March for our lives speaker admits true gun control plans

Gun grabbing useful idiots.

Damn right I'm coming for your gun...and I'm going to do it by going through your family. Someone in your family is willing to sell out your principles. All it takes is the right offer and your spouse, or your kid, or your friend, or your relative will take your guns from under your nose and trade them in for cash. Because there are myriad uses for money, but zero good uses for your gun.

Run with that...spend every waking moment making it happen. It's stupid and it will never work, but the up side is no one will have to read your idiotic posts ever again.

It will work and you're afraid that someone in your family will suddenly value the money offered more than the guns and that's the goal; to drive a wedge between you and your family.
The younger generation does not have the love affair with guns that their parents and grandparents had. Inherited guns will be disposed of

Same thing happened with cigarettes .......they became no longer cool

“We are not here for breadcrumbs, we are here for real change”

Smart kids, they are not satisfied with platitudes and empty promises
They want real change and are willing to fight for it

American Patriots

Milennials don't know how to change a light bulb | Daily Mail

Yeah...a bunch of geniuses...

When the going gets tough, the liberal milennials demand a safe space. :rofl:
They seem to be quite politically savvy
Go after politicians and attack their funding

Why else do conservatives attack victims of a shooting?

They are going to lose...and lose big.

I'm not attacking them...I'm attacking their suggested policy.

And the backlash is going to save the midterms.

When Clinton attacked the second ammendment, he got the Democrats clobbered, Obama tried it too....clobbered again. Hillary was clobbered too. And Trump was elected at least partially to keep gun control Merrick off the Supreme Court.

But liberals never learn...and they're about to get clobbered again.

Run with that...spend every waking moment making it happen. It's stupid and it will never work, but the up side is no one will have to read your idiotic posts ever again.

It will work and you're afraid that someone in your family will suddenly value the money offered more than the guns and that's the goal; to drive a wedge between you and your family.

Well hop to it Derp. Let nothing stand in your way. :777:

“We are not here for breadcrumbs, we are here for real change”

Smart kids, they are not satisfied with platitudes and empty promises
They want real change and are willing to fight for it

American Patriots

Milennials don't know how to change a light bulb | Daily Mail

Yeah...a bunch of geniuses...

When the going gets tough, the liberal milennials demand a safe space. :rofl:
They seem to be quite politically savvy
Go after politicians and attack their funding

Why else do conservatives attack victims of a shooting?

They are going to lose...and lose big.

I'm not attacking them...I'm attacking their suggested policy.

And the backlash is going to save the midterms.

When Clinton attacked the second ammendment, he got the Democrats clobbered, Obama tried it too....clobbered again. Hillary was clobbered too. And Trump was elected at least partially to keep gun control Merrick off the Supreme Court.

But liberals never learn...and they're about to get clobbered again.
Red states already vote for their guns
Those in swing states are tired of the killing and want sensible gun regulation

The younger generation does not have the love affair with guns that their parents and grandparents had. Inherited guns will be disposed of

Clinton passed the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994...that was over 25 years ago. The folks who were 18 then are 42 today. IOW...it's them that are fighting for gun rights today. In 1994, conceal carry was virtually unheard of then...now nearly three quarters of the state have shall issue conceal carry. In 1994 Constitutional Carry was virtually unheard of...today at least 13 states including my own have Constitutional Carry.

And the folks who made that happen were th e same ones affected by the Clinton gun ban.

You've been losing...and you will continue to lose...and get ready, because I about to drop a knowledge bomb on you. People trust themselves to protect themselves and thier loved ones much MUCH more than they trust the government to protect them.

#MarchForOurLives Speaker Admits True Gun Control Plans

Ok, #MarchForOurLives supporters. Take a knee. We need to talk. Far be it from me to tell you how to take away our constitutional rights. I know you guys want us to believe that this is really about “gun safety” and not “gun control. Even though the facts on the ground say otherwise (see Top 5 Idiotic Moments From ‘March for Our Lives’ Gun Control Rally and Video: Anti-Gun Marchers Can’t Answer Basic Firearm Questions). You want us to believe you don’t really hate gun owners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In time we can hope societies cancers grow and change their minds as they are brainwashed political pawns for their Demonicrats who lead them right into the bs they want knowing the very fact of USING KIDS WORK on a guilt tripping the public. Problem is those to stupid to see that keep biting the bait.

Those are your Democratic morons who can't function with out gov. telling them how to.
NEWS FLASH TWIT . YOU AREN'T TAKING THE GUNS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT WILL BE FOUGHT FOR TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN SOULS AND PATRIOTS YOUR JUST TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR..

With the exception of very friendly pro-gun states (Texas, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Utah), the way I see it happening is, state by liberal state, they will enact ever increasing restrictions on law-abiding gun owners, even to the point of attempting to remove lawfully purchased firearms from the law-abiding gun owners who would never commit a violent crime; so the choices when your particular liberal infested state demands your lawful property, you can:
1. Sheepishly submit and turn them in, as some will.
2. Hang on to them until they come to your property and take them from you, thereby making them work for them, as others will.
3. Move to one of the gun-friendly states, thereby increasing the gun owner numbers in the state you choose.
4. Get with fellow gun owners in your state and create or join a militia, turn one of your weapons over to a very trusted friend that doesn't have weapons, so they wouldn't go to his/her house and when ready, resist by fighting, thus ushering in the Civil War that will probably end up being the only solution, as eventually, they would also go after the gun-friendly states as well.
My suggestion is to go with number three.

Red states already vote for their guns
Those in swing states are tired of the killing and want sensible gun regulation

Bullshit. The swing states like Florida, Virginia and Ohio are all gun rights stated.

In fact, FLORIDA has more CCWs than any other state.

Vermont...the home of Bernie Sanders...is a Constitutional Carry state...and always has been.

From Wikipedia

Rtc.gif

Show me the swing states that are instituting more gun control.

Gun grabbing useful idiots.

Damn right I'm coming for your gun...and I'm going to do it by going through your family. Someone in your family is willing to sell out your principles. All it takes is the right offer and your spouse, or your kid, or your friend, or your relative will take your guns from under your nose and trade them in for cash. Because there are myriad uses for money, but zero good uses for your gun.

LOL....how'd that post work out for ya?

Clinton passed the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994...that was over 25 years ago. The folks who were 18 then are 42 today. IOW...it's them that are fighting for gun rights today. In 1994, conceal carry was virtually unheard of then...now nearly three quarters of the state have shall issue conceal carry. In 1994 Constitutional Carry was virtually unheard of...today at least 13 states including my own have Constitutional Carry.

And the folks who made that happen were th e same ones affected by the Clinton gun ban.

You've been losing...and you will continue to lose...and get ready, because I about to drop a knowledge bomb on you. People trust themselves to protect themselves and thier loved ones much MUCH more than they trust the government to protect them.
We should have kept the Assault Weapon ban
Even Reagan supported it

More Americans would be alive today

“When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a mile.”

There is no doubt that despite what many Dims will say, some right here, the end goal is confiscation. Certainly not all want that, but millions do, especially millenials.

unlike others this leftist has the balls to say it

Ok, #MarchForOurLives supporters. Take a knee. We need to talk. Far be it from me to tell you how to take away our constitutional rights. I know you guys want us to believe that this is really about “gun safety” and not “gun control. Even though the facts on the ground say otherwise (see Top 5 Idiotic Moments From ‘March for Our Lives’ Gun Control Rally and Video: Anti-Gun Marchers Can’t Answer Basic Firearm Questions). You want us to believe you don’t really hate gun owners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In time we can hope societies cancers grow and change their minds as they are brainwashed political pawns for their Demonicrats who lead them right into the bs they want knowing the very fact of USING KIDS WORK on a guilt tripping the public. Problem is those to stupid to see that keep biting the bait.

Those are your Democratic morons who can't function with out gov. telling them how to.
NEWS FLASH TWIT . YOU AREN'T TAKING THE GUNS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT WILL BE FOUGHT FOR TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN SOULS AND PATRIOTS YOUR JUST TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR..

With the exception of very friendly pro-gun states (Texas, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Utah), the way I see it happening is, state by liberal state, they will enact ever increasing restrictions on law-abiding gun owners, even to the point of attempting to remove lawfully purchased firearms from the law-abiding gun owners who would never commit a violent crime; so the choices when your particular liberal infested state demands your lawful property, you can:
2. Hang on to them until they come to your property and take them from you, thereby making them work for them, as others will.
3. Move to one of the gun-friendly states, thereby increasing the gun owner numbers in the state you choose.
4. Get with fellow gun owners in your state and create or join a militia, turn one of your weapons over to a very trusted friend that doesn't have weapons, so they wouldn't go to his/her house and when ready, resist by fighting, thus ushering in the Civil War that will probably end up being the only solution, as eventually, they would also go after the gun-friendly states as well.

By all means break the law

Keep guns you can’t fire, can’t take out in public, can’t sell
Get caught ........pay the price

By all means break the law

Keep guns you can’t fire, can’t take out in public, can’t sell
Get caught ........pay the price

My recommendation was simply to move to a gun-friendly state, but that they had other options as well. The moving is the non-violent suggestion, however, an actual Civil War is acceptable as well. The mighty US military has been bogged down in an unsuccessful war with a backward nation for 17 years, fighting bands of illiterate farmers armed with AK-47's, Improvised Explosive Devices and RPG's. Here, it would be a larger conflict with far more fighters willing to defend their Constitution.

Forum List

Back