Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.
You have no proof the election was “fair and free”.

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?
If an audit was needed, a legit audit would have been employed. Not a fraudit where almost everyone involved is a stop the steal Trumplican hell bent on showing they were right all along; and conducted by an uncertified company who had never handled an election audit like this ever -- because this isn't their business. They're in cyber-security, not auditing ballots.
It isn't their business that the election was a fraud and we voters were robbed of our choice of president?
Sadly, you're fucked in the head, con. 6 months so far, and counting, and you still can't prove widespread fraud. You look like a complete delusional moron talking as though fraud occurred despite the one pesky detail.

Faun said:
The Republican Party is fucked for now. They're split between Trumplicans and normal Republicans, that gonna cost them at the polls. Plus many won't vote because Trump convinced them the system is rigged against them. That's gonna cost them more at the polls. Shit, it already cost them the Senate.
Lies, even big ones, are unsustainable, although the shelf life before the stench becomes unendurable is unpredictable.

The RINOs of Trumpery have shackled themselves to a Cry Baby Loser ineluctably on the way down.

Jim Jones, David Koresh, and Marshall Applewhite have blazed the trail, and charted the journey.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.21.24 AM.png

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?
If an audit was needed, a legit audit would have been employed. Not a fraudit where almost everyone involved is a stop the steal Trumplican hell bent on showing they were right all along; and conducted by an uncertified company who had never handled an election audit like this ever -- because this isn't their business. They're in cyber-security, not auditing ballots.
It isn't their business that the election was a fraud and we voters were robbed of our choice of president?
Sadly, you're fucked in the head, con. 6 months so far, and counting, and you still can't prove widespread fraud. You look like a complete delusional moron talking as though fraud occurred despite the one pesky detail.

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.

Behind Trump’s Yearslong Effort to Turn Losing Into Winning

Trump has longstanding history of calling elections 'rigged' if he doesn’t like the results

I'm beginning to wonder if trump and his minions, perhaps backed by the Russians, were planning a takeover of the United States government years before the 2016 election. There were many contacts between trump, his associates, and even Republicans in government, with the Russians over the last decade or so, and the FBI was investigating at least one trump crony by 2012.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....
We know how Pubs cheat too.

So once again, if no evidence of fraud is found - what will you do next? Order another audit? Who's footing the bill?
So you have no problem with election officials refusing to cooperate with audits?
You don't think they're hiding something?
What happened to counting every vote?
They do cooperate with official audits by certified auditors. They stated that I believe. Why is that a problem?

No they do not. There has been zero transparency. There is been zero honesty. They do not know what they are doing and it shows.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.

Behind Trump’s Yearslong Effort to Turn Losing Into Winning

Trump has longstanding history of calling elections 'rigged' if he doesn’t like the results

I'm beginning to wonder if trump and his minions, perhaps backed by the Russians, were planning a takeover of the United States government years before the 2016 election. There were many contacts between trump, his associates, and even Republicans in government, with the Russians over the last decade or so, and the FBI was investigating at least one trump crony by 2012.
I think you're confusing Trump with Hillary.

Lysistrata said:
Trump trained his goons to constantly bray about "collusion!", but it had long been quite apparent that Putin's agenda in furtherance of Russian interests and Trump's agenda in furtherance of Trump's interests coincided: Elect Trump.

To whatever extent Putin's proven interference to help Trump in the U S election in 2016 was contributory, Trump's persisting in undermining the American democratic process - persisting even after the American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity - is a windfall bonus for totalitarian regimes everywhere.

Trump's ongoing tantrum aids and abets dictators whose interests still coincide with his: Savage and discredit democracy.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

"Keep crapping on self-governance, 肛门 ! You're playing my tune!"

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
You are making jokes know that we know fraud took place? One to many denials without supplying the things that would solve the problem. It could prove or disprove fraud. No one will ever believe the election was not stolen.
Of course you won't ever believe the election wasn't stolen. Your guy lost. Decisively. And even more embarressing than a leader who can't admit he lost is the fact that his party is making the left look like boy scouts when comes to being a bunch of whining crying sore losers.
If it was not stolen why is information being withheld? Why haven't Democrats offered everything needed? Guilt is why. Again, it is the only conclusion.

Keep repeating the lie and moving threads. It is going to be proven.
Another typical conspiracy theory tactic - why is it being withheld?

Maybe because it includes information they are not entitled too - like senstive law enforcement data. Maybe because they claim they are going to be knocking on doors of Biden voters (only) and asking if they voted for Biden. Serious potential for violating the law there - voter intimidation anyone? This is not any kind of official election investigation by certified election officials - this is a rambo style amateur group with no experience, no knowledge of the laws invoved or confidentiality - and no accountability.
What specifically is being withheld?
Routers
And memos......

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
That the blind partisan right is angry that Biden lawfully won the election is not a legitimate ‘election concern.’

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
That the blind partisan right is angry that Biden lawfully won the election is not a legitimate ‘election concern.’
Are you saying it was a normal election?...with no new rules and everything like its always been?...answer honestly please....

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

How about you Coyote...are you suggesting that the last election was conducted just like all the others with no new rules?...because to argue so vehemently that there wasn't any fraud you must obviously think so....
No one else on your side will answer that question...will you?...
And if there were changes...last minuet changes we must audit the entire election...if your side lost you would be asking for that very thing to happen....

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

How about you Coyote...are you suggesting that the last election was conducted just like all the others with no new rules?...because to argue so vehemently that there wasn't any fraud you must obviously think so....
And if there were changes...last minuet changes we must audit the entire election...if your side lost you would be asking for that very thing to happen....
Rules changes and fraud aren't the same thing.

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.

Why so scared ? No need to answer.
Who's scared?

You are. You're afraid of brown people, gay people, mail in voting, vaccines, green energy, electric cars, universal healthcare, face masks, immigration, LGBTQ..

Hell, most of you fools are afraid to go to the grocery store without being armed to the teeth.

I'm not scared, Son. I'm laughing at your cowardly little snowflake butt.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

New rules that were in some cases initiated by Republican legislatures, and allowed to go unchallenged through the primaries?

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.

so typical,wont answer the questions cause they are afraid they will get stumped.LOL

Coyote has been very patient in debating with you crackpots and none of it sinks into your thick Trumper heads. What's it going to take for ya'all to just accept that Trump is toast?

Trump lost the election because some people were sick and tired of what he was doing to your country, so cheating him out of the presidency became a legitimate cause. Sometimes cheating is called for in a pseudo-democracy. And if it persists then sometimes a bullet is the only way of saving the democracy.

We have proof positive that Trump was cheated out of the presidency but it's for the greater good that it be kept hidden. America must somehow be given a chance to crawl out of the slime created by the orange rodent.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their absence of core principles.
Everything they do is justified as long as we don't have to read any bad tweets.

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their nonexistence of core principles.
Everything they do is justified as long as we don't have to read any bad tweets.
All this could have been avoided if the libruls hadn't cheated Trump out of the presidency. It could have been ended much more satisfactorily with a bullet.
To save America's pseudo-democracy, more permenent means could be found to stop the insane orange world-be fascist dictator. Cheating him out of his rightful win didn't quite work.

Forum List

Back