March Madness 2016

NCAA tournament sucks.
Half the quarterfinals are now the third ACC season -- of the season. Nothing to watch now until the semis.
Too bad young people are ignorant of the intrigue that the original tournament format provided. Those who are older are just plain stupid.

villanova have a hot guy on their team! Ryan Arcidiacono! GO VILLANOVA!

THE 1 ON THE LEFT!

V9cj1XYZ.jpeg

Last edited:
RICHARDSON OF SYRACUSE IS LIKE A COMBO OF CURRY & RONDO OUT THERE!
That was some good basketball today.

Was Virginia's 16 point meltdown to a number ten worst than msu's getting booted in the first round? No but probably just as heartbreaking
You can be sure that Syracuse has some of the best players in the country regardless of their seed. Way better than MTSU.

Was Virginia's 16 point meltdown to a number ten worst than msu's getting booted in the first round? No but probably just as heartbreaking
You can be sure that Syracuse has some of the best players in the country regardless of their seed. Way better than MTSU.
You mean msu? Izzo is ranked higher than boehem or however you spell it all time and we have two pros on our team.

Msu was expected to win it all this year Syracuse was not. It was a long season and Syracuse was a ten seed.. I think they only have 7 good guys that can play

You mean msu? Izzo is ranked higher than boehem or however you spell it all time and we have two pros on our team.

Msu was expected to win it all this year Syracuse was not. It was a long season and Syracuse was a ten seed.. I think they only have 7 good guys that can play
No, MTSU. They beat MSU. Syracuse has way better players than MTSU. You can be sure they have nothing but blue chip recruits.

No, MTSU. They beat MSU. Syracuse has way better players than MTSU. You can be sure they have nothing but blue chip recruits.
I wouldn't say nothing but. My cousin played for them and he wasn't blue chip. Very close though. I can't say anymore cause then you all could figure out who I am and I can't have that. I'm a little devil on here.

I wouldn't say nothing but. My cousin played for them and he wasn't blue chip. Very close though. I can't say anymore cause then you all could figure out who I am and I can't have that. I'm a little devil on here.
Then must have filled the void created by a blue-chipper who signed elsewhere.

Boeheim is easily one of the best college basketball coaches of all time, and before he retires he is giving his thoughts about the NCAA:
The Jim Boeheim Revenge Tour
It helps when you inherit a national semifinalist team and begin with that recruiting edge.
Edge? They lost scholarships from NCAA penalties. Boeheim was banned 9 games this year and banned from postseason last year. People have been arguing they aren't even good enough to make the tournament. And now Boeheim has them in the final four. Give him his due.

My dumb ass cousin helped recruit a blue chipper who took his job.

Come to think of it my cousin was a blue chip. He should have went pro if not for his dad and he refused to lift weights. But he played in Europe for over ten years so he did alright. Not NBA rich though

And they weren't that good the year or two he played for Syracuse.

Boeheim is easily one of the best college basketball coaches of all time, and before he retires he is giving his thoughts about the NCAA:
It helps when you inherit a national semifinalist team and begin with that recruiting edge.
Edge? They lost scholarships from NCAA penalties. Boeheim was banned 9 games this year and banned from postseason last year. People have been arguing they aren't even good enough to make the tournament. And now Boeheim has them in the final four. Give him his due.
He has some of the best players in the country. He took over the job right after they made the semis in 1975. That's a recruiting edge. And I give him lots of credit for creating and committing to his unique 2-3 zone defense concept. But physical superiority cancels all theory.

Carmello hasn't won a NBA championship. Will he be like grant hill? Win a national championship but not a NBA championship?

He has some of the best players in the country. He took over the job right after they made the semis in 1975. That's a recruiting edge. And I give him lots of credit for creating and committing to his unique 2-3 zone defense concept. But physical superiority cancels all theory.
He is a great coach and that is a great program. Mad respect. Villanova too. North Carolina and Oklahoma what! This is going to be a great final four.

If anyone's not enjoying this sorry for you.

I know a bunch of Michigan people aren't watching anymore. I bet a lot of Duke fans aren't watching anymore either or virginia

Recruiting the right players for that zone defense helps, not all blue chips can fit.

Didn't he have a pedophile assistant coach? Man how close did he almost get Penn stated. Lol

I like the idea that kids that go to Syracuse are home grown. Same with Florida California Indiana Wisconsin.

I like to think most of the kids that play in the West coast play different than they do in Indiana or ny

Forum List

Back