Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

Yeah. Trump didn't register to vote until he was 45. He's an opportunist. He doesn't have any particular beliefs. He's about money. He doesn't even care about his kids.
Funny irrelevant shit you believe
Trying to deflect from Obama Biden crimes doesn't help you.

No one made George Nader commit sex trafficking of children. How revealing you consider him a "political prisoner."

No one made Trump steal from cancer kids.

No one made Trump commit adultery.

No one made Trump steal from the elderly at his fake University.

No one made Giuliani lie about the election.

No one made Gates collude with Russia.

No one made Paul Manafort launder millions.

No one made Bannon steal from you rubes for his fake wall project.

No one made Trump steal from you rubes for his non-existent election defense fund.

And so forth, and so on.

That you worship at the feet of a scumbag who steals from cancer kids is sickening.
And no one is making Trump run for president. It's purely a hobby, not a job. He cannot use the excuse of schedule conflicts with his campaign in order to delay or reschedule court appearances. As the judge said, the court proceedings take precedence.

And no one is making Trump run for president. It's purely a hobby, not a job. He cannot use the excuse of schedule conflicts with his campaign in order to delay or reschedule court appearances. As the judge said, the court proceedings take precedence.
Get ready to have the supreme court to shut this banana republic shit down

Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them.
It is no coincidence that the confederacy felt the same way.
Our founding fathers defined a judiciary that would provide laws against threats to the nation they defined in the Constitution.

Bad comparison to start with. And yes we have a two tier justice system whether you like it or not.

Bad comparison to start with. And yes we have a two tier justice system whether you like it or not.
Great comparison and you are a whiny Trump minion that throws a tantrum if Trump or you do not get your way.

Dude, all these morons are one issue voters. Their one issue, Trump should be president. I mean yeah, I don't get it. Trump is a scam artist, tiny hands, needle dick, dumbshit. I mean what the hell did he do for them? He was president for four damn years. Why is their life so damn miserable? Did he accomplish nothing? And I hate to bring it up, but he didn't do a damn thing the first term, if you think he is going to something in a second term you meet the definition of insanity.
I went about three years before I would call this a cult. Now it's just unavoidable.

We now know that he can rape someone on Fifth Avenue and they'll still follow him. There is NOTHING, NOTHING he can do to lose them. And he says it: "I am your retribution". That's all they care about. Retribution. Revenge. Retaliation. They're the victims, they've been wronged, and he's gonna make everyone pay. He's their weapon of revenge.

They figure they've lost their country, so they're going to bring it down and replace it with a dictatorship. He's their Pinochet. It's just fucking incredible.

Last edited:
You demean and destroy the man and you do not even know what he is. If you call anyone a narcissist or other names and the four-letter word names you still must understand the personality. Right or wrong when he gets ph uked with he gets into the tangle. Progs with their endless Trump bashings, keep him relevant. If elected in 2024 however, we will criticize if need be if the agendas which we will know are not followed. He also will be free to spout against this own if they are frauds.

No you won't. You think all Democrats are clean and pure as the wind driven snow and are the only ones anointed to rule the masses. Democrats are the enemy and need to be eliminated.
BWAHAHAHAHA

This is pure reflection.
You look at the criminals your support and you force yourself to believe that the other side is just like your heroes.
Because...
If the other side is not just like your side...
What does that say about you?

BWAHAHAHAHA

This is pure reflection.
You look at the criminals your support and you force yourself to believe that the other side is just like your heroes.
Because...
If the other side is not just like your side...
What does that say about you?
Say what? So you think Democrats ate clean and pure. Fucking delusional freak.

Forum List

Back