Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

They're now just stuck in binary thought processes. If this part of something is bad, THE WHOLE THING must be bad. And evil.

They don't like nuance or complexity, because their media avoids it.

A little free advice:

Ahem.

Step 1) Purchase a mirror.

Step 2) Look into it.

That is all.

Russia is better than democrats.
Sure it is. If you don't mind being defenestrated or poisoned for criticizing Putin.

If you don't mind living in one of the most corrupt nations on Earth.

If you don't mind having no freedom of religion and must observe the state religion.

If you don't mind having no freedom of the press or speech or association.

If you don't mind not being secure in your person or your property.

If you don't mind an all-powerful central government.

If you don't mind compulsory single payer healthcare.

If you don't mind not being able to vote in a new leader for the past 23 years.

I can totally understand why you fake conservative wannabe commies masturbate over photos of Putin every night.

The DOJ is only interested in going after conervative Americans and will coverup any crimes committed by liberals. Most Americans do not trust them.

Sure it is. If you don't mind being defenestrated or poisoned for criticizing Putin.

If you don't mind living in one of the most corrupt nations on Earth.

If you don't mind having no freedom of religion.

If you don't mind having no freedom of the press or speech or association.

If you don't mind not being secure in your person or your property.

If you don't mind an all-powerful central government.

If you don't mind compulsory single payer healthcare.

If you don't mind not being able to vote in a new leader for the past 23 years.

I can totally understand why you fake conservative wannabe commies masturbate over photos of Putin every night.
You know you have largely described the current United States, right? I mean, most corrupt nations on earth! Didn't we just have and old guy shot for criticizing Bribery Biden?

SCIF, not "skiff".

It's obvious you are parroting things you have HEARD from your propagandists.

Neither Trump nor Biden are being charged for documents they returned voluntarily.

Biden also allowed a search of his property. Trump did not.

Trump is being charged only for those documents which he hid and obstructed the government from retrieving.

All caught up now, idiot?
No Im not parroting anything but what senator Biden did. He stole classified documents from the Senate scif

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states. Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

In states where ballot harvesting is illegal, it is Republicans who cheat.

Four people plead guilty in North Carolina ballot probe of 2016 and 2018 elections

After the allegations surfaced in 2018, the elections board voted unanimously to order a new election in the state's 9th Congressional District.

Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ‘ballot harvesting’ case

The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy.

North Carolina orders new U.S. House election after 'tainted' vote

North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.
Dalus did the same shit for democrats

Don't tell me beer's off the menu!
Hell no...

P4ER.gif

Last edited:
Fuck off, dipshit. If you are actually this fucking stupid, there is nothing more I can say to you.
Sit on your thumb and rotate. It's all you can do. We have an illegitimate regime in power using government assets to remain in power. We have show trials and political persecutions. Just like... oh who? That's right, Stalin.

Forum List

Back