Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.
Trump himself even said that, months before. in 2016. and again in 2020.
"I'll accept the election results, if I win." djt

Trump knew in 2016 that the Demoncrats would cheat him out of his presidency. How did Trump know?
Could Trump be the god?
Didn't the bibles say that we wouldn't know when HE comes back to rapture us up?

Isn't Trump's golden hair a clue to who HE really is?

And yet, the only evidence of widespread election tampering was by Trump.

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.
Trump himself even said that, months before. in 2016. and again in 2020.
"I'll accept the election results, if I win." djt

Trump knew in 2016 that the Demoncrats would cheat him out of his presidency. How did Trump know?
Could Trump be the god?
Didn't the bibles say that we wouldn't know when HE comes back to rapture us up?

Isn't Trump's golden hair a clue to who HE really is?

^^^^^^^^ This is just sick.
trump is a low life cheat, con man, and scum for a human.

but he's your guy, looolloooloollo.

Conservatism is a sickness. That was just one of the symptoms.

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?
I said from Day One the Russian Collusion Delusion was bullshit, and you've already been laughed out of 70 courtrooms nationwide, so spare me your moral equivalency, Randall McMurphy.
Nobody has been laughed out of court over this. The judges have dismissed the cases on merit. That means that states had to conduct audits and prove that there was election fraud for the cases to have merit. Then Trump would have legal standing to show a tort in each case. AZ is doing it the right way....and getting a load of rubbish thrown at them for trying to do what they are bound by law to do when irregularities are discovered.
The hope was that the Supreme Court would address this before the election was certified....but they refused to deal with it because Bush has his guy in as Chief Justice.
You're just as right about this as you were when you decided to marry your sister. Next the Demoncrats will want to destroy Alabama's last remaining bastion of brother/sister love too!

Xi and Xiden are to blame for all of it!

Only guns can bring back Trump's rightful presidency!
I married a sister....but not my sister.
I met my wife in San Diego CA.
And she's half Seminole and half Black.
She's more black than Kamala Harris....and has lived the Black Experience more than Michelle Obama or Barack.
She grew up on a farm in AL during the Great Depression and Jim Crow.

I could never figure out exactly what it is that they claim to be conserving. The word "conservative" normally is used to describe societies in which some citizens are denied the rights, freedoms, and privileges that are enjoyed by other citizens. The word "traditional" also conveys this concept. When one hears these words, the next question has to be which group or groups are being targeted for demotion to second-class citizenship.

Only guilty people act like the dems are acting....
You mean folks like the Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors?

What a clown show! Not only is this fake "audit" exclusively for fanatical Trump bum kissers, the gross incompetence by the state senate's Trumpies costs normal taxpayers big time!

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told Maricopa County officials... that her office may not allow the county to reuse hundreds of vote-counting machines that the county gave the state Senate for its "general election audit." ...
The county broke the chain of custody, or the procedures for properly securing and tracking the machines, when it was required to give the machines to the state Senate under subpoenas... if the county tries to use the machines again, even if it performs a full analysis in an attempt to determine whether the machines were still safe to use, her office would "consider decertification proceedings." ...
Replacing the machines would cost the county millions.
County officials turned over the voting machines, as well as nearly 2.1 million ballots and voter information from the Nov. 3 election after a judge ruled the state Senate's subpoenas for the items were valid. The state Senate then provided the items to private contractors, headed by... Cyber Ninjas.
Hobbs said her office consulted with election technology and security experts, including at the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, who agreed that once chain of custody is broken, the machines shouldn't be used again.
"After a loss of physical custody and control, no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use," she said in the letter...
The private contractors hired by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann had unfettered and unmonitored access to the machines. It's unprecedented for private companies and individuals, other than the machine manufacturers, to have access to government-used voting machines...
[N]o election officials, nor observers from her office, were allowed to remain with the equipment for the duration of the contractors' work, and no livestream showed the review.

Bunch of Romney doppelgangers on the Board.
I can smell their fear from here. Once these audits lay out the means and methods they used to steal an election, it won't matter how much they mock. Using the same strategy again will be nearly impossible and they KNOW they'll lose when the vote is honest.
I pray that the truth will be found out if they stole the election, and I hope that the victim's have a strong enough backbone left to do the right thing in regards to the illegal stealing of an election.

To let something like that go, and to leave the treasonous poisonous vipers in a position to do more damage to this nation than already, would be amazingly irresponsible if not dereliction of duty.

I could never figure out exactly what it is that they claim to be conserving. The word "conservative" normally is used to describe societies in which some citizens are denied the rights, freedoms, and privileges that are enjoyed by other citizens. The word "traditional" also conveys this concept. When one hears these words, the next question has to be which group or groups are being targeted for demotion to second-class citizenship.
Funny how you seem to have these definitions of things all up in your mind, so do you plan on using them yourself ??? Hmmmmmm.

beagle9 said:
I pray that the truth will be found out if they stole the election, and I hope that the victim's have a strong enough backbone left to do the right thing in regards to the illegal stealing of an election.
The attempt to steal the election fizzled when the Trump goons failed to hang Mike Pence on January 6 and the People's verdict was certified.
To let something like that go, and to leave the treasonous poisonous vipers in a position to do more damage to this nation than already, would be amazingly irresponsible if not dereliction of duty.
And yet that is precisely what reprobates like McCarthy and McConnell are hellbent upon doing.

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?
I said from Day One the Russian Collusion Delusion was bullshit, and you've already been laughed out of 70 courtrooms nationwide, so spare me your moral equivalency, Randall McMurphy.
Get with the program. Trump was cheated out of his presidency and everybody below the pay grade of chimps know it now.
There was no widespread fraud and anyone with a functioning brain knows it.
There was widespread fraud and anyone with a functioning brain knows it.

You mean folks like the Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors?

What a clown show! Not only is this fake "audit" exclusively for fanatical Trump bum kissers, the gross incompetence by the state senate's Trumpies costs normal taxpayers big time!

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told Maricopa County officials... that her office may not allow the county to reuse hundreds of vote-counting machines that the county gave the state Senate for its "general election audit." ...
The county broke the chain of custody, or the procedures for properly securing and tracking the machines, when it was required to give the machines to the state Senate under subpoenas... if the county tries to use the machines again, even if it performs a full analysis in an attempt to determine whether the machines were still safe to use, her office would "consider decertification proceedings." ...
County officials turned over the voting machines, as well as nearly 2.1 million ballots and voter information from the Nov. 3 election after a judge ruled the state Senate's subpoenas for the items were valid. The state Senate then provided the items to private contractors, headed by... Cyber Ninjas.
Hobbs said her office consulted with election technology and security experts, including at the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, who agreed that once chain of custody is broken, the machines shouldn't be used again.
"After a loss of physical custody and control, no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use," she said in the letter...
The private contractors hired by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann had unfettered and unmonitored access to the machines. It's unprecedented for private companies and individuals, other than the machine manufacturers, to have access to government-used voting machines...
[N]o election officials, nor observers from her office, were allowed to remain with the equipment for the duration of the contractors' work, and no livestream showed the review.
If its a fake audit then you have nothing to worry about...right?...we made severe changes to election rules in many states due to covid... the dems want to make some of those changes permanent via HR1...we as a nation of free people have a right to make certain that those changes do not favor one side over the other...for you to be freaking out over an audit in one county of one state makes your side look guilty as hell.....

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.
where is your proof that it was free and fair?
oh that's right the criminals told you it was

I wonder what happened to the antirights fascist argument that Republicans cheat and lie? Why aren't you calling for an audit?

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Fuck your 'audit'. When it eventually flames out. I wanna see you whine and cry some more.

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Fuck your 'audit'. When it eventually flames out. I wanna see you whine and cry some more.
It is going to audits very soon. You keep lying and hoping they don't get caught. Although they have already admitted their guilt by their actions alone.

It is going to audits very soon. You keep lying and hoping they don't get caught. Although they have already admitted their guilt by their actions alone.
This nonsense is done. It'll get shut down and I'll laugh in your stupid faces.

This nonsense is done. It'll get shut down and I'll laugh in your stupid faces.
You sound worried.
You know....like most of America....that they cheated.
You just want it all to go away so you don't have to worry about looking like an asshole for supporting this criminality.

Forum List

Back