Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?
I said from Day One the Russian Collusion Delusion was bullshit, and you've already been laughed out of 70 courtrooms nationwide, so spare me your moral equivalency, Randall McMurphy.

Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their absence of core principles.
Everything they do is justified as long as we don't have to read any bad tweets.
Cheating Trump out of the presidency was legitimate for the purpose of saving a democracy.
Either that or a well place bullet might have stopped Hitler in time.

Keep the Kraken alive! And dog bless the cyber ninjas!

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their absence of core principles.
Everything they do is justified as long as we don't have to read any bad tweets.

Trump posted his insane lies all over his blog.

35 GOP House members turn on Trump yesterday.

I said from Day One the Russian Collusion Delusion was bullshit, and you've already been laughed out of 70 courtrooms nationwide, so spare me your moral equivalency, Randall McMurphy.
Get with the program. Trump was cheated out of his presidency and everybody below the pay grade of chimps know it now.

The entire election must be audited. If the Demoncrats refuse then Trump must encourage his majority to exercise their 2nd. amendment rights by oiling up their artillery.

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.
Trump himself even said that, months before. in 2016. and again in 2020.
"I'll accept the election results, if I win." djt

Trump knew in 2016 that the Demoncrats would cheat him out of his presidency. How did Trump know?
Could Trump be the god?
Didn't the bibles say that we wouldn't know when HE comes back to rapture us up?

Isn't Trump's golden hair a clue to who HE really is?

The trumpsters were planning to claim that the Nov. election was rigged, if trump lost, long before this election was held.

Trump knew in 2016 that the Demoncrats would cheat him out of his presidency. How did Trump know?
Could Trump be the god?
Didn't the bibles say that we wouldn't know when HE comes back to rapture us up?

^^^^^^^^ This is just sick.
trump is a low life cheat, con man, and scum for a human.

but he's your guy, looolloooloollo.

Could Trump be the god?

golden-trump-cpac-2021.jpg

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.
How about you Coyote...are you suggesting that the last election was conducted just like all the others with no new rules?...because to argue so vehemently that there wasn't any fraud you must obviously think so....
No one else on your side will answer that question...will you?...
And if there were changes...last minuet changes we must audit the entire election...if your side lost you would be asking for that very thing to happen....
She just wants to defend the result.
She'll make excuses till the cows come home for the dishonesty it took to make it happen.

Could Trump be the god?

^^^^^^^^ This is just sick.
trump is a low life cheat, con man, and scum for a human.

but he's your guy, looolloooloollo.

When the sunlight shines through Trump's hair and it turns into nearly invisible golden threads, that's proof of him being the god.
He's beautiful and very well fed too!

Xiden isn't going to give up his phony presidency until Trump's loyal followers exercise their 2nd. amendment rights to choose the real winner.

And China supports Trump too.

Nobody has been laughed out of court over this. The judges have dismissed the cases on merit. That means that states had to conduct audits and prove that there was election fraud for the cases to have merit. Then Trump would have legal standing to show a tort in each case. AZ is doing it the right way....and getting a load of rubbish thrown at them for trying to do what they are bound by law to do when irregularities are discovered.
The hope was that the Supreme Court would address this before the election was certified....but they refused to deal with it because Bush has his guy in as Chief Justice.

You cannot be serious?

Cheating Trump out of the presidency was legitimate for the purpose of saving a democracy.
Either that or a well place bullet might have stopped Hitler in time.

Keep the Kraken alive! And dog bless the cyber ninjas!
But some Muslims think we need another Hitler.
Why would they want to get rid of Trump if he's Hitler?

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Why so scared ? No need to answer.
Who's scared?

You are. You're afraid of brown people, gay people, mail in voting, vaccines, green energy, electric cars, universal healthcare, face masks, immigration, LGBTQ..

Hell, most of you fools are afraid to go to the grocery store without being armed to the teeth.

I'm not scared, Son. I'm laughing at your cowardly little snowflake butt.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.
How about you Coyote...are you suggesting that the last election was conducted just like all the others with no new rules?...because to argue so vehemently that there wasn't any fraud you must obviously think so....
No one else on your side will answer that question...will you?...
And if there were changes...last minuet changes we must audit the entire election...if your side lost you would be asking for that very thing to happen....
New rules that were in some cases initiated by Republican legislatures, and allowed to go unchallenged through the primaries?

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.
I do not know of any rule changes that was passed by the people of any state...none of them were legal...they were made in a covid panic and should be studied to see if those rule changes allowed for ballot stuffing...the fact that you and the dems are fighting the audit so hard makes us think there was fraud....and something to hide...I also find it very interesting that Pelosi's HR1 has those very same rule changes in her bill....we are not as stupid as you wish we were....

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their nonexistence of core principles.
All this could have been avoided if the libruls hadn't cheated Trump out of the presidency. It could have been ended much more satisfactorily with a bullet.
To save America's pseudo-democracy, more permenent means could be found to stop the insane orange world-be fascist dictator. Cheating him out of his rightful win didn't quite work.
LOL

So much cheating.

So little evidence.

Nobody has been laughed out of court over this. The judges have dismissed the cases on merit. That means that states had to conduct audits and prove that there was election fraud for the cases to have merit. Then Trump would have legal standing to show a tort in each case. AZ is doing it the right way....and getting a load of rubbish thrown at them for trying to do what they are bound by law to do when irregularities are discovered.
The hope was that the Supreme Court would address this before the election was certified....but they refused to deal with it because Bush has his guy in as Chief Justice.
You're just as right about this as you were when you decided to marry your sister. Next the Demoncrats will want to destroy Alabama's last remaining bastion of brother/sister love too!

Xi and Xiden are to blame for all of it!

Only guns can bring back Trump's rightful presidency!

Get with the program. Trump was cheated out of his presidency and everybody below the pay grade of chimps know it now.
There was no widespread fraud and anyone with a functioning brain knows it.

Forum List

Back