Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

Abrams weight is a legitimate issue, as the broad is running for governor. Georgia governors get taxpayer paid health care, and fat pieces of shit generally have higher health care expenses. MTG is spot on in identifying a critical issue in 2022.
1645801529041.png
1645801544345.png

Yes, it takes a “ Immature “ person to have us energy Independent, minimize Illegal Immigration,Keystone Pipeline, etc. etc
I was born afterwards but after Bill Clinton”s “ Immaturity “ with Monica his popularity rose 🥀 ( No pun)

It's sad that we are led by the Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's and Trump's. We can do better but oddly we allow our hate to take over.

Please tell us how it would be “ easily solved” Please tell us how to stop 🛑 the Gangs like MS13, the Fentanyl Crisis, etc. etc.

MS13 is an American gang headquartered in Los Angeles. How do you stop the USA from exporting violent American street gangs to Central America where they have taken over entire countries????

Donald Trump blamed the people of El Salvador for MS13 but as with everything Trump told you, that was a lie.

"The gang began in the barrios of Los Angeles in LA during the 1980s, formed by immigrants who had fled El Salvador's long and brutal civil war. Other members came from Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico."

As for the fentanyl crisis, maybe you should be talking to the Chinese about that. China is manufacturing and shipping fentanyl to the USA.

Actually, when he served as President, Trump had a physical exam by one of the top doctors in New York.

The physician concluded the Trump had tremendous lab results and was unbelievably healthy.
And let me guess......you believed that was real. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: You suckers for trump are quite entertaining.

This thread... Cliff Notes version.

Leftists: It's evil to call Stacey Abrams fat.

Also leftists: Trump is so fat!!!

You worship the democrat party. You're a self-righteous hypocrite.
I don't worship the Democratic Party. I vote (mostly) for Democrats these days because the GOP has lost its mind and soul. Only idiots vote GOP right now.

I don't worship the Democratic Party. I vote (mostly) for Democrats these days because the GOP has lost its mind and soul. Only idiots vote GOP right now.
You are a leftist. You worship the devil. Period.

Actually, when he served as President, Trump had a physical exam by one of the top doctors in New York.

The physician concluded the Trump had tremendous lab results and was unbelievably healthy.
That doctor later admitted morbidly obese Trump dictated the letter.

You can't tell me you actually bought the line of bullshit Trump was the healthiest president ever.

Tell me you are not actually that blind and stupid.

Forum List

Back