Many Republicans feel the government is weaponized against them

Ladies and gentlemen, we actually have a true blue retard who bleevs critics of the president are thrown out of windows or poisoned.

We have a true blue retard who bleevs we have had the same leader for the past 23 years.

Like I said, there is nothing more that can be said to such idiots.

Ladies and gentlemen, we actually have a true blue retard who bleevs critics of the president are thrown out of windows or poisoned.

We have a true blue retard who bleevs we have had the same leader for the past 23 years.

Like I said, there is nothing more that can be said to such idiots.
They're fascinating for observation, but trying to communicate with them is usually pointless.

g5000 is a phony "Conservative" who never voted for any Republicans except for limp noodle "moderates" like that piece of shit John McShitstain.
You are a person who claims to be a Christian and yet continually bears false witness against others. A top ten sin.

You better remove that giant beam from your eye.

And I did not vote for McCain. I wrote in Snoopy.

So fuck off, liar.

Government has been weaponized against those who break the laws, forever. That is how it should be.

Never broke the law.

Murder Charges Handed Down in Police Shooting of Man Lying in Bed

Never broke the law.

Death of Elijah McClain - Wikipedia

Never broke the law.

$350,000 settlement offered in police takedown of wrong man

Never broke the law.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/9497...armed-black-man-within-10-seconds-of-encounte

Need more?

The judicial system is not perfect but has many fail safes. The accused has the opportunity to provide their case and a decision made by a jury of their peers. That decision can be appealed.

Those who do not get everything they want from our government are the whiners who complain the most. None of us will approve of everything our government doest. It is impossible to please 330 million people.

What country is better, whiner?

Irrelevant. Better countries or not the United States can still improve.

You are a person who claims to be a Christian and yet continually bears false witness against others. A top ten sin.

You better remove that giant beam from your eye.

And I did not vote for McCain. I wrote in Snoopy.

So fuck off, liar.
Yeah, yea, a likely story, you unpatriotic piece of shit. You side with Liberals 100% of the time.

Yeah, yea, a likely story, you unpatriotic piece of shit. You side with Liberals 100% of the time.
I side with the truth 100 percent of the time.

If you fuckwits didn't lie so much, I would not have to devote so much energy debunking your manufactured bullshit.

Why this never occurs to you is beyond me.

If you want to know my actual political beliefs instead of listening to the psycho voices in your hypocritical head, try this: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

And Mac1958 supports a far Left Democrat crackpot like Andy Yang?
I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you, but THIS is my priority:

o9Ldmq2.jpg

Do you know what "one issue voter" means?

Does that make any sense to you, at all, at any level?

(I already know it doesn't)

I side with the truth 100 percent of the time.

If you fuckwits didn't lie so much, I would not have to devote so much energy debunking your manufactured bullshit.

Why this never occurs to you is beyond me.

If you want to know my actual political beliefs instead of listening to the psycho voices in your hypocritical head, try this: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception
Well, the truth belongs not with the lamestream press which you worship, Communist shitbag.,

I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you, but THIS is my priority:

o9Ldmq2.jpg

Do you know what "one issue voter" means?

Does that make any sense to you, at all, at any level?

(I already know it doesn't)
Yeah, "fixing the system" in MacSpeak means permanent far Left one party rule, fucking Communist. Now go suck on an ICBM.

Forum List

Back