Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

bravoactual said:
"This Woman" died while breaking federal law. NO fucking mercy, she was engaging a Violent act of Insurgency against the United States. Fuck Her. She got what she deserved.
The police, charged with protecting democracy were outnumbered and unprepared for the attack by the Trump goons.

It is unfortunate that any extremist was killed, but the police showed great restraint as the ugly mob ws savaging them.

Unprepared? They turned down help. Stop fucking lying, shill.
Your tribe supports terrorism. After that, no one really gives a fuck how you choose to 'Orangesplain' it. All your content is silliness and fantasy to normal people, magafag.
The DOJ is dropping charges against the real terrorists. The fantasy is you thinking people will believe there was no fraud. It is never going to happen.

bravoactual said:
"This Woman" died while breaking federal law. NO fucking mercy, she was engaging a Violent act of Insurgency against the United States. Fuck Her. She got what she deserved.
The police, charged with protecting democracy were outnumbered and unprepared for the attack by the Trump goons.

It is unfortunate that any extremist was killed, but the police showed great restraint as the ugly mob ws savaging them.

Your tribe supports terrorism. After that, no one really gives a fuck how you choose to 'Orangesplain' it. All your content is silliness and fantasy to normal people, magafag.
The DOJ is dropping charges against the real terrorists. The fantasy is you thinking people will believe there was no fraud. It is never going to happen.
It will happen, and it will go nowhere. I will continue to laugh at your derpy ass partisan silliness. :auiqs.jpg:

bravoactual said:

It will happen, and it will go nowhere. I will continue to laugh at your derpy ass partisan silliness. :auiqs.jpg:
Election integrity should not be partisan. We see fraud is bipartisan as we speak.

Election integrity should not be partisan.
It shouldn't, but it is. I don't believe either political tribe filters this subject through any lense of bipartisanship nor objectivity. You are a 'true believer', so your opinion doesn't count.

We see fraud is bipartisan as we speak.
Always has been. History shows more people on the right are guilty of voter/election fraud than on the left. The 'party of voter integrity' never seems to get that delicious irony. Nor do they understand irony in the first place.

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
We also understand that you have no proof of any election fraud.
You keep telling yourself that....
There’s plenty of proof, that you chose to ignore it doesn’t mean it’s not there....
The understatement of the top year,these are paid liars you all should ignore,they are paid to come here and troll these threads.

No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
There’s plenty of proof, that you chose to ignore it doesn’t mean it’s not there....
The understatement of the top year,these are paid liars you all should ignore,they are paid to come here and troll these threads.
Maligning the thoughts and efforts of you butthurt Qult45 mouth breathers is all the payment needed.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.

I'm wondering if taxpayers are sick and tired of paying for this shit.
When are you liberoidals going to quit pretending that you give one single flying fuck about how much anything that someone else is paying for costs?
Probably when you conservatards finally admit you dont care either.
But mooooommmmmmmmm, they do it toooooooooo!

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.

I'm wondering if taxpayers are sick and tired of paying for this shit.
When are you liberoidals going to quit pretending that you give one single flying fuck about how much anything that someone else is paying for costs?
Probably when you conservatards finally admit you dont care either.
But mooooommmmmmmmm, they do it toooooooooo!
That isn't what she said.

bravoactual said:

Election integrity should not be partisan. We see fraud is bipartisan as we speak.
Who sees that?

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.
YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacy media, BTW. Trump BROKE THEM. The Left has opted for scorched earth rather than any compromise going forward. So be it.

I like the allegation that thousands of Trump votes were force fed to chickens and then the chickens were all burned alive to cover it up..sure beats the 'we are looking for traces of bamboo because we know thousands of Biden votes were shipped in from some Asian country'. (chuckle)
You got jokes eh ?? Must be feeling confidant that the alledged fraud is holding. You people should never call for transparency in anything anymore, because you all freaked out when an investigation was called for, otherwise in order to make sure that the election wasn't fraudulent, in which was next to be conducted based upon the strong allegations by the President of the United States. The more you all resist transparency in the election investigation, the worse you all look in the eye's of the people right ?? So what if the auditor's are called Ninja's or whatever, the main thing is to help them do their jobs in order that it gets done fairly and accurately quicker, not resist, resist, resist because you don't want the people to get a result from it.

Now what's with this envelope with the white powder in it, and who do you think did that ??? The people need big time answer's on that one. Let's see where that investigation goes, if it goes anywhere. You got jokes for that situation too ???

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
And when do you think we'll actually see some arrests?

I like the allegation that thousands of Trump votes were force fed to chickens and then the chickens were all burned alive to cover it up..sure beats the 'we are looking for traces of bamboo because we know thousands of Biden votes were shipped in from some Asian country'. (chuckle)
You got jokes eh ?? Must be feeling confidant that the alledged fraud is holding. You people should never call for transparency in anything anymore, because you all freaked out when an investigation was called for, otherwise in order to make sure that the election wasn't fraudulent, in which was next to be conducted based upon the strong allegations by the President of the United States. The more you all resist transparency in the election investigation, the worse you all look in the eye's of the people right ?? So what if the auditor's are called Ninja's or whatever, the main thing is to help them do their jobs in order that it gets done fairly and accurately quicker, not resist, resist, resist because you don't want the people to get a result from it.

Now what's with this envelope with the white powder in it, and who do you think did that ??? The people need big time answer's on that one. Let's see where that investigation goes, if it goes anywhere. You got jokes for that situation too ???
Hey, hey, hey......easy.
They thought Biden got away with it.
Trying to prove what he did is just old news.....move-along.

Maligning the thoughts and efforts of you butthurt Qult45 mouth breathers is all the payment needed.
The shill talking to himself.

The shill talking to himself.
No, moron. He talking to you.

If my side lost, with the same lack of evidence for fraud, I would hate it, but I would accept it. Just as I did in 2016.
YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacyra

YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacy media, BTW. Trump BROKE THEM. The Left has opted for scorched earth rather than any compromise going forward. So be it.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

YOU may have accepted it but your party and its minions in DC and the media NEVER DID. That was the end of legacyra

The election was stolen, you ignorant troll. Keep freaking out it suits you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Another shill from Langley thinks trump is a traiter but warmonger Obama is not.comedy gold. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The election was stolen, you ignorant troll. Keep freaking out it suits you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You are in the running for best post on this thread.:thup:

Notice thst the shill has no answers for your pesky facts and try’s to laugh off your facts?:abgg2q.jpg: You are the winner for best damn post on thread.lastamer a close second.lol

Forum List

Back