Mark Burns is the face of republican christians

Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-4.25.29-PM.jpg
You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

So. Who was she quoting when she said "Ah'm shure glad ta' be here with y'all!" in Atlanta? Barney Fife?

Clinton has not just spoken to black communities. She did a lot of actual civil rights WORK in black communities in her early career.

The dishonesty of the tards is downright shameful, especially since Trump is too cowardly to talk his smack directly to the black community. How dare these fucking idiots throw these lying, hypocritical accusations around?

You obviously are so ignorant of black culture that you do not know Hillary's "I don't feel no ways tired" was a direct quote of James Cleveland, and the crowd knew it and they applauded it.

So. Who was she quoting when she said "Ah'm shure glad ta' be here with y'all!" in Atlanta? Barney Fife?
She's a Southerner, dumbass.

Do you think no Republican Southerner has ever said those words?

Jesus, you people are beyond stupid.

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

You don't see Trump EVER speaking to black crowds.

Tell me which is more offensive to blacks:

1) Hillary Clinton addressing a black congregation and quoting James Cleveland.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."
Idiot
Oooooh. What a searing retort! :lol:

Trump's appeal to black voters, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."

Except he was talking to a roomful of white people.

That is the epitome of cowardice.

vwzz0h.jpg

Yeah, Trump's right! What do those darkies have to lose, huh?

Only you ignorant fucks felt faux offended by it. The black church people loved it.

or

2) Trump talking to a roomful of white people while PRETENDING to talk to blacks and saying to them, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."
Idiot
that's all you deserved dumbfuck. Your entire post was manufactured bullshit. Ironic..
When you get your goddamn sanity back, holla at a nigga

Clinton has not just spoken to black communities. She did a lot of actual civil rights WORK in black communities in her early career.

The dishonesty of the tards is downright shameful, especially since Trump is too cowardly to talk his smack directly to the black community. How dare these fucking idiots throw these lying, hypocritical accusations around?
Government check?

She's a Southerner, dumbass.

Do you think no Republican Southerner has ever said those words?

Jesus, you people are beyond stupid.
Chicagoans are southerners. Who knew?

Trump's appeal to black voters, "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."

Except he was talking to a roomful of white people.

That is the epitome of cowardice.

vwzz0h.jpg

Yeah, Trump's right! What do those darkies have to lose, huh?
Try thinking you goddamn retard. When he did this, where was his black support at? 1%? You expect them to just show up out of nowhere?
TDS makes one lose all sense of logic..

So hangover, you say Mark Burns speaks for all republican Christians? Who speaks for all democrat Muslims, Anthony Wiener?

Weiner is not a Muslim.
It's a joke. Anyway, he's married to one- at least till she divorces him.
So can Huma then marry hildaskank? Or will they have do do things on the sly..
To marry, Bill will have to be removed. Or they could wait till 3 way marriage is legalized. Or they can stay on the sly...

'Mark Burns is the face of republican Christians'

WHY. because a hate-filled, bitter, partisan, dumbass liberal says so?

:haha:

That must mean THIS MAN is the face of the so-called 'religious left':

What did Reverend Wright say that was inaccurate?

What did Reverend Wright say that was inaccurate?

Wright is a racist, hate-spewing, America-hating Black Liberation Theology 'pastor' who did not teach the word of god but instead the Liberal ideology of racism, hatred of country and others, and of division. Any person who stands at the pulpit of a church and screams, 'Not 'God BLESS America - God D@MN America' is blasphemously teaching the very opposite of God's message. Barry, a self-professed mentored student of this man bowed at the 'Alter' of Jeremiah Wright for decades, soaking up his sermons of racism, hatred, and hatred for this country.

Wright is a racist, hate-spewing, America-hating Black Liberation Theology 'pastor' who did not teach the word of god but instead the Liberal ideology of racism, hatred of country and others, and of division. Any person who stands at the pulpit of a church and screams, 'Not 'God BLESS America - God D@MN America' is blasphemously teaching the very opposite of God's message. Barry, a self-professed mentored student of this man bowed at the 'Alter' of Jeremiah Wright for decades, soaking up his sermons of racism, hatred, and hatred for this country.
da30483f34935274bc6feb57a82714fb0fff499f42be84f38e4194663f34c882.jpg

or

Idiot
that's all you deserved dumbfuck. Your entire post was manufactured bullshit. Ironic..
When you get your goddamn sanity back, holla at a nigga
You wish it was false. But every word is true. Sucks for you.

I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TIRED Lyrics - JAMES CLEVELAND

Forum List

Back