Margie Greene suggests US behind Russian uprising

That wiley old fox Biden, they seek him here, they seek him there, they seek that scarlet pimpernel Biden everywhere.
"Demented Joe" sure manages the 3 dimensional chess board well, doesn't he?

Outsmarts Kevin McCarthy on the debt ceiling
Outsmarts the Freedom Caucus on the border
Outsmarts Putin in Ukraine
Masterminds a coup in Russia

He sure is demented! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden, Biden, Biden,
He is here, he is there,
He is every fucking where.
1687661311675.png

"Demented Joe" sure manages the 3 dimensional chess board well, doesn't he?

Outsmarts Kevin McCarthy on the debt ceiling
Outsmarts the Freedom Caucus on the border
Outsmarts Putin in Ukraine
Masterminds a coup in Russia

He sure is demented! :auiqs.jpg:
Heck yea, he beat Trump from his basement. Punks the Trumpsters consistently. Can you imagine how bad he would abuse them if he was 10 years younger?

You sound irked.

Funny, that. :)

Meanwhile MGT is giving the left a multitude of discomforting spasms.

Like I already posted about that:

All the Republicans who weren't in Congress for the impeachments will now have to go on the record with their votes, putting them on the spot.

This is a gift to Democrats, especially those running in districts that Biden won.

All for the Orange maniac, who wouldn't piss on these Republicans if they were on fire.

Like I already posted about that:

Yes, I already know that you do have a habit of repeating your inanity.

1. H.R.4345 — 118th Congress (2023-2024)To protect the dignity of fetal remains, and for other purposes.Sponsor: Miller, Mary E. [Rep.-R-IL-15] (Introduced 06/23/2023) Cosponsors: (7)Committees: House - Energy and Commerce. (All Actions)

No more slicing and dicing the aborted... for DNC profit. :thup:

2. H.R.4304 — 118th Congress (2023-2024)To regulate human cadaveric islets for transplantation as organs.Sponsor: Rosendale Sr., Matthew M. [Rep.-R-MT-2] (Introduced 06/22/2023) Cosponsors: (2)Committees: House - Energy and CommerceLatest Action: House - 06/22/2023 Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (All Actions)

See above.

The whole thing did reek of shady B movie plot. Given the successive failures of Western 'intelligence' agencies in recent years, creating this plot does seem plausible.

Forum List

Back