Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.
YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacyra

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.
YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacy media, BTW. Trump BROKE THEM. The Left has opted for scorched earth rather than any compromise going forward. So be it.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.
The election was stolen, you ignorant troll. Keep freaking out it suits you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Proof or anything?

YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacyra

YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacy media, BTW. Trump BROKE THEM. The Left has opted for scorched earth rather than any compromise going forward. So be it.

The election was stolen, you ignorant troll. Keep freaking out it suits you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Proof or anything?

They have no proof and they know that they have no proof.

All they do have is conjecture/conjecture/hearsay/innuendo/second and third hand information from Reich Wing Websites.

They lost over Sixty (60) lawsuits.

But as to actual, physical evidence to support a charge of Voter Fraud, nothing. In order support an accusation or charge of Voter Fraud, they must first present evidence of Voter Fraud and to date they have failed.

Proof or anything?

All they do have is conjecture/conjecture/hearsay/innuendo/second and third hand information from Reich Wing Websites.

But as to actual, physical evidence to support a charge of Voter Fraud, nothing. In order support an accusation or charge of Voter Fraud, they must first present evidence of Voter Fraud and to date they have failed.

You are repeating yourself and look like a lunatic. Everyone of those excuses are lying bullshit. The election was stolen and it will be proven.

Proof or anything?

You are repeating yourself and look like a lunatic. Everyone of those excuses are lying bullshit. The election was stolen and it will be proven.
When?

Come on you piece of shit...show the proof.

Proof or anything?

Read this.

They've been caught red-handed.....
They are tired of dealing with crazy people
Four years of Russian Collusion and the Mueller Investigation.....and yet you condone this after only a few weeks of investigation?

You cannot be serious?

It just illustrates the lack of morals of the left and the rationalizations they use to defend their absence of core principles.
Everything they do is justified as long as we don't have to read any bad tweets.
Cheating Trump out of the presidency was legitimate for the purpose of saving a democracy.
Either that or a well place bullet might have stopped Hitler in time.

Keep the Kraken alive! And dog bless the cyber ninjas!
But some Muslims think we need another Hitler.
Why would they want to get rid of Trump if he's Hitler?

What an absolute crock.. All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.

Proof or anything?

Don't hold your breath.... but Trump is really helping the Democrats with this nonsense.

Proof or anything?

Read this.
The county has its say. The auditors deserve one to.

Proof or anything?

When?

Ask Dominion for the source codes and you will have more than enough proof. You POS

Proof or anything?

Don't hold your breath.... but Trump is really helping the Democrats with this nonsense.
No he isn't.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

Oh yes he is.. The Democrats laughing at Trump's continuing claim that he won by a landslide. He's destroying the Republicans in our state.. even the good decent ones.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

Oh yes he is.. The Democrats laughing at Trump's continuing claim that he won by a landslide. He's destroying the Republicans in our state.. even the good decent ones.
Good and decent to you has nothing to do with good and decent. You support criminals and the REAL traitors.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

Good and decent to you has nothing to do with good and decent. You support criminals and the REAL traitors.

Nope.. I don't support criminals and traitors.. I want Trump to do one more commencement speech raving about how he was robbed and betrayed and treated unfairly.. One more lashing out at his enemies and calling women names... making up words going off on one tangeant after another. Then he can brag about his healthcare reforms and new coal mining jobs.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

Nope.. I don't support criminals and traitors.. I want Trump to do one more commencement speech raving about how he was robbed and betrayed and treated unfairly.. One more lashing out at his enemies and calling women names... making up words going off on one tangeant after another. Then he can brag about his healthcare reforms and new coal mining jobs.
You support this illegitimate administration, you support criminals and traitors.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

You support this illegitimate administration, you support criminals and traitors.

The only criminal in this picture is Trump.... and he attracts other crooks and crazies. How many of his people are in jail? I've lost track.

Proof or anything?

When?

You sure are sure of yourself. You got proof it wasn't stolen ?? Everything is fluid right now, and it's a wait and see game for now.

Proof or anything?

No he isn't.

The only criminal in this picture is Trump.... and he attracts other crooks and crazies. How many of his people are in jail? I've lost track.
In jail ?? How many ???

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
It's been going on for years so much so that it's become codified and people have become comfortable with it. This is actually the first time in the history of the nation that this kind of forensic investigation has been pushed to its limit. I'm pretty sure that fraud has been a part of the process for a long time now and the truth is both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of it. This particular fraud however walked out on a really long thin plank hoping they wouldn't be discovered.

Proof or anything?

When?

You sure are sure of yourself. You got proof it wasn't stolen ?? Everything is fluid right now, and it's a wait and see game for now.
There's not enough proof in the universe to convince this guy. He has achieved a level of self-deception that cannot be countermanded. For him the only truth is that Biden won fair and square there is no other truth.

Proof or anything?

When?

But.....But.....But the incinerated chickens!!!!

Forum List

Back