Marchimedes salutes The Flag on the coming Lord's Day, The Fourth of July. (And maybe some politics.)

Marchimedes

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2022
Nomad.
The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. Never is drinking heavily and playing with explosives less frowned upon. I love our Flag and all it stands for, why, except for my arms/hands I'm standing at attention for the entirety of this OP. I've even used Our Flag as influence for my own Flag...

flag 1.1.png

Ya'll may remain at the position of attention!

Many of the drive-by media have made a big deal about Justice Alito's wife hanging the Flag in the distress position...

Alito flag 1.1.png

If this thread makes it to tomorrow without getting gigged I'll dig in on that. Suffice it so say that the drive-by media has made it out to be the greatest disrespect to Our Flag and all it stands for.

Moving along this...

flag burning1.1.png

has been going on cents forever. No, those aren't Republicans.

So, liberals, why the hypocrisy?

Dismissed.

Out.

The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. Never is drinking heavily and playing with explosives less frowned upon. I love our Flag and all it stands for, why, except for my arms/hands I'm standing at attention for the entirety of this OP. I've even used Our Flag as influence for my own Flag...

View attachment 971291

Ya'll may remain at the position of attention!

Many of the drive-by media have made a big deal about Justice Alito's wife hanging the Flag in the distress position...

View attachment 971300

If this thread makes it to tomorrow without getting gigged I'll dig in on that. Suffice it so say that the drive-by media has made it out to be the greatest disrespect to Our Flag and all it stands for.

Moving along this...

View attachment 971308

has been going on cents forever. No, those aren't Republicans.

So, liberals, why the hypocrisy?

Dismissed.

Out.
It's been going on dollars forever.

Well, it's better than Crappy's and Dante's threads. :dunno:
Nothing makes me feel more right about my opinions of democrats then images of democrats burning old glory.

Democrats defend flag burners.

Democrats burn America's flag.

Democrats = WEF

Okay, I'll bump it.

Wait a minute. Is this my thread? Giddyup it is.

What's your over/under, Duke as to how long this thread stands in 'politics' before it goes the way of "The Rubber Room" cause of fu(k moderation? I say 24 hours.

Here's what I may do: I'll just submit a bunch of great threads in the 'politics' forum, day in and day out, try to follow the rules, I'll fu(kin kill liberals every OP, every OP shall be it's own issue, in other words whatever I make a post in The Mighty horse Thread about, I'll make a new thread in 'politics' cause my every new rant in the horse thread is worthy of a 'politics' thread. And I'll fu(kin prove it. I just did that.

I think that works.

Nothing makes me feel more right about my opinions of democrats then images of democrats burning old glory.

Democrats institute slavery.

Democrats perpetrate the Gulf of Tonkin.

Democrats jail their political opponent.

Such a rich and textured history those Communists.

I MEAN DEMOCRATS.

Wait a minute. Is this my thread? Giddyup it is.

What's your over/under, Duke as to how long this thread stands in 'politics' before it goes the way of "The Rubber Room" cause of fu(k moderation? I say 24 hours.

Here's what I may do: I'll just submit a bunch of great threads in the 'politics' forum, day in and day out, try to follow the rules, I'll fu(kin kill liberals every OP, every OP shall be it's own issue, in other words whatever I make a post in The Mighty horse Thread about, I'll make a new thread in 'politics' cause my every new rant in the horse thread is worthy of a 'politics' thread. And I'll fu(kin prove it. I just did that.

I think that works.
I think you got big brass balls, brah, but idk if you have the ass to back 'em up.

Republicans (most) defend the Flag burners right to burn (I do) The Flag.

There's a dichotomy.

Here's a thing not put forth before: What if a bunch of f@g haters burned a Pride flag?

Oh my.

Would there calls for a hate crime?

How do? I'm Marchimedes. Is this my thread? Oh Thank The Lord it is. I'm used to being gone by now when I start a thread. Give it time. But, while it's my turn...

What should the highest federal income tax rate be and at what income level should it start?

That came outta the blue, eh?

I have to submit while it's still my turn.

Republicans (most) defend the Flag burners right to burn (I do) The Flag.

There's a dichotomy.

Here's a thing not put forth before: What if a bunch of f@g haters burned a Pride flag?

Oh my.

Would there calls for a hate crime?

How do? I'm Marchimedes. Is this my thread? Oh Thank The Lord it is. I'm used to being gone by now when I start a thread. Give it time. But, while it's my turn...

What should the highest federal income tax rate be and at what income level should it start?

That came outta the blue, eh?

I have to submit while it's still my turn.
While democrats have the right to burn old glory, Americans have the right to shame their actions.

Forum List

Back