🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Wiped The Floor With Him....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
As I promised you Trump supporters yesterday afternoon, Donny was about to be taken apart for the fraud he is. And although other Rubio USMB fans seem timid about openly supporting him for fear of pack-attack, we all enjoyed the show Marco put on last night. His dismissal of the clown with: "if you hadn't inherited $200M, you'd be selling watches in Manhattan" was one for the ages. :lol:

r

Rubio won last night's debate, but it's probably too little too late.

• Banned
I see the Trump supporters are laying low this morning...not that I blame them. :badgrin:

Wolf Blitzer should have had Marco removed from the debate. He and Cruz turned the whole thing into a damn circus. Wolf lost control of the debate. Marco and Cruz acted like a couple of school yard ruffians.

Wolf Blitzer should have had Marco removed from the debate. He and Cruz turned the whole thing into a damn circus. Wolf lost control of the debate. Marco and Cruz acted like a couple of school yard ruffians.

Translation: my bully finally got his ass whipped. :lol:

He had that velociraptor in the audience cackling every time he made one of his comments. Don't have the link cuz I heard it on the way to work, but CNN evidently was reporting that Cruz and Rubio were shaking hands at the breaks. Don't know exactly what that means, could mean the obvious collusion at trying to take down the Donald, or it could mean nothing at all.

Translation: my bully finally got his ass whipped. :lol:

We'll see on March 15th when Florida holds its Republican Primary won't we? Let's see if the people of Florida appreciate the fact that Rubio has failed his responsibility to represent us in the Senate.

"if you hadn't inherited $200M, you'd be selling watches in Manhattan"

Great line

Rubio won last night's debate, but it's probably too little too late.

Rubio won the debate by a landslide. He ate Trump and spit him back out. But, unfortunately I think you're right. Rubio needed to do this a month ago as it probably is to late. Rubio needs to do well on Super Tuesday and win Florida a few weeks later. No easy task. With that said, I'm not anti-Trump, I just think Rubio is the best of the 5. If Trump is the nominee he'll have my support as he's far better than anything the Dems have to offer.

Kasich would make a great vp to kasich. I love the way this is going. So predictable

I don't know....I used to like Kasich but his demeanor in these debates is getting irritating. He's taking credit for what Newt Gingrich did to rope in Clinton in those years with the contract with America. John was there but it was Newt leading the way. He might make a good VP but his contacts in Congress mostly aren't there anymore.

It was funny how Rubio got Trump to keep repeating "Circles around the States"

Trump stuck his finger in the air in defiance, “no, no, no!” he said, “no no no! I don’t repeat myself! I don’t repeat myself!” :lol:

Trump stuck his finger in the air in defiance, “no, no, no!” he said, “no no no! I don’t repeat myself! I don’t repeat myself!” :lol:

Rubio dared him to explain anything about his healthcare plan other than "Circles around the states"....Trump came back with "Circles around the states"

Forum List

Back