Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

Sorry, but not everyone came for jobs. Even if they did, what does that say to the ones who came here Legally???

Everyone didn't but if you get rid of the millions and millions of jobs, the rest becomes easier to address. I have no idea what your question has to do with what I've said. I'm not supporting illegal labor,

I admit I'm biased. My point is that the left are self-righteous hypocrites. Just admit you're biased.
I am heavily biased toward the truth and integrity. That's why I finally quit the GOP after Trump was elected.

You are projecting. The GOP claimed to be the party of Christian and family values, and yet nominated and elected one of the slimiest people ever with the worst possible character.

Who's that standing next to the fat guy with her fist raised?

gazpacho-with-trump.jpg

I am heavily biased toward the truth and integrity. That's why I finally quit the GOP after Trump was elected.

You are projecting. The GOP claimed to be the party of Christian and family values, and yet nominated and elected one of the slimiest people ever with the worst possible character.
Trump was elected President, not Pastor. This is where you idiots miss it. The President is hired to do a job. When I hire a plumber or a mechanic I don't check their morals. I hire the best person for the job. You idiots are so lost.

Trump was elected President, not Pastor. This is where you idiots miss it. The President is hired to do a job. When I hire a plumber or a mechanic I don't check their morals. I hire the best person for the job. You idiots are so lost.

A president is suppose to be a role model for the country. You can rightly point out where many others failed at that also but one should vote their beliefs. If you voted for Trump you did not vote your Christian beliefs.

Yes, the GOP no longer vets candidates for their character. Thank you for admitting that.

And you sure as shit attacked Hillary's morality, didn't you, hypocrite.

You thought a pathological lying game show host was up to the job? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Dipshit denied Trump ever had long hair in order to deny that was morbidly obese Trump falling on his face.

All caught up now? Try to keep up.

C4-Jqw-ODUEAEw-DGD.jpg
Do you need to see the video again of Biden stumbling up the stairs to Airforce One? Hypocrites

We won't. But as this conversation started, the question was asked how it would be easy. I noted how the bulk of the work could be done but we refuse to do it.
The Saudis got rid of their illegals and visa overstayers in a year.

A president is suppose to be a role model for the country. You can rightly point out where many others failed at that also but one should vote their beliefs. If you voted for Trump you did not vote your Christian beliefs.
I did vote my beliefs. My belief is the President is hired to do a job. Trump protected my Constitutional and religious rights.

Speaking of character, I shudder whenever I think that Gazpacho was the best person her district could find to represent them.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

Uhhhh...what?

Can not figure out why attacking people based on there looks has anything to do with the attention to policy matters that are important to the running of our government.
I think you want someone who is intelligent, educated and decent.

Yes, the GOP no longer vets candidates for their character. Thank you for admitting that.

And you sure as shit attacked Hillary's morality, didn't you, hypocrite.

While those who condemn Trump's refused to condemn the Clinton's. Trump was a horrible person over what he did to his wives but what Clinton did in the White House is most certainly no more defendable.

You thought a pathological lying game show host was up to the job? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

He was not, but neither was his main opponent. Sadly most will defend one over the other and that's the problem.

I did vote my beliefs. My belief is the President is hired to do a job. Trump protected my Constitutional and religious rights.

Trump really didn't do squat. He did a lot of talking because he loves to hear himself talk.

Forum List

Back