Marines’ Benghazi Rescue Platoon Was Kept on Tarmac for Six Hours

You are insanely ranting, easyt.

When Donald is defeated, you will go insane
Discussing facts already proven, documented, and reported is not insane. Thinking you can change reality beased on your own opinion, like you just demonstrated is. Get help, Jake.

You're saying crap you can't back up and telling others to "go back to the kiddie table"?? Pretty sure making shit up is what kiddies do a lot.

Hahahahaha, Breitphart :laugh2: Fact is during the 13th hour they were all being evacuated. Everyone but the Ambassador was rescued from the burning building (or recovered in the case of Sean Smith) and were in the CIA compound, which was much more fortified that the Consulate building. When the response team arrived at 4 in the morning there was a mortar attack that killed Woods and Doherty who were exposed on the rooftop of one of the buildings.
yabut shit stain OP has nothing else to talk abouty like 9/11 or iraq, COLOSSAL Repub blunders.

27730506860_186ce6a826_z.jpg

Last edited:

Discussing facts already proven, documented, and reported is not insane. Thinking you can change reality beased on your own opinion, like you just demonstrated is. Get help, Jake.

You're saying crap you can't back up and telling others to "go back to the kiddie table"?? Pretty sure making shit up is what kiddies do a lot.
If I had not already posted multiple links to support my comments, unlike JS, I might agree with you, but since you are both talking out of your ass I will just ignore your stupid comments, too.

If I had not already posted multiple links to support my comments, unlike JS, I might agree with you, but since you are both talking out of your ass I will just ignore your stupid comments, too.

Then do it again.

While Obama had US Troops playing 'dress up' for 6 hours, his 'allies' were attacking and killing Americans while the guys he called our 'enemy' - Qaddafi's ex-Generals were preventing the slaughter of all the Americans in the compound by rescuing them from Hillary & Obama-backed Al Qaeida.

Back that shit up.

The only thing that has been "documented" is your dishonesty.
he's the resident rw emo. Floods the board everyday w/ his breitbart threads.

The EXPENSIVE Benghazi committee report is in and easyt65 aint going to br happy :( :lol:

181410.png

Its simple, 4 Americans died, aid was never sent, and Hillary and Obama were in charge.
"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible." [Robert Gates] explained.

We've all been stuck in airports sometimes for many hours, so I don't understand why people believe that we can get into a violent 3rd world country within a couple of hours. It's ridiculous.

Holy fuck, these assholes are more delusional than I thought!:eek-52:
Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party — and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same — and the agitators are as agitated as ever. Benghazi conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Note: if the far right tries to break the Union, America will break the far right.

Its simple, 4 Americans died, aid was never sent, and Hillary and Obama were in charge.
"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible." [Robert Gates] explained.

We've all been stuck in airports sometimes for many hours, so I don't understand why people believe that we can get into a violent 3rd world country within a couple of hours. It's ridiculous.

Look dummy it was Obama's and Hillary's responsibility to make sure help was close by. They started the war, they put our people in harms way. Other countries were pulling out over security concerns. Our embassy communicated multiple times they were concerned about security. Yet incompetent idiots Obama and his dolt SOS Hillary sat around with their thumbs up their ass.

blues, if help had been available at Rota or elsewhere, it could not have got there in time. The investigation made it quite clear they were dead.

The report clearly stated that....

obama-hillary-benghazi-blood-on-their-hands.jpg

And the brain dead can try to spin it anyway they want!

While Obama had US Troops playing 'dress up' for 6 hours, his 'allies' were attacking and killing Americans while the guys he called our 'enemy' - Qaddafi's ex-Generals were preventing the slaughter of all the Americans in the compound by rescuing them from Hillary & Obama-backed Al Qaeida.

Back that up.

He can't, because it's bullshit. The C-130 didn't even get to Rota to pick up the FAST team until after the attack was over.

Why would they fly on a C-130? We do have jets you know!

Back that up.

He can't, because it's bullshit. The C-130 didn't even get to Rota to pick up the FAST team until after the attack was over.

Take it up with the FAST command, they'd be more able to answer that than me.

The committee said "no", and what light weight far right reactionaries like Vigilante or easyt say is meaningless.

Back that up.

SpecOps teams, like an anti-terrorist team, have their own dedicated airlift / troop transport.

Now who is the Conspiracy theorists? The report specifies they were on the tarmac for 6 hours, based on reports/testimony/facts, but you guys speculate / know better. :p

Oh, I understand...the fact that Obama had a team waiting 6 hrs, changing clothes 4 times, considering sending military troops into combat in civilian clothes, is embarrasing as hell.

Embrace the suck that was / is your 'Commander and Chief'.

Forum List

Back