🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Not all kids can be vaccinated due to medical conditions

So sad. Take care of your own kid. If your kid can't be vaccinated, you home school your kid.

and also not all vaccinations result in immunity

So, if your kids' vaccination doesn't result in immunity, then they're already in danger, regardless.

Requiring me to vaccinate my kids for the sake of your kids is no better than requiring sticking a probe in a woman's vagina for the sake of someone else's religious beliefs.

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

You might wanna break down and do some balanced research on vaccines. Many very intelligent, well-read people dispute the value of many vaccines and point to research regarding harmful side effects, contamination, and other concerns.

Your child has a 5 in 100 chance of even catching the flu--without a flu shot. IOW, your child has a 95% chance of not getting the flu if they get no flu shot. If your child catches the flu, they have about a 1 in 300 chance of dying from the flu.

Canadian research suggests that highly concentrated shots of Vitamin D provide more protection than flu shots.

Furthermore, as even the CDC has repeatedly admitted, the flu vaccine is only correctly matched against that year's flu strands about half the time. So that means that about 50% of the time the flu vaccine is useless from the outset because the CDC failed to guess the strands that would be circulating that year.

And, finally, here again we see liberalism denying people choices because they, the liberals, know what's best for everybody else, and by golly they'd better accept the government's gracious care or face fines or jail.

You have no freedom to endanger my child. GTP.

If your kids are vaccinated, then they're not being endangered, are they?

I think that is the point.....

People are concerned about the stuff that is being pumped into their children.

I don't know enough about it to say anything about the science.

I suppose my question is...if you keep your kid at home do you still have to pay the mill levy associated with school taxes.

Or is it that you have to keep them at home and still pay regardless ?

Yes you still pay the taxes because you enjoy the benefits of having an educated, capable populace around you every day (for the most part anyway, sure there's some idiots out there)

That does not wash. The so-called educated populace gets to carry their fair share.

wtf do you mean gets to carry their fair share?

I suppose my question is...if you keep your kid at home do you still have to pay the mill levy associated with school taxes.

Yes you still pay the taxes because you enjoy the benefits of having an educated, capable populace around you every day (for the most part anyway, sure there's some idiots out there)

That does not wash. The so-called educated populace gets to carry their fair share.

wtf do you mean gets to carry their fair share?

They didn't teach you that in school ?

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

But you're free to walk around while infected with Ebola... Hmmmmkay
I know....I was just walking around with Ebola the other day and no one stopped me.

MikeT, if would ever follow, "You might wanna break down and do some balanced research on vaccines" or your other history or Mormon articles, folks may listen to you.

You don't, and that is why you are often ignored or laughed at.

Not all kids can be vaccinated due to medical conditions

So sad. Take care of your own kid. If your kid can't be vaccinated, you home school your kid.

and also not all vaccinations result in immunity

So, if your kids' vaccination doesn't result in immunity, then they're already in danger, regardless.

Requiring me to vaccinate my kids for the sake of your kids is no better than requiring sticking a probe in a woman's vagina for the sake of someone else's religious beliefs.

You see...there's this thing called herd immunity, it's kinda how the USA has gotten rid of Polio and how the world got rid of Small Pox......

I know this will go over your head, but the basis of the idea is the more people are immune from the disease, the harder it is for the disease to spread. The last thing that's needed is idiots (some liberal-minded people included sadly) not getting vaccinations due to something they read on a forum instead of listening to a medical professional.

Yes, concern over the safety of the vaccine is why people choose not to vaccinate. But that's not my point. If you do decide to vaccinate your kids......you're kids are vaccinated! Myself, for example.....I got my polio vaccine when I was a baby. As a result, I don't have to worry about someone else around me giving me polio. I'm vaccinated. I could really care less if you choose to not vaccinate yourself or your children. You're not going to get me sick.

Liberals act like my vaccinate stops working just because someone else didn't get theirs. It's fucking ridiculous. Vaccines have always been an individual protection. All of a sudden, liberals are acting like the only way you can be safe from illness is for everyone else to be vaccinated.

End of story.

I've been dying to ask this question. If your kids are vaccinated why the fuck would you be worried?

If vaccinations are so damn good how on earth can your children catch any disease they are vaccinated against?

End of story.

I've been dying to ask this question. If your kids are vaccinated why the fuck would you be worried?

If vaccinations are so damn good how on earth can your children catch any disease they are vaccinated against?
Not all kids can be vaccinated due to medical conditions, and also not all vaccinations result in immunity and it's damn near impossible to tell which ones did and didn't.

End of story.
You know the government really should just take the children to camps from 2-18 years old. Indoctrinate them, shoot them up with whatever the hell they want too and then turn them loose on society at 18. That way nobody can do any of that stupid thinking outside the box shit.

MikeT, if would ever follow, "You might wanna break down and do some balanced research on vaccines" or your other history or Mormon articles, folks may listen to you.

You obviously don't ignore him.

The real issue is that your post no sense at all.

He broke it down. If you've got evidence to the contrary, please post.

I hear this kind of complaint from people on the left and right when it comes to vaccinations. It is tough to get information from those doing the work. They seem hesitant to say anything that might make what they are doing seem trivial.

Some vaccinations are clearly worthwhile.......as I understand it.

You talk about not breaking things down.

How ironic.

td, swimfrog just gave a mangled reason why not to vaccinate. He does not understand the science behind it. I am sure you do. The overwhelming majority of professionals and physicians say do it. That means far more than Jenny M running her mouth.

Yes, concern over the safety of the vaccine is why people choose not to vaccinate. But that's not my point. If you do decide to vaccinate your kids......you're kids are vaccinated! Myself, for example.....I got my polio vaccine when I was a baby. As a result, I don't have to worry about someone else around me giving me polio. I'm vaccinated. I could really care less if you choose to not vaccinate yourself or your children. You're not going to get me sick.

Liberals act like my vaccinate stops working just because someone else didn't get theirs. It's fucking ridiculous. Vaccines have always been an individual protection. All of a sudden, liberals are acting like the only way you can be safe from illness is for everyone else to be vaccinated.

You see...there's this thing called herd immunity, it's kinda how the USA has gotten rid of Polio and how the world got rid of Small Pox......

I know this will go over your head, but the basis of the idea is the more people are immune from the disease, the harder it is for the disease to spread. The last thing that's needed is idiots (some liberal-minded people included sadly) not getting vaccinations due to something they read on a forum instead of listening to a medical professional.

You obviously don't ignore him.

The real issue is that your post no sense at all.

He broke it down. If you've got evidence to the contrary, please post.

I hear this kind of complaint from people on the left and right when it comes to vaccinations. It is tough to get information from those doing the work. They seem hesitant to say anything that might make what they are doing seem trivial.

Some vaccinations are clearly worthwhile.......as I understand it.

You talk about not breaking things down.

How ironic.
I said I might listen to him if he knew what he was talking about. Read him. The science is clear on this, and MikeT is not. I don't care if you don't vaccinate your child, but if you don't, he won't go to school with my grandchildren in California.

Forum List

Back