Mandatory gun storage laws? Will then lead to warrantless searches of gun owner homes....just like this....

So some people actually are above the law, as long as you are a democrat elitist's son.
Quit being such a whiner. If it makes you feel better, the agreement is going before a Trump appointed judge July, 26th.

Quit being such a whiner. If it makes you feel better, the agreement is going before a Trump appointed judge July, 26th.
If it was your sorry ass who lied on the application for a gun purchase, you would be doing from 7 to 9 years. I would laugh every time i passed the jail, knowing that crackhead Hunter Biden is so much better than you......

If it was your sorry ass who lied on the application for a gun purchase, you would be doing from 7 to 9 years. I would laugh every time i passed the jail, knowing that crackhead Hunter Biden is so much better than you......
But I didn't, so I'm good to go, and we won't have to find out.

So you have no problem with Hunter Biden being above the law. Then you wonder why no one likes Marxists/Demofascists because they turn a country into a banana republic.
He's not above the law. Prosecutors offer plea deals all the time. This is a matter for the Trump appointed Judge Maryellen Noreika. The Republican Trump appointed judge will need to approve any deal between the prosecution and Biden’s defense if it is to stand.
You sound like you lack confidence in Trump appointed judges to rule in the best interest of law. I assure you, I am more than willing to go with whatever the court decides. Just as I am more than willing to go with whatever the trial of Trump in front of a Trump appointed judge and the jury of Donny's peers decide.

He's not above the law. Prosecutors offer plea deals all the time. This is a matter for the Trump appointed Judge Maryellen Noreika. The Republican Trump appointed judge will need to approve any deal between the prosecution and Biden’s defense if it is to stand.
You sound like you lack confidence in Trump appointed judges to rule in the best interest of law. I assure you, I am more than willing to go with whatever the court decides. Just as I am more than willing to go with whatever the trial of Trump in front of a Trump appointed judge and the jury of Donny's peers decide.
Offer plea deals on gun crimes? Wow, you really are a lickspittle lapdog for the Marxists/Demofascists who say that there needs to be stiffer laws on applying for a gun, then allow crackhead Hunter to get off for his crime. This is why many people dont like people like you....

joe-biden-hunter-biden-gang-scandal.jpg

Offer plea deals on gun crimes? Wow, you really are a lickspittle lapdog for the Marxists/Demofascists who say that there needs to be stiffer laws on applying for a gun, then allow crackhead Hunter to get off for his crime. This is why many people dont like people like you....

joe-biden-hunter-biden-gang-scandal.jpg
I said I would support the Trump appointed Republican judges decision, and I mean whatever is decided. Maybe you should take your complaint to Judge Maryellen Noreika. Are you saying she is somehow, unfit to sit the bench?

While you would think a licensed gun dealer would properly store and safeguard their weapons, the dealer in that state or any other should not have to submit to warrantless searches, much less search and seizures.
FFL dealers have already been through an ATF inspection of their physical security and been approved. I think the state is wasting time by conducting more inspections.

FFL dealers have already been through an ATF inspection of their physical security and been approved. I think the state is wasting time by conducting more inspections.
An annual inspection FFL dealers is not a bad idea, but should be with notice, if done.

An annual inspection FFL dealers is not a bad idea, but should be with notice, if done.

When they start annual inspections of abortion clinics.......I might agree with you......They should only inspect if they have "just cause." Just like any other police operation.

When they start annual inspections of abortion clinics.......I might agree with you......They should only inspect if they have "just cause." Just like any other police operation.
This isn't an abortion clinic, so abortion clinics have no relation to the subject.

Can you guarantee the robber in a person's house will give someone the time to 1) get their gun out of the safe 2) load it, and 3) remove the mandated trigger lock?

There is a greater likelihood of your four year old child finding your loaded gun and deciding to play with it.

Abortion clinics, like any other medical clinic gets an annual inspection from the board of heath

Forum List

Back