🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manafort? Why arten't Trumpettes talking about this?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's pick to be his campaign manager, indicted.

Two others involved with the Trump Campaign - indicted.

Now what? Trump had said no one in his campaign had Russian contacts?

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I have a message for the followers of the Orange Colluder: tick tick tick tick

All we have from Captain Bone Spur is" OMG OMG where are Hillary's emails". "Uranium!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

When you call for investigations of every politician in America, regardless of Party, we'll care.
Do I really care that almost every person you give your money to for investing is an embezzler, adulterer and drug user?

He'll walk. The entire investigation stemmed from a fake "russian dossier."

FBI Reliance on Discredited Fusion GPS “Russia Dossier” Threatens Manafort Prosecution

Under the “fruit of the poison tree doctrine” established by the Supreme Court in Fourth Amendment illegal search and seizure cases, the FBI and/or Mueller may have compromised their entire investigation of Paul Manafort by either using the fraudulent “Russia dossier” paid for in part by the FBI, or by illegally leaking information derived from the FISA-authorized electronic surveillance to CNN and other mainstream media publications known to be partisan “Never Trump” mouthpieces.

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-30_11-10-48.png

What's amusing is that none of you on the left are smart enough to see that the timing on the Manafort indictment was to take the country's attention away from the growing shit storm that is the Hillary "dossier" story!

Look for a flurry of pardons. This is going nowhere.

Yea, tick until Hillary is perp walked

-Geaux

Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s onetime campaign chairman and a longtime Republican strategist, along with Rick Gates, Manafort’s business associate and deputy on the Trump campaign, were indicted on 12 counts, including money laundering, operating as unregistered foreign agents, failing to disclose overseas bank accounts and making false statements to federal authorities.

They cannot give evidence against Trump man Papadopoulos, he plead out today.:eusa_clap:.

I'm waiting for the day Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are hanged for f*ing up America.
In the meantime, RUSHA!

What's amusing is that none of you on the left are smart enough to see that the timing on the Manafort indictment was to take the country's attention away from the growing shit storm that is the Hillary "dossier" story!
Sorry Buckwheat but the Russian collusion is the story.

There is nothing wrong or unusual for campaigns to hire opposition research.

There is nothing to prove the dossier" is false. Trump denying it isn't proof but actually with his record of lying, make it's truth more likely.

This but Hillary,...but....but.... bit ...

Is so fucking obvious it just makes you people look stupid when you bring it up.

*Yawn*. Let us know when there are some convictions. None of these charges have anything to do with “collusion” or “hacking the election”.

AS IN the image represents team trump plotting to take over the world one year ago.

it does?

I posted it as making fun of all the noise about the indictments, and them leading to Trump being impeached..

Y'all are pinning your hopes on smoke, so far.

(BTW, switch to decaf, you wont' jump as high as often?_)

Forum List

Back