🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

Voting rights? Let me guess, you believe that requiring an ID to vote is infringing on someone’s right?

What children’s rights do Republicans want to take away? You aren’t referrring to the right of a child to choose their gender and permanently mutilate themselves are you?

Women’s rights, well, I assume you are referring to the right to choose, which is quite ironic because to be for full term abortions, which the Democratic Party seems to support, you have be be against the rights of what anybody could agree is a person at 9 months.

What you refer to as removing rights is simply enforcing laws which society must abide by in order to remain civilized and to protect our Democratic processes.

The lies are thick. Nobody wants full term abortions or children mutilated.. ramping up hysteria seems very irresponsible to me.

Can’t blame them, the often times, full throated embrace of terrorist that want to kill all Jewish people tends to turn Jews away

What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Everyone in the world is watching the carnage in Gaza. There's been too much bloodshed for too long.

Bibi Netanyahu has funded Hamas because of his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever. The problem is not Jews.. the problem is Netanyahu and the failure to address the problem.

Obviously you believe that. I'm sorry.
They believe it and act on it.
Which is why ALL of Israel is currently being hit with rockets, not only from Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and the Houthis, all courtesy of Iran.

Be sorry that you do not understand what it has always been about.

They believe it and act on it.
Which is why ALL of Israel is currently being hit with rockets, not only from Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and the Houthis, all courtesy of Iran.

Be sorry that you do not understand what it has always been about.

This goes back decades...and it's bigger than Israel's pissing contest with Iran. You forget. I'm old . I remember when they were friends.. I remember when there were 200,000 Iranian Jews and Israel bought all their oil from Iran.

This goes back decades...and it's bigger than Israel's pissing contest with Iran. You forget. I'm old . I remember when they were friends.. I remember when there were 200,000 Iranian Jews and Israel bought all their oil from Iran.
You keep changing the subject to make it look benign.

Here, try history:

In 1948, Sheikh Hassan el-Bana, head of the Moslem Brotherhood, stated that “If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.” In 1966, Syrian leader Hafez Al-Assad, insisted in no uncertain terms that, “We shall only accept war and the restoration of the usurped land … to oust you, aggressors, and throw you into the sea for good.” If there was in fact an Israeli media conspiracy to instill this catchphrase in popular consciousness then we must credit prominent Arab leaders with having invented it. Given this genealogy, it is perfectly logical for Jews to react with consternation when they hear ambiguous “river to the sea” sloganeering.

No interest in creating a Palestinian state in 1937, 1947 and between 1948 and 1967 when Jordan and Egypt had Jude, Samaria and Gaza.

PLO was formed in 1964, to "liberate Palestine", aka Israel.

Gaslighting does not mask the truth of what the Arabs and Muslims wanted all along, all the way back from 1920.

No one wants the destruction of Israel. They want an end to the bloodshed .
The only way Israel survives is if enough Hamas (and supporters) die so that they are no longer a credible major threat.

That is unfolding as we "speak".

The Israelis have finally had enough. No more talking. It's Killing Time.

The only way Israel survives is if enough Hamas (and supporters) die so that they are no longer a credible major threat.

That is unfolding as we "speak".

The Israelis have finally had enough. No more talking. It's Killing Time.
They've been kill

Here, try history:

In 1948, Sheikh Hassan el-Bana, head of the Moslem Brotherhood, stated that “If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.” In 1966, Syrian leader Hafez Al-Assad, insisted in no uncertain terms that, “We shall only accept war and the restoration of the usurped land … to oust you, aggressors, and throw you into the sea for good.” If there was in fact an Israeli media conspiracy to instill this catchphrase in popular consciousness then we must credit prominent Arab leaders with having invented it. Given this genealogy, it is perfectly logical for Jews to react with consternation when they hear ambiguous “river to the sea” sloganeering.

No interest in creating a Palestinian state in 1937, 1947 and between 1948 and 1967 when Jordan and Egypt had Jude, Samaria and Gaza.

Gaslighting does not mask the truth of what the Arabs and Muslims wanted all along, all the way back from 1920.

Banna was a bad guy reacting to Jewish Nationalism.

The millions of anti-Israel, anti-Jew protestors/rioters/insurrectionists in the nation are Progs. The soccer moms and the abortion women will rue the day as they continue voting for this. Primal ways are slowly expanding here.

They are protesting the carnage in Gaza.. The are protesting the violence that's gone on for 70 years. They aren't antisemitesm.

The Reawaken America Tour is antisemitic .

Here, try history:

They are protesting the carnage in Gaza.. The are protesting the violence that's gone on for 70 years. They aren't antisemitesm.

Eventually it will lead to violence. Whether some years from now or a chance it starts if this war lingers. This is historic. The United States is the Israeli sugar daddy. And if the citizens protesting does not get their way, they will find other ways. Progs have done this.

Could we stop the bullshit..
The GOP is led by people who court antisemites... Anit semites have a voice in there administration...
(Rem: these had some fine people)

So you think Jews in US are going to vote for these guys because Biden advised Isreal not to go into Gaza as it could be there Afghanistan..

They've been kill

Banna was a bad guy reacting to Jewish Nationalism.
He was following the teachings of Islam, that no Muslim could be sovereign over Muslim conquered land. So was Al Husseini.

And especially that Jews......would be governing over Muslims.

No problem with the Hashemites taking over TransJordan, or Judea and Samaria, or Gaza.

Muslims ok.
Non Jews.....not ok.

And how many more Jews went around massacring Muslims since 1920?

And what was the reason he did that? The negation by the Muslims of a Peace treaty he was looking forward to in order to stop the wars and the bloodshed.

In other words he was ONE Jews who lost his mind and did a terrible thing he would not have done had the PA leader had the guts to sign Peace, instead of being afraid of being killed by the other Muslims.

Tell me this story again any time, the reason for the massacre will always be the same.

Arab Muslim inability to make peace and create two States with the Jews .

Just remember that there were suicide bombings going on by Muslims to scare the Jews into leaving, regardless of the Oslo Accords which the Muslims leaders never respected or followed.

So, you have ONE Jew massacring Muslims.

I have quite a few of Muslims massacring Jews since 1929. And even before the Mandate for Palestine.

There is no carnage in Gaza. Stop lying. You lie as Hamas and the PA lie. The lies don't work on normal people.

Hamas, PA, Fatah, PLO, Iran, Qatar, Houtis

All of them work against Israel by pure Antisemitism. Islam is pure Antisemitism, it has always been, from the first Mohammad beheading of Jews.

It’s about time. They’ve looked like fools all these years cutting checks to the Democrat Party that takes Jews for granted.

My recommendation to the liberal Democrat Jews is to start your own party. Know your power and stop being submissive to the Democrat Party..

Forum List

Back