March for our lives speaker admits true gun control plans

View attachment 184789 Mea culpa!!

I've had a change of heart after seeing THIS!! We can't let these commie brats steal our rights! The little bitch tore up our CONSTITUTION!!!

Enough is Enough!!
Well to be fair she looks gender nuetral, so I wonder if technically she / he / it / they can be called a bitch.

She scares you, doesn’t she?

Her generation scares the fuck out of me. I think the millenials are going to be horrible stewards of our Constitutional rights. We've seen for ourselves what these fucks think about the First Amendment. They trash it every day on every campus in this country. Better agree with them, or you will be silenced.
Better yet

They will inherit the guns from dad and grandpa and throw them away

Yes...anyone who wears a Cuban Flag on their shirt and demands we surrender our guns....and put them in charge....we saw these kids in Germany, Russia, China, Cuba, Cambodia.....and wherever you find mass graves....

Her generation scares the fuck out of me. I think the millenials are going to be horrible stewards of our Constitutional rights. We've seen for ourselves what these fucks think about the First Amendment. They trash it every day on every campus in this country. Better agree with them, or you will be silenced.
Better yet

They will inherit the guns from dad and grandpa and throw them away

And that is fine......they just don't get to take everyone elses guns because they lie about the facts...

This generation is the first post American generation. The education system has eliminated all respect and reverence for Western Civ and the liberty it protects from the curriculum. Instead, they are fascist statist totalitarians.

It should scare the hell out of anyone who want to live as a Free Individual instead of a Serf or Slave.

NEWS FLASH TWIT . YOU AREN'T TAKING THE GUNS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT WILL BE FOUGHT FOR TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN SOULS AND PATRIOTS YOUR JUST TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR..

We don't need to grab your guns, we can simply get you to sell out your principles with a buyback instead.

Not everyone has a conscience, but everyone does have a price.

Well of course not. They are not ready at this stage to start making calls publicly for something as draconian as confiscation. It's all going to come in incremental steps, and in fact I doubt you will see something this radical until all the Baby Boomers are either dead, or incapaciated. I'm talking about the end goal. It will take years.

All it takes is finding what someone's price is. We know there's no emotional price for gun owners to simply give their guns up, but one thing they do have an excess of is greed. All it takes is appealing to your greed (or your family's greed) and we can get most of the guns by offering an economic incentive and stimulus.

#MarchForOurLives Speaker Admits True Gun Control Plans

Ok, #MarchForOurLives supporters. Take a knee. We need to talk. Far be it from me to tell you how to take away our constitutional rights. I know you guys want us to believe that this is really about “gun safety” and not “gun control. Even though the facts on the ground say otherwise (see Top 5 Idiotic Moments From ‘March for Our Lives’ Gun Control Rally and Video: Anti-Gun Marchers Can’t Answer Basic Firearm Questions). You want us to believe you don’t really hate gun owners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In time we can hope societies cancers grow and change their minds as they are brainwashed political pawns for their Demonicrats who lead them right into the bs they want knowing the very fact of USING KIDS WORK on a guilt tripping the public. Problem is those to stupid to see that keep biting the bait.

Those are your Democratic morons who can't function with out gov. telling them how to.
NEWS FLASH TWIT . YOU AREN'T TAKING THE GUNS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT WILL BE FOUGHT FOR TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN SOULS AND PATRIOTS YOUR JUST TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR..

“We are not here for breadcrumbs, we are here for real change”

Smart kids, they are not satisfied with platitudes and empty promises
They want real change and are willing to fight for it

American Patriots

Well of course not. They are not ready at this stage to start making calls publicly for something as draconian as confiscation. It's all going to come in incremental steps, and in fact I doubt you will see something this radical until all the Baby Boomers are either dead, or incapaciated. I'm talking about the end goal. It will take years.

All it takes is finding what someone's price is. We know there's no emotional price for gun owners to simply give their guns up, but one thing they do have an excess of is greed. All it takes is appealing to your greed (or your family's greed) and we can get most of the guns by offering an economic incentive and stimulus.

Run with that...spend every waking moment making it happen. It's stupid and it will never work, but the up side is no one will have to read your idiotic posts ever again.

American Patriots

Milennials don't know how to change a light bulb | Daily Mail

Yeah...a bunch of geniuses...

When the going gets tough, the liberal milennials demand a safe space. :rofl:
They seem to be quite politically savvy
Go after politicians and attack their funding

Why else do conservatives attack victims of a shooting?

Run with that...spend every waking moment making it happen. It's stupid and it will never work, but the up side is no one will have to read your idiotic posts ever again.

It will work and you're afraid that someone in your family will suddenly value the money offered more than the guns and that's the goal; to drive a wedge between you and your family.

#MarchForOurLives Speaker Admits True Gun Control Plans

Ok, #MarchForOurLives supporters. Take a knee. We need to talk. Far be it from me to tell you how to take away our constitutional rights. I know you guys want us to believe that this is really about “gun safety” and not “gun control. Even though the facts on the ground say otherwise (see Top 5 Idiotic Moments From ‘March for Our Lives’ Gun Control Rally and Video: Anti-Gun Marchers Can’t Answer Basic Firearm Questions). You want us to believe you don’t really hate gun owners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In time we can hope societies cancers grow and change their minds as they are brainwashed political pawns for their Demonicrats who lead them right into the bs they want knowing the very fact of USING KIDS WORK on a guilt tripping the public. Problem is those to stupid to see that keep biting the bait.

Those are your Democratic morons who can't function with out gov. telling them how to.

American Patriots

Gun grabbing useful idiots.

Without a doubt; banning guns is now the goal. And we will get there eventually because Conservatives made it crystal clear they won't accept any gun control, and don't think it'll work anyway. So since gun control is off the table, the only other solution than inaction is a full on gun ban.

That's what your dogma has created, ammosexuals.

Forum List

Back