Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is now the opposite of the law-and-order party.

They are the party demanding not to be punished for their crimes.

They are the Organized Crime party.

Just about all of it asswipe. Cry harder.
You know it is all true, and it just burns your ass there is nothing you can do about the fact the Trump administration was the most corrupt in history.

Onto my very short Ignore list you go.

Criminals also feel the justice system is "weaponized" against them.

HINT

IT IS

My advice to Republicans is the same as my advice to criminals.

STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

Problem resolved.
But you will never tell that to fellow Democrats, because you are a party loyalist and support your team no matter what.

You know it is all true, and it just burns your ass there is nothing you can do about the fact the Trump administration was the most corrupt in history.

Onto my very short Ignore list you go.
The Mulatto Menace wrote the book on corruption.

I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you, but THIS is my priority:

o9Ldmq2.jpg

Do you know what "one issue voter" means?

Does that make any sense to you, at all, at any level?

(I already know it doesn't)

Dude, all these morons are one issue voters. Their one issue, Trump should be president. I mean yeah, I don't get it. Trump is a scam artist, tiny hands, needle dick, dumbshit. I mean what the hell did he do for them? He was president for four damn years. Why is their life so damn miserable? Did he accomplish nothing? And I hate to bring it up, but he didn't do a damn thing the first term, if you think he is going to something in a second term you meet the definition of insanity.

Dude, all these morons are one issue voters. Their one issue, Trump should be president. I mean yeah, I don't get it. Trump is a scam artist, tiny hands, needle dick, dumbshit. I mean what the hell did he do for them? He was president for four damn years. Why is their life so damn miserable? Did he accomplish nothing? And I hate to bring it up, but he didn't do a damn thing the first term, if you think he is going to something in a second term you meet the definition of insanity.
donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

View attachment 814193

C'mon man..

Reps are idiots. Look at some of the suggestions you read on the forums. And these are not isolated comments either.

Abolish Social Security - people will just have to suck it up and eat some shit sandwiches.

Repeal the 19 amendment - women are ruining America. Abolish women's right to vote.

Abolish the NFA - no gun laws...unconstitutional.

Shit sandwiches? 40.2% of Americans depend on SS as their sole income. I guess the old people will eat plain shit and not be able to afford the bread when they live in their cardboard box on the street.

Abortion?

Reps wet dream to ban it nationwide. And all a ban does is bring millions more little dems into the world...to grow up and destroy America.

If you want to save America, you had better come back to reality, bub. You can save something, via secession...you just can't save it all. You've lost!

But our politicians are too dumb to accept the loss. Too dumb to work towards secession. And the rep base that is too busy drinking black rifle coffee and waiting for the Kraken to be released.

View attachment 814195
images

This is your guy and you call me poorly educated?... don't make me laugh...

The federal government was weaponized against this political prisoner who dragged, beat, and electrocuted a police officer into a heart attack and unconsciousness.

kyleyoung-0090-1618617295.jpg
No police officer was killed because oh Jan 6

The government is weaponized against crooks.
It's just who decides who the crooks are. In the past, religion was part of many folks' persona. Good or not so good. Today it is becoming a crime to have faith in areas of the nation and the federal government seems to weaponizing their views against it. There seems to be a belief that wealth is never ending. That is not true. Hard times can come home to our nation again.

More drama..They’re not political prisoners.
So you think this constant DOJ action to get Trump... a former US president is acceptable?....
Every time bad news comes out on the Biden's the very next day another fake charge gets filed by Garland and Smith... you can't think that's just a coincidence... is this the type of nation you want?... where a sitting president can sic his dirty DOJ on his opponents?... if it is why are you not living in Russia?....

So you think this constant DOJ action to get Trump... a former US president is acceptable?....
Every time bad news comes out on the Biden's the very next day another fake charge gets filed by Garland and Smith... you can't think that's just a coincidence... is this the type of nation you want?... where a sitting president can sic his dirty DOJ on his opponents?... if it is why are you not living in Russia?....

The charges against Trump are coming from 2-3 years ago. You're lying to yourself.

Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them.
It is no coincidence that the confederacy felt the same way.
Our founding fathers defined a judiciary that would provide laws against threats to the nation they defined in the Constitution.

Confederates were traitors. You feel persecuted because why? A reminder you are not Trump. Trump isn't even a conservative.

Inciting an insurrection to overthrow our democracy. Hiding and obstructing the return of classified documents to the government. Creating illegal fake electors in seven states. Using his lawyer to lie about all documents being returned and having him sign a false statement. Using another lawyer to make an illegal campaign contribution to hide an adulterous affair from the voting public. Threatening a government official with prosecution (weaponizing the federal government) if he didn't go along with Trump's Big Lie.

HELL YES IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO PROSECUTE!!!!!

Forum List

Back