Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims That She Has Enough Evidence to Impeach Biden

There's no need to speculate, look at how many on the right support Putin, lol. Look at how many support restricting the rights of americans through abortion bans, just like they do in Russia, Iran, NK, Afghanistan, etc. Look at all the people who support overthrowing democracy because their candidate didn't win a legitimate election. They're literally screaming at you they want a totalitarian government, as long their guy is the one making the rules.
The election was not legitimate. Why lie about it? You have your installed president and support criminals. You should be happy.

They're literally screaming at you they want a totalitarian government, as long their guy is the one making the rules.
We just have to look to history. It's when people think times are horrible that they turn to autocrats. And MAGA media has them so full of hyperbole and distortion and paranoia that they actually think that Satan and the commies have taken over.

So now they think the only answer is a dictatorship. Incredible.

We just have to look to history. It's when people think times are horrible that they turn to autocrats. And MAGA media has them so full of hyperbole and distortion and paranoia that they actually think that Satan and the commies have taken over.

So now they think the only answer is a dictatorship. Incredible.

Right, and what's more horrible than the democratic party running child sex trafficking rings out of pizza parlors and creating viruses to intentionally depopulate the Earth! :auiqs.jpg:

Right, and what's more horrible than the democratic party running child sex trafficking rings out of pizza parlors and creating viruses to intentionally depopulate the Earth! :auiqs.jpg:
What ever the Democrats are doing Republicans are helping along. They are trying to do irreparable damage as fast as they can.

No they didn't. They concluded there was nothing they could do about it. Try the truth.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud​

I do, every time. It's what separates me and other sane citizens from the likes of you ppl.

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud​

I do, every time. It's what separates me and other sane citizens from the likes of you ppl.
“It appears that Secretary Dunlap is willfully blind to the voter fraud in front of his nose,” Kobach said in a statement released by his spokesman.

Someone disagrees. And PBS is biased as Hell.

“It appears that Secretary Dunlap is willfully blind to the voter fraud in front of his nose,” Kobach said in a statement released by his spokesman.

Someone disagrees. And PBS is biased as Hell.

I accidentally posted links to the 2018 investigation instead of the 2020/2021 one. Neither one found evidence to back up trumps lies. Case closed.

Really? Did Biden fire an FBI head that was investigating him?
No?
Did he call a foreign leader and try to bribe him into opening a bogus investigation on his opponent?

No?

Then … no
Thanks for proving my previous post with your SPIN of anything Trump.

The election was not legitimate. Why lie about it? You have your installed president and support criminals. You should be happy.
The election has been certified by congress and deemed legitimate by courts and intel agencies that investigated instances of fraud. So anybody that calls it legit is not lying. When you say it wasn’t legit you are now lying and spreading conspiracy theories as you are claiming something as true that you can’t prove is true

Forum List

Back