Marine finds hateful note on his car...

Sorry.I do not understand.
I meant the that some people like violence.
They lie when they say they are fighting for their country.
Just like violence. That's all.
War for them is a place where you can kill. And it would not be a crime.
Maybe this veteran did do something ... to deserve such a note?

Lolz ... Yeah, maybe a little too much Hollywood for you.
For most soldiers (not all) ... When the shit hits the fan, it isn't about a flag ... Not about your country ... Not about some stupid idea, oil or whatever you want to pretend it may be.

It is about the soldier next to you ... And doing your best to see that they make it home in one piece.

Of course I cannot say that there aren't some really gung-ho "blood makes the grass grow" motherfuckers that come in real handy when you give them a weapon and point them in the direction of the enemy ... And no, they are not choirboys.

Define ... "100% good man".
This is also a good people?
Is that your definition of "100% good men"?
Or maybe you did for all we know as long as we're going to speculate. Maybe you went to Africa and subjected a rhinoceros to a cruel and lingering death for the sick thrill of seeing someone in pain, and then lopped off the horn to sell on the black market.
You know, as long as we're guessing.....
When a person commits any act ... there's a reason for that.
I propose to think - what is the reason?
I'm thinking that too. Either you're just a little faggot throwing popcorn at real men or you got your own little secret that motivates you in uncanny ways. Which is it?

Yeah, maybe a little too much Hollywood for you.
Well, when people love their country. But it is bad when he does not see crime being committed by his country.
Your government has killed so many innocent people.

ps
In occasion of Hollywood ... what do you think, where the missing aircraft collapsed at the Pentagon on September 11?

Well, when people love their country. But it is bad when he does not see crime being committed by his country.
Your government has killed so many innocent people.

ps
In occasion of Hollywood ... what do you think, where the missing aircraft collapsed at the Pentagon on September 11?

Well ... You have a right to your opinion on the matter of what crime you may desire to see.
I cannot tell you anything about the plane at the Pentagon ... I was on my way back to Katterbach, Germany and the 12th ACAB.

All I can say is that it was a busy day for us.

And who can? there is at least one person who can explain it?
Incidentally this is the reason for the war.

I posted that I couldn't tell you ... No one is obligated to tell you anything.
Plus ... I am pretty sure you are going to believe whatever you want to anyway.

So ... Let's just say that it is better if you go on believing whatever you want to ... I don't have a problem with it ... :thup:

It isn't surprising. We are at war with muslims. The United States is a battlefield. He's lucky he had a car and it wasn't blown up.

No, we are not at war with the Muslims. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars are over. America lost.
Somebody really should tell that to the Muslims

Merely because you have been brainwashed to hate Muslims / Arabs / Islaam does not mean we are at war with Muslims.
You know less than nothing about me , Troll, or what "issues" I may have with radical Islam. So you can tone it down a notch or five

Lolz ... Yeah, maybe a little too much Hollywood for you.
For most soldiers (not all) ... When the shit hits the fan, it isn't about a flag ... Not about your country ... Not about some stupid idea, oil or whatever you want to pretend it may be.

It is about the soldier next to you ... And doing your best to see that they make it home in one piece.

Of course I cannot say that there aren't some really gung-ho "blood makes the grass grow" motherfuckers that come in real handy when you give them a weapon and point them in the direction of the enemy ... And no, they are not choirboys.

Pile on the abuse they're subjected to for being "baby killers, Islamaphobes, murderers" on top of the guilt over some of the shit they had to do because a minivan wouldn't stop for a checkpoint, and who knows what emotions can come out when faced by an anonymous note in their personal space.....

So ... Let's just say that it is better if you go on believing whatever you want to ... I don't have a problem with it ... :thup:

Your country went to war.
Your soldiers killed people.

And you can not name the reason?

believing whatever you want to
I do not want to believe that someone could kill 3,000 people for the sake of oil.
And then kill even more.

But the plane don't crashed into the Pentagon.
It's not a matter of faith ... and not a matter of my desire ... these are facts.

Like the fact that Iraq did not have biological weapons. And that reason was also a fake.

So for what your soldiers fought?

believing whatever you want to
I do not want to believe that someone could kill 3,000 people for the sake of oil.
And then kill even more.

It's not a matter of faith ... and not a matter of my desire ... these are facts.

Like the fact that Iraq did not have biological weapons. And that reason was also a fake.

It is quite fucked up antagonizing Americans at this given time. It is nothing like Russia, over there what Putin says goes or you find yourself in the Moscow river with a bullet hole in your head. Public opinion drives some aspects of politics over here. You want the American people on your side, moron.

Pile on the abuse they're subjected to for being "baby killers, Islamaphobes, murderers" on top of the guilt over some of the shit they had to do because a minivan wouldn't stop for a checkpoint, and who knows what emotions can come out when faced by an anonymous note in their personal space.....

We were really always kind of professional about things ... But screwed up things happen in a combat zone.
The emotions are there of course ... And yeah, shit sucks.

I don't know how all soldiers handle it ... But I look at civilians and remind myself that they just don't know ... And I am thankful they were far enough away from it all they don't have to know.

And then kill even more.

You don't have to tell me what my country did ... I know better than you what we did.
And technically ... I didn't post that I didn't know the reason ... I posted I could not tell you ... And that no one else is obligated to either.

We were really always kind of professional about things ... But screwed up things happen in a combat zone.
The emotions are there of course ... And yeah, shit sucks.

I don't know how all soldiers handle it ... But I look at civilians and remind myself that they just don't know ... And I am thankful they were far enough away from it all they don't have to know.

:salute:

It's just that comments like "grow a fucking spine" really send me off.
Is that what I'm supposed to tell my Marine son when he wakes up screaming, soaked in sweat?

Until any one of these armchair soldiers walk a mile in their boots they can't fathom what kind of raw emotion can be triggered by a seemingly benign piece of paper.

I was just a peacetime, globetrotting, whore fucked so I can't really relate to the fog of war.
I only see the fogged over look in my son's face if/when we talk about his drive to Baghdad.

You don't have to tell me what my country did ...
Why is that?
I know better than you what we did.
You can not even give a reason for war.
And technically ...
A man ... come on.
Do not be this childish prattle.

I am pretty sure you already have a belief ... And what reason would I have in arguing with you?
You don't like the reasons anyone else gives ... And I am not going to change your mind, nor do I feel the need to.

It's just that comments like "grow a fucking spine" really send me off.
Is that what I'm supposed to tell my Marine son when he wakes up screaming, soaked in sweat?

Until any one of these armchair soldiers walk a mile in their boots they can't fathom what kind of raw emotion can be triggered by a seemingly benign piece of paper.

I was just a peacetime, globetrotting, whore fucked so I can't really relate to the fog of war.
I only see the fogged over look in my son's face if/when we talk about his drive to Baghdad.

That's what soldiers are for ... He doesn't need to talk about it to people he has to explain everything to, fight or convince.
He needs to talk with people that know ... And that can relate.

People often talk about soldiers that don't discuss war ... But they leave out the part where that soldier runs into someone else who was there.
Some things are spoken ... Some things are not ... Sometimes it is just a matter of who you are speaking to and what they already know and what doesn't need to be explained.

Other than that ... Here is not there.
Who he is now is not who he was there ... And that makes a difference.
All the bullshit aside ... He had purpose on the road ... People who counted on him.

That simply does not translate the same way here ... Get him some help if he really needs it.

Forum List

Back