Mark Burns is the face of republican christians

Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-4.25.29-PM.jpg
You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

So. Who was she quoting when she said "Ah'm shure glad ta' be here with y'all!" in Atlanta? Barney Fife?
She's a Southerner, dumbass.

Do you think no Republican Southerner has ever said those words?

Jesus, you people are beyond stupid.
Chicagoans are southerners. Who knew?
She lived in the South for nearly 20 years, idiot.

Trump's appeal to black voters, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."

Except he was talking to a roomful of white people.

That is the epitome of cowardice.

vwzz0h.jpg

Yeah, Trump's right! What do those darkies have to lose, huh?
Try thinking you goddamn retard. When he did this, where was his black support at? 1%? You expect them to just show up out of nowhere?
TDS makes one lose all sense of logic..
I expect Trump to have the balls to show up in the black community and address them directly, like Clinton does.

Instead, he goes to white bastions.

What are Trump's chances of winning in the homogeneously white state of Washington?

Zero. And yet he went there.

But he doesn't visit the black community and talk to them directly.

You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

You don't see Trump EVER speaking to black crowds.

Tell me which is more offensive to blacks:

1) Hillary Clinton addressing a black congregation and quoting James Cleveland.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."
Idiot
Oooooh. What a searing retort! :lol:
that's all you deserved dumbfuck. Your entire post was manufactured bullshit. Ironic..
When you get your goddamn sanity back, holla at a nigga
You wish it was false. But every word is true. Sucks for you.

I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TIRED Lyrics - JAMES CLEVELAND
I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about dude

Trump's visit to Washington state is the final clue this is all about serving Trump's ego, and not about winning the Presidency.

If Trump was really campaigning, he would not have wasted precious time in a state which is going to vote for Clinton. Trump is more likely to release his tax returns than win Washington.

He's an inept coward who is on an ego tour of the whiter parts of America.

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

You don't see Trump EVER speaking to black crowds.

Tell me which is more offensive to blacks:

1) Hillary Clinton addressing a black congregation and quoting James Cleveland.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."
Idiot
that's all you deserved dumbfuck. Your entire post was manufactured bullshit. Ironic..

Of course you don't. Your propagandists have so thoroughly dumbed you rubes down, you no longer have any connection to the real world.

Of course you don't. Your propagandists have so thoroughly dumbed you rubes down, you no longer have any connection to the real world.
Like i said, you are fucking insane.

You are just copy-and-paste parrots of cartoons, manufactured bullshit, and bumper sticker phrases now.

Whenever anyone injects some truth into your empty skulls, it hurts.

You are just copy-and-paste parrots of cartoons, manufactured bullshit, and bumper sticker phrases now.

Like you slamming me for something i never even heard of? dumbfuck

Like you slamming me for something i never even heard of?
Exactly!

You copied and pasted a cartoon without having the slightest clue to the reference behind it or the fatal flaw it contained. You're just a dumb parrot.

Exactly.

I appreciate the rubes proving every day what I have said about them having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Copy-and-paste parrots.

I appreciate the rubes proving every day what I have said about them having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Copy-and-paste parrots.
because i thought it was funny?
Tell me, who in the fuck are you? cause you have this god like complex, and you have lost your goddamn mind over the last year. You need to slow your role, dumbfuck.

So. Who was she quoting when she said "Ah'm shure glad ta' be here with y'all!" in Atlanta? Barney Fife?
She's a Southerner, dumbass.

Do you think no Republican Southerner has ever said those words?

Jesus, you people are beyond stupid.
Chicagoans are southerners. Who knew?
She lived in the South for nearly 20 years, idiot.

May be, but she does not normally speak with a southern accent. Ergo, it's a pandering put-on.

I have lived in the south 50 years, and neither do I.

Forum List

Back