Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

The charges against Trump are coming from 2-3 years ago. You're lying to yourself.

Then why wait till the campaign is under way... don't be so gullible....
Sooner or later a judge will put a stop to it all and Garland and Smith and Biden will look like the crooked treasonous fools that they are....

Inciting an insurrection to overthrow our democracy. Hiding and obstructing the return of classified documents to the government. Creating illegal fake electors in seven states. Using his lawyer to lie about all documents being returned and having him sign a false statement. Using another lawyer to make an illegal campaign contribution to hide an adulterous affair from the voting public. Threatening a government official with prosecution (weaponizing the federal government) if he didn't go along with Trump's Big Lie.

HELL YES IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO PROSECUTE!!!!!
We aren't a democracy

We aren't a democracy
*sigh*

This dumbing down of you tards has been ongoing for decades, and look at you now. Denying we are a democracy.

You parrots literally are incapable of independent thinking any more.

Wow.

The tard is just too deep in you to continue any further.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I also believe every American should read this book, but you are DEFINITELY too stupid to understand the big words in it:

democracy-in-america.jpg

*sigh*

This dumbing down of you tards has been ongoing for decades, and look at you now. Denying we are a democracy.

You parrots literally are incapable of independent thinking any more.

Wow.

The tard is just too deep in you to continue any further.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I also believe every American should read this book, but you are DEFINITELY too stupid to understand the big words in it:

democracy-in-america.jpg
Show me the word democracy in the constitution sigh

What this all boils down to, ladies and gentlemen, is the Left don't want any opposition to their sick, diseased agenda. Contrary to what phony conservative g5000 says. They want to install a Soviet style one party rule over the entire country. And the useful idiots in the GOP are either going to support this, or just lay down.

The DOJ is only interested in going after conervative Americans and will coverup any crimes committed by liberals. Most Americans do not trust them.
You should get on Truth Social with a rifle and tell everyone how you are going to deal with the Democrats.

What this all boils down to, ladies and gentlemen, is the Left don't want any opposition to their sick, diseased agenda. Contrary to what phony conservative g5000 says. They want to install a Soviet style one party rule over the entire country. And the useful idiots in the GOP are either going to support this, or just lay down.

Can't you do better than Trump?

So far all you have cotrd is a police raid where a conservative fucktard was arrested after battering a 75 year old, and the story of someone else being arrested, supposedly.

Thats persecution in your world? What a bunch of snowflakes.

Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them.
It is no coincidence that the confederacy felt the same way.
Our founding fathers defined a judiciary that would provide laws against threats to the nation they defined in the Constitution.

“Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them”

Many Republicans are wrong.

“Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them”

Many Republicans are wrong.
Joe, many at time in his unity speeches has condemned Republican voters. We see Prog love for the central security state. So that means the propaganda worked on them or the security states is in their favor.

Can't you do better than Trump?
The Republican establishment won't let us have better candidates we want or destroy any who attempt to run as to get their choice of candidates. Trump bucked the odds in 2016.

Forum List

Back