🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

That is not what they say. That is not what they chant.

Free Palestine, means Israel.
From the river to the sea, mean all of Israel.

Some day you will catch on.

We "caught on" years ago, but you're an idiot if you think Americans will elect a President on the basis of his/her policy on Israel. Democrats aren't in favour of Hamas or protecting them. They want an end to the killing of Palestinian women and children. We can see no difference between the intentional murder of Israelis and the intentional bombing of Palestinian civilians, other than the Palestinians, who can't leave the Gaza strip, know that the Isreali's are going to bomb them.

But I wanted to address your vaccine bullshit. I live in a country where more than 80% of the population has been vaxxed. The pandemic ended here in September of 2021, and covid hasn't been a serious problem since.

Furthermore, with more than 100 million shots given in Canada, fewer than 2000 people claimed to have been sick from the shots, and fewer than 100 people were proven to have been harmed by the shots. I don't know of ANYONE amongst my hundreds of vaccinated friends either in Canada, or in my 20,000 strong online community, who was harmed by the vaccines. The worst reaction anyone had was a mild fever.

I was given the polio vaccine as a child even though children were DYING from that vaccine.

I took birth control pills that had a 1/1000 chance of adverse medical complications. The covid vaccine has a 1/1,000,000 risk of adverse complications, and if you get seriously adverse complications from the shot, chances are that your complications will be much, much worse with the virus.

The people pushing the vaccine lies, are the same people who want to destroy Western Democracy. Think about that.

I'm not being taken anywhere, but your dedication to Republicans completely ignores the effect of their "cut and spend" policies, their destructive deficit spending and 3 economic crashes, each worse than the last, in the past 40 years.

Republican policies and tax codes have destroyed the union movement, impoverished the working class, and created more billionaires than any economy in the world, along with the highest rates of poverty, gun violence and drug abuse, in the first world. Your middle class is dwindling, and Republicans have now raised tuition to the point that students are being put into permanent poverty by crushing student debt with high interest rates.

What services are you getting for your "ridiculously high property taxes", DBA???? Better schools??? Universal health care????? What about clean water, safe roads and bridges???? Lower crimes rates.

The conservatives on this board are LONG on complaints about EVERYTHING, but you're not offering a single idea or solution to the problems and issues being raised. You blame Democrats for everything that are the results of core Republican policies.

You say that Democrats are only for the rich people, and yet Joe Biden marched on the picket line with UAW Workers, while Trump met with the unemployed workers at a non-union plant and blamed the UAW, and not the management who got 40% wage increases, for the strike.

Are any of Trump's businesses unionized????? Or has Trump been hiring illegal immigrants, and then exploiting their status with unpaid overtime and other abuses?

What exactly has the Republican Party done for working men and women??? Raised the minimum wage???? Mandated vacation time for all workers like the rest of the first world? What about universal health care???? Maternity leave??? Education grants for displaced workers?

Or did they give tax breaks to companies off-shorting manufacturing? Increase earned income credits instead of raising the minimum wage and in essence, providing wage subsidies to some of America's most profitable corporations?

During the pandemic - who did Trump give bailouts and interest free loans to??? The same rich people and corporations he gave the bulk of the tax cuts to when he was first elected. It was Nancy Pelosi who refused to pass any more money for corporations until the American workers received a bailout.

So don't try to convince me that the Republican Party is the working man's party. Donald Trump did nothing but shit all over the working men and women during his 4 years in the White House, and you're here defending his record.

What a gullible fool you are.

Spoken just like a peon who has fallen for everything. Like I said, those billionaires that the Republicans supposedly created are largely Democrats.

I said I don’t live in a high property tax state and we are doing just fine. My point was that it was Democrats that hated the 10k cap on the SALT deduction that Trump implemented. Democrats want more stuff, as long as other people pay for it, namely, the working rich(aka successful folks).

The lies are thick. Nobody wants full term abortions or children mutilated.. ramping up hysteria seems very irresponsible to me.

No, there are absolutely groups in the Democratic Party that support full term abortions. Not all Republicans believe that all abortions should be illegal, but that is the way it is presented.

Spoken just like a peon who has fallen for everything. Like I said, those billionaires that the Republicans supposedly created are largely Democrats.

I said I don’t live in a high property tax state and we are doing just fine. My point was that it was Democrats that hated the 10k cap on the SALT deduction that Trump implemented. Democrats want more stuff, as long as other people pay for it, namely, the working rich(aka successful folks).

No, there are absolutely groups in the Democratic Party that support full term abortions. Not all Republicans believe that all abortions should be illegal, but that is the way it is presented.
They push that narritive. Most would agree to about 15 weeks like most of the world, but the left yells LIES about it.

We "caught on" years ago, but you're an idiot if you think Americans will elect a President on the basis of his/her policy on Israel. Democrats aren't in favour of Hamas or protecting them. They want an end to the killing of Palestinian women and children. We can see no difference between the intentional murder of Israelis and the intentional bombing of Palestinian civilians, other than the Palestinians, who can't leave the Gaza strip, know that the Isreali's are going to bomb them.

But I wanted to address your vaccine bullshit. I live in a country where more than 80% of the population has been vaxxed. The pandemic ended here in September of 2021, and covid hasn't been a serious problem since.

Furthermore, with more than 100 million shots given in Canada, fewer than 2000 people claimed to have been sick from the shots, and fewer than 100 people were proven to have been harmed by the shots. I don't know of ANYONE amongst my hundreds of vaccinated friends either in Canada, or in my 20,000 strong online community, who was harmed by the vaccines. The worst reaction anyone had was a mild fever.

I was given the polio vaccine as a child even though children were DYING from that vaccine.

I took birth control pills that had a 1/1000 chance of adverse medical complications. The covid vaccine has a 1/1,000,000 risk of adverse complications, and if you get seriously adverse complications from the shot, chances are that your complications will be much, much worse with the virus.

The people pushing the vaccine lies, are the same people who want to destroy Western Democracy. Think about that.
The Civilians in Gaza are NOT being bombed by Israel. Hamas infrastructure is.

And Hamas dresses in civilian clothing instead of their military uniforms in order to count as civilian casualties.

Let us not forget that many pro Hamas civilians want to die for Allah, for the cause, so they put themselves as Human shields hoping that the Military target will not be hit. And that is the problem. When Hamas hides bombs, or their offices in Hospitals, mosques, schools, buildings, those become Military targets allowed by International law.

Learn what is what before writing an essay about all you do not know about.

Most Dems support Israel.

Most GOP support Russia.

Russia is supporting Iran. Democrats, particularly this administration, essentially support Iran.

95% of the anti-Israel protestors across the country vote for Democrats.

There is enough support in the Democratic base to elect 8(at least) anti-semites to Congress.

Democrats only support Israel as far as the money goes. Many wealthy liberal Jews are pulling money from woke universities because it is finally hitting home that they have been fooled.

You are being duped, but haven’t figure it out yet.

2+2=4

Russia is supporting Iran. Democrats, particularly this administration, essentially support Iran.

There is enough support in the Democratic base to elect 8(at least) anti-semites to Congress.

Democrats only support Israel as far as the money goes. Many wealthy liberal Jews are pulling money from woke universities because it is finally hitting home that they have been fooled.

2+2=4
Endless exaggeration, not matched by the facts

Total lie. Repeated a thousand times STILL it will never make it true.

Nope, completely true. Get your head out of the sand. Non-Jewish Democrats do not really support Israel. Don’t be so naive.

"But I wanted to address your vaccine bullshit. I live in a country where more than 80% of the population has been vaxxed. The pandemic ended here in September of 2021, and covid hasn't been a serious problem since."

What my vaccine BS?

You must be confusing me with any poster who has said that vaccines do not work, or that the covid one killed millions of people.....as some anti vaccine people do.

Nope, completely true. Get your head out of the sand. Non-Jewish Democrats do not really support Israel. Don’t be so naive.
I am not naive. The Democrats are not stopping support for Israel.

About 4 or 5 anti Israel Democrats does not the Democratic Party make. Even if they are ten......no power to stop any help for Israel.

But keep trying to make them more important than they are not.

2+2=4
Republikkkans support Russia.

Republikkkans are responsible for "cut and spend" policies, destructive deficit spending and 3 economic crashes, each worse than the last, in the past 40 years.

Jews will vote for Democrats.

The Majority of Jews who live in the US vote for rights. Voting rights, children's rights, women's rights.....Theirs and everyone else's Rights.

Republicans for the past 40 years have not been for people's Rights. When it comes to rights, the Republicans have clearly been taking some of them away, or trying to take others, all in order to stay in power.

But even Republican voters are voting against Republicans exactly because they refuse to have their rights taken away.

Which is why the Republicans have been losing elections since 2016.

They have the House now. And they are doing nothing but being dysfunctional.

Whichever country Jews live in, including in Israel, the majority votes for universal rights.

So, YES, it makes total sense for the majority of Jews to vote for Democrats in the USA.

Nope

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult has convinced Jews that the Republican Party supports Christian Values over Jewish Values, and that Christians want to reform and replace Judaism.
In reality Republicans embrace traditional Christian and Jewish Values.
Values is the key.

Last edited:
Not even close. This is like all the posts about Black Americans walking away from the Democratic Party. You find some random person and claim its a trend. Too funny. Keep on hoping dumbasses.

Democrats do more to protect Jewish lives than any organization in the world outside Israel. From supporting Israel to opposing white nationalists at home, only the Democratic Party has Jewish interests at its core. The GOP just hates Muslims. That isnt enough to overcome the fact that the GOP supports and woos organizations that hate Jews as well.

Jews arent stupid.

It is the power of the Democrat Media -- nothing more.

Endless exaggeration, not matched by the facts

No, that is reality. Where do you get your facts?

Are you denying that Democrats elected a group of people that are anti-Israel? Does it not sink in with you that to elect them, they must have quite a bit of support?

Why wouldn’t they?

Jews massacred, Jewish hate crimes up like 300%

Democrat President: “We need to focus on combating Islamophobia”

They can’t get any more revealing of their activism

Forum List

Back