BIGLY difference

I can’t vote.

Hung jury.

The money laundering charge is covered by the next trial. Along with not registering as a foreign agent.

This trial has mostly been about tax evasion and loan fraud.

Thanks, G. There are so many charges that its easy to get mixed up on which go where.

This trial has five counts of filing false tax returns, four counts of failing to file foreign bank accounts, four counts of bank fraud, and five counts of bank fraud conspiracy.

He's been viciously Witch Hunted. Obama and Clinton conspired to go after Trump and all of his associates. Look to the Ohr-Steele connection. It was a Watergate Ten-Fold-conspiracy. So i gotta say, Manafort's goose is cooked. The Jury will most likely convict him. However, he'll be pardoned at some point.

He's been viciously Witch Hunted. Obama and Clinton conspired to go after Trump and all of his associates. Look to the Ohr-Steele connection. It was a Watergate Ten-Fold-conspiracy. So i gotta say, Manafort's goose is cooked. The Jury will most likely convict him. However, he'll be pardoned at some point.

Nah, Manafort actually did the shit he's accused of.

His own defense opened by *admitting* that there were millions in undeclared income and multiple undeclared foreign accounts. But that Manafort was innocent because he didn't know about them.

Alas, Manafort's emails say otherwise. One where he acknowlwedges ownership of the very foreign accounts he now insists he didn't know existed. And another where Manafort rages about his tax bill on discussing taxes in detail with Gates.

I know there are about 18 charges, but will Manafort be generally found guilty or innocent - especially on the major charges?

ALEXANDRIA, Va. ― A prosecutor with Robert Mueller’s special counsel team labeled Paul Manafort a serial liar during closing arguments in the former Trump campaign manager’s trial for tax and bank fraud.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the star witness in this case is the documents,” Andres said. Manafort, he said, is “not above the law.”

O'rly?

He forgets that, in this Country, you are innocent until proven guilty.

O'rly?

You really are a stupid human being. You really, really are.

You are presumed 'innocent' in the eyes of the Law until a Jury finds you 'guilty' or not guilty.

The presumption of innocence precedes any Jury Trial.

After the trial, the Jury may feel that the persecution didn't prove its case, even though there was some evidence of wrongdoing, and will therefore deliver a verdict of 'NOT GUILTY' because the persecution didn't PROVE GUILT beyond a reasonable doubt (In Kalifornication, the standard is "Beyond ANY reasonabe doubt'')

Is that too complicated for your tiny little brain?

Go back to the kiddie room, idiot

I get your point - but why be so hostile about it?

I get your point - but why be so hostile about it?

I don't like dimocraps. At all.

dimocraps lie, cheat, steal, misrepresent others, and are generally the lowest form of life on Earth.

Glad you asked

O'rly?

You really are a stupid human being. You really, really are.

You are presumed 'innocent' in the eyes of the Law until a Jury finds you 'guilty' or not guilty.

The presumption of innocence precedes any Jury Trial.

After the trial, the Jury may feel that the persecution didn't prove its case, even though there was some evidence of wrongdoing, and will therefore deliver a verdict of 'NOT GUILTY' because the persecution didn't PROVE GUILT beyond a reasonable doubt (In Kalifornication, the standard is "Beyond ANY reasonabe doubt'')

Is that too complicated for your tiny little brain?

Go back to the kiddie room, idiot
:lol:

Considering the Everest of manufactured bullshit, hyperbole, lies, and hypocrisy by you and your ilk, your little mock tantrum over the rhetorical use of the word "innocent" is hilarious.

You must be reaaaaaaaally stressed about Manafort's fate! :lol:

Forum List

Back