Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Fuck your 'audit'. When it eventually flames out. I wanna see you whine and cry some more.
It is going to audits very soon. You keep lying and hoping they don't get caught. Although they have already admitted their guilt by their actions alone.
This nonsense is done. It'll get shut down and I'll laugh in your stupid faces.
You sound worried.
You know....like most of America....that they cheated.
You just want it all to go away so you don't have to worry about looking like an asshole for supporting this criminality.
I don't care how I look to you cockroaches. The fact is your rhetoric has gone too far and you traitors must hang. People are just getting started with dealing with your brand.

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you against transparent elections?

Why are you claiming they weren't trying to overturn an election? They picked 1/6 at the Capitol out of a hat? Really?

Why - in absence of any evidence - do you insist on audit after audit? This is number 3 or 4 for Arizona isn't it?

So you in absence of evidence you just insist on more. That's when you leave rational behavior behind and enter whackadoodle territory.

Rational behavior - we have a system for contesting that has endured for several centuries - we can request recounts, we can send to the courts, we can have the DoJ look for frauds - all of which have applied. And no evidence of significant fraud.

At point will you be satisfied? Rhetorical question. You won't be. Because that's the way conspiracy theories work (or sore losers who can't admit their guy was so crappy he lost to an opponent portrayed as an old geezer). So now, as each level of investigation FAILS to produce evidence of fraud - the investigators and officials themselves are then incorporated into the conspiracy theory - they are "in on the fraud". That's why your reduced to a crackpot group with no experience in election fraud, looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots.

And billing the taxpayers for your crap! All because your leader refuses to admit that He. Is. A. Loser.

The American people are the ones who are paying for this.
Refusing to hand over public material regarding the election by officials is proof of wrongdoing on their behalf. That’s all the reason we need to dig deeper with a more extensive audit.

Sounds like you’ve never worked for the government or been a part of an audit. I have. The more shady shit is found, the more auditors will dig. These guys already refused court orders and deleted files, they are guilty.

You keep making excuses for them and claiming “there is no evidence”.

Again, why are you against transparent elections? All records of an election should be open for the public to view.

I'm not making any excuses.

I'm stating a fact. Despite multiple investigations and recounts and court rulings - no evidence of any sort of systemic or major fraud has been found.

When does it stop? When you re-install Trump?
I'm sorry....but you're confusing actions that took place in other states with this one.
FYI, Democrats tried recounting the 2000 election for years after Bush v. Gore.
So you need to shelve that excuse.

How many recounts occurred for 2000 after the judge said - the end?

And yes - there were multiple recounts in Arizona.
Link.

This is an audit. It's not a recount.
The Florida recount was halted by the Supreme Court because they only wanted to recount specific counties that were friendly to Democrats.
A recount is simply recounting the ballots to see if you get a different result.
An audit is more extensive. This is a full audit of all the ballots and procedures.

The media tried recounting Florida several times....and every time it came up Bush winning.....and his margin widening.

ok so essentially you are saying that after the Supreme Court ruled, recounts stopped (what the media does is what the media does, it's not anything official or footed by the taxpayers)...so they didn't do an audit of Florida?

I'm wondering - how is demanding a recount in only friendly counties any worse than going around knocking on doors of Biden voters demanding to know about their voter registration? It's all "UGH" in my book.
There are other forensic audits going on in the countrt.
Where?
GA.
They already did theirs a while ago...

And with a much more transparent process than cyber ninjas.
The difference being not everyone in AZ has been bought and paid for....probably because Democrats thought they wouldn't have to. Georgia is a different story. They refused to look with any detail in Fulton County were most of the cheating was suspected to have been going on. They discovered that in Georgia alone discovered anomalies translated into between 125,000 to 136,000 extra votes to Biden.

Also :
“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said.

“And they appeared to be on suspicious paper stock.””

They said basically the same thing about Arizona ballots..so far they have found nothing to support that claim and never will...why.. because there wasn't any fraud!!

beagle9 said:
I pray that the truth will be found out if they stole the election, and I hope that the victim's have a strong enough backbone left to do the right thing in regards to the illegal stealing of an election.
The attempt to steal the election fizzled when the Trump goons failed to hang Mike Pence on January 6 and the People's verdict was certified.
To let something like that go, and to leave the treasonous poisonous vipers in a position to do more damage to this nation than already, would be amazingly irresponsible if not dereliction of duty.
And yet that is precisely what reprobates like McCarthy and McConnell are hellbent upon doing.
You are confused.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you claiming they weren't trying to overturn an election? They picked 1/6 at the Capitol out of a hat? Really?

Why - in absence of any evidence - do you insist on audit after audit? This is number 3 or 4 for Arizona isn't it?

So you in absence of evidence you just insist on more. That's when you leave rational behavior behind and enter whackadoodle territory.

Rational behavior - we have a system for contesting that has endured for several centuries - we can request recounts, we can send to the courts, we can have the DoJ look for frauds - all of which have applied. And no evidence of significant fraud.

At point will you be satisfied? Rhetorical question. You won't be. Because that's the way conspiracy theories work (or sore losers who can't admit their guy was so crappy he lost to an opponent portrayed as an old geezer). So now, as each level of investigation FAILS to produce evidence of fraud - the investigators and officials themselves are then incorporated into the conspiracy theory - they are "in on the fraud". That's why your reduced to a crackpot group with no experience in election fraud, looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots.

And billing the taxpayers for your crap! All because your leader refuses to admit that He. Is. A. Loser.

Refusing to hand over public material regarding the election by officials is proof of wrongdoing on their behalf. That’s all the reason we need to dig deeper with a more extensive audit.

Sounds like you’ve never worked for the government or been a part of an audit. I have. The more shady shit is found, the more auditors will dig. These guys already refused court orders and deleted files, they are guilty.

Again, why are you against transparent elections? All records of an election should be open for the public to view.

I'm stating a fact. Despite multiple investigations and recounts and court rulings - no evidence of any sort of systemic or major fraud has been found.

I'm sorry....but you're confusing actions that took place in other states with this one.

Link.

The Florida recount was halted by the Supreme Court because they only wanted to recount specific counties that were friendly to Democrats.
A recount is simply recounting the ballots to see if you get a different result.
An audit is more extensive. This is a full audit of all the ballots and procedures.

The media tried recounting Florida several times....and every time it came up Bush winning.....and his margin widening.

ok so essentially you are saying that after the Supreme Court ruled, recounts stopped (what the media does is what the media does, it's not anything official or footed by the taxpayers)...so they didn't do an audit of Florida?

I'm wondering - how is demanding a recount in only friendly counties any worse than going around knocking on doors of Biden voters demanding to know about their voter registration? It's all "UGH" in my book.
Where?
GA.

The difference being not everyone in AZ has been bought and paid for....probably because Democrats thought they wouldn't have to. Georgia is a different story. They refused to look with any detail in Fulton County were most of the cheating was suspected to have been going on. They discovered that in Georgia alone discovered anomalies translated into between 125,000 to 136,000 extra votes to Biden.

Also :
“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said.

They said basically the same thing about Arizona ballots..so far they have found nothing to support that claim and never will...why.. because there wasn't any fraud!!
Why lie ? It has been established that fraud was present, just like it is in most election's, so it depends on the amount that is found that will get the attention of those who knew it all along. Then it's time for the next step.

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Fuck your 'audit'. When it eventually flames out. I wanna see you whine and cry some more.
It is going to audits very soon. You keep lying and hoping they don't get caught. Although they have already admitted their guilt by their actions alone.
You sound worried.
You just want it all to go away so you don't have to worry about looking like an asshole for supporting this criminality.
I don't care how I look to you cockroaches. The fact is your rhetoric has gone too far and you traitors must hang. People are just getting started with dealing with your brand.
Oh and now you got threats eh leftist ??

You sound worried.
Oh and now you got threats eh leftist ??
Fuck off, Orange cock gobbler.

Link.

Where?
GA.

Also :

Why lie ? It has been established that fraud was present, just like it is in most election's, so it depends on the amount that is found that will get the attention of those who knew it all along. Then it's time for the next step.
I assume you equate rejected ballots as fraudulent, which they are not. They are rejected due to technical problems that are not fraudulent in nature. That said, rejected ballots amount to a very small percentage of total cast...about 1% in 2016 and 1.4% in 2018..Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots - Ballotpedia

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

How about you Coyote...are you suggesting that the last election was conducted just like all the others with no new rules?...because to argue so vehemently that there wasn't any fraud you must obviously think so....
No one else on your side will answer that question...will you?...
And if there were changes...last minuet changes we must audit the entire election...if your side lost you would be asking for that very thing to happen....
She just wants to defend the result.
She'll make excuses till the cows come home for the dishonesty it took to make it happen.
Pretty much the majority of the board realizes that.

You sound worried.
So very true the Trump haters want that.

You sound worried.
So very true the Trump haters want that.
You have no idea.

Link.

Where?
GA.

Also :

The next step?

Is to get all you maga knuckle draggers pacifiers and blanket.

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
We also understand that you have no proof of any election fraud.
You keep telling yourself that....
There’s plenty of proof, that you chose to ignore it doesn’t mean it’s not there....

No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
There is no 'we' here, tard. Most people think you're full of shit. The issue is, your tribe knows it. The Qult45 don't have the stones to correct their behavior. Qult45 just wants to continue the troll, and the majority wants to punch them in the junk repeatedly for it.

There’s plenty of proof, that you chose to ignore it doesn’t mean it’s not there....
What's the proof again.

Nope. Not buying that bullshit.

No, there isn't. Sorry for your luck.

Forum List

Back