Manning Plans To Live As A Woman

I wouldn't be surprised if that "Ass-anger" freak joins him. I mean her.

assange.jpg

Julian Assange

That would be pretty hard since Assange isn't even wanted in the US for anything.

He or she is a liberal hero

Last edited:
The self hate of this gurl is taken out on his country

Gurl = guy and girl

This is information the world needs to knuuuuoooowwwww.....

I wonder how many people will even get that lol.

Why Luddly, sorry to be the one who has to tell you sociopaths like Manning and Assange have no consciences. And what Bradley Manning did was against the oath servicemen are required to render to the United States of America. He did the crime, he will do the time.

I'm confused by this, what makes Manning a sociopath?

Why Luddly, sorry to be the one who has to tell you sociopaths like Manning and Assange have no consciences. And what Bradley Manning did was against the oath servicemen are required to render to the United States of America. He did the crime, he will do the time.

I'm confused by this, what makes Manning a sociopath?
Creating a fictional video through error of omission--of our soldiers in a helicopter who were besieged by a group of terrorists with a hand-held missile launcher aimed at the helicopter (scene omitted) with our guys being told to take out the group of terrorists on the ground (omitted) and making it appear "innocent civilians" were being pursued by American soldiers who in fact were preventing a helicopter from being bushwhacked by assailants. Manning is a sociopath for not caring for American troops by pushing them to international attention by Wikileaks "leaking" the video, and Assange knowing full well the tape had been edited to make America look like predators instead of the preyed-upon, which was what was actually what was going down. The two "innocent women?" They were there ahead of time distributing a goody bag of ammo to the terrorists, then being used as human shield with their full permission as suicide shields to avert the attention of the troops. Fortunately, the helicopter pilot remembered their being dropped off by the same van that came by to pick up the terrorists' bodies and survivors. All the video shows was our forces taking out what appeared to look like innocent bystanders by omission of (1) The women distributing weaponry to the men after being dropped off by the van (2) The scene of the terrorist aiming his weapon at the helicopter (3) Some of the helicopter's instructions to the on-ground Americans that associated the women with the pickup van.

It was a criminal frame job and a production that if there hadn't been a copy of the original tape and what actually happened would put our troops at the mercy of international courts.

Manning was a first class traitor and ought to have been shot by firing squad the day of his conviction. He betrayed honorable men with as dishonorable act as one can commit--lying to harm America he had sworn to defend when he joined the military.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back