Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

you can't see shit from 6 feet. Furthermore, they were later made to stand 10 feet away.
Which makes the cameras at the little Arizona Audit completely useless.
Will people who object to the veracity of the Arizona audit be banned from Twitter and Facebook?
Of course not.
You globalist scum are twisted and corrupt to the core.

Will people who object to the veracity of the Arizona audit be banned from Twitter and Facebook?
Of course not.
I mean, I could just start making shit up about the audit. That’ll be fun. That’s what happened after the election.

Let’s get started.

The security in the arena is provided by Putin’s private detail.

Of course not.
I mean, I could just start making shit up about the audit. That’ll be fun. That’s what happened after the election.

Let’s get started.

Therein lies the unlevel playing field.
You people can say what you like on Bigtech with no repurcussions, whilst we are banned in our thousands.
You'd have more freedom in China.

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

You people can say what you like on Bigtech with no repurcussions, whilst we are banned in our thousands.
No one is arresting anyone for saying dumb crap about the election.

Did you know that the Arizona audit is being paid for by neo-Nazis?

Your conclusion doesn't follow from you premise. the fact that Trump's lawyers dropped the allegation in the lawsuit doesn't prove that observers were allowed.
They dropped the allegation because they admitted observers were allowed.
They had to stand over 6 feet away, from where they could see nothing. So effectively there were no observers.

There were observers and there is nothing wrong with 6 feet. Workers have a right to be free of potential harassment.
you can't see shit from 6 feet. Furthermore, they were later made to stand 10 feet away.
That's right. From six feet away you can't see the voter's private data on a screen or their signature on an envelope. That's by design.

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

I know you're saying it as a joke, but since private donations are helping pay for this shit show, there's a pretty good chance that statement is 100% true sadly.

Your conclusion doesn't follow from you premise. the fact that Trump's lawyers dropped the allegation in the lawsuit doesn't prove that observers were allowed.
They had to stand over 6 feet away, from where they could see nothing. So effectively there were no observers.

There were observers and there is nothing wrong with 6 feet. Workers have a right to be free of potential harassment.
That's right. From six feet away you can't see the voter's private data on a screen or their signature on an envelope. That's by design.
What's the point of having observers if that's the case?

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

I know you're saying it as a joke, but since private donations are helping pay for this shit show, there's a pretty good chance that statement is 100% true sadly.
Mark Zuckerberg paying for election operations, vote counting across U.S.

I guess that means the election was a joke, right?

The idea is that nobody is going to do anything "fraudulent" while people are watching whether they can see intimate details of a voter or not. Would you like a Bernie supporter to be able to view your signature and personal information?

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

Not even remotely the same thing.

Facebook magnate Mark Zuckerberg and his wife gave a nonprofit $400 million to pay election workers, train poll workers and rent polling locations for the Nov. 3 vote in various states.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL
Then what are you so worried about?
Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.
Hey asshole, you know sending the FBI on a fraudulent complaint would land you in jail right idiot?

Hey asshole, you do know that finger boy said that the FBI came to his house one day based on his post here, right idiot?
Hey asshole. You do realize you said YOU would send the FBI to see him right you uncultured swine? Now fuck off bitch.
Aw...poor baby. You seem really upset.

My work here is done. But I hardly call it work. It was so easy.
You and fag boy faun can go back to fluffing each other now asshole. Poor bitch, trapped by your own words and running like the cowardly bitch you are. Run off and find that Natural Causes guy. Do not return until you do so. Making you a bitch IS easy bitch.
Awww I made you upset.... Poor baby can't hang on the message board so you throw a tantrum to save face.

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

Not even remotely the same thing.

Facebook magnate Mark Zuckerberg and his wife gave a nonprofit $400 million to pay election workers, train poll workers and rent polling locations for the Nov. 3 vote in various states.
How is it not the same?

The idea is that nobody is going to do anything "fraudulent" while people are watching whether they can see intimate details of a voter or not. Would you like a Bernie supporter to be able to view your signature and personal information?
Supposedly they could during the election. All the election workers were Bernie supporters.

Of course not.

Let’s get started.

Isn't that what you do already, make stuff up?

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL
Then what are you so worried about?
Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.
Hey asshole, you know sending the FBI on a fraudulent complaint would land you in jail right idiot?

Hey asshole, you do know that finger boy said that the FBI came to his house one day based on his post here, right idiot?
Hey asshole. You do realize you said YOU would send the FBI to see him right you uncultured swine? Now fuck off bitch.
Aw...poor baby. You seem really upset.

My work here is done. But I hardly call it work. It was so easy.
You and fag boy faun can go back to fluffing each other now asshole. Poor bitch, trapped by your own words and running like the cowardly bitch you are. Run off and find that Natural Causes guy. Do not return until you do so. Making you a bitch IS easy bitch.
Awww I made you upset.... Poor baby can't hang on the message board so you throw a tantrum to save face.
You’re the one who can’t hang bitch. Your forfeit is noted dunce. Your own words do you in and you cry like a bitch. Upset? You stupid fuck, you’re being laughed at. You claim YOU will call the FBI and then run away when called out on it. Now go find that Natural Causes guy. :fu:

Forum List

Back