Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

It is really weird how much more like the commie pinko longhaired fuckwits of the 60s, 70s, and 80s the Trumptards are sounding these days.

They've even adopted a lot of the same language.

"I'm a Leninist." - Steve Bannon

I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you, but THIS is my priority:

o9Ldmq2.jpg

Do you know what "one issue voter" means?

Does that make any sense to you, at all, at any level?

(I already know it doesn't)
A vague slogan like “fixing the system” isn’t a “one issue” position. By definition, a system involves a number of issueS.

You’re a bit of a simpleton.

It is really weird how much more like the commie pinko longhaired fuckwits of the 60s, 70s, and 80s the Trumptards are sounding these days.

They've even adopted a lot of the same language.

"I'm a Leninist." - Steve Bannon
The thing is, they don't even know what they're talking about. They just spit out platitudes and words that scare them, out of context.

Trumpster Tourette's.

Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them.
It is no coincidence that the confederacy felt the same way.
Our founding fathers defined a judiciary that would provide laws against threats to the nation they defined in the Constitution.

Your Democrat Controlled Gestapo (formerly the FBI) just executed a man in his home for making threats over the internet, just as tens of thousands of Leftists have done about Trump. None of them were executed.

With over 200,000 Americans killed by Biden's border policies you would think they would wage war on that. I hear Desantis has vowed to do just that.

Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them.
It is no coincidence that the confederacy felt the same way.
Our founding fathers defined a judiciary that would provide laws against threats to the nation they defined in the Constitution.

The hand that feeds, the fist that beats - the government.

I believe it is weaponized against the majority of Americans especially the minorities of this country.

Here we see the federal government weaponized against a money launderer:

manafort-gty-er-200415-hp-Main-16x9-992.jpg

The federal government was weaponized against the child sex trafficking pedophile on the left:

george-nader.jpg

Forum List

Back