Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Where did this incident happen?

"I think it was near a country club"

Didn't we tell you to go away you drunken liar?

I'm not playing. I am dead serious.

You're an idiot.
Thats for the FBI to determine.

Youre the idiot.

Some black guy grabbed her. It was 1982 or 1983.
How many black guys should they investigate?
Idiot.
They should investigate the guy she can ID like she ID'd Kav.

All the guys she ID'd said they don't know what she's talking about.

Now, about that black groper, where were you in 1982 and 1983?
She only ID'd Kav as the attempted rapist. Of course he is going claim he didnt do anything. At this point its he said she said. The FBI needs to sort it out.

I was in middle school.

She only ID'd Kav as the attempted rapist.

She named several other people who she said were at the party.
They all denied it.
He credibility is for shit.

I was in middle school.

She said it might have been a young guy. We'll need a DNA sample.
Can you prove you weren't at the party?

Thats for the FBI to determine.

Youre the idiot.

Idiot.

She only ID'd Kav as the attempted rapist. Of course he is going claim he didnt do anything. At this point its he said she said. The FBI needs to sort it out.

I was in middle school.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

She only named Kav as the one that sexually assaulted her.

Come get my DNA sample. I will meet you at the airport.
Yes I can prove it.

It's not telling the truth either.
Of course it is, if it is an honest mistake. There is no god, as we all know, but that doesn't mean that people who believe there is a God aren't "telling the truth", as they see it. It's just an honest mistake.
All you need to do to prevent his confirmation is prove they're all lying.

Haha, no I don't, and what an odd thing to say. Public opinion is what matters.

Public opinion says that when all your witnesses contradict your claims, you're lying.

By investigating? Not only hers but this new womans as well.

Bingo.

That's why they need to have the vote NOW.

Sure, investigate everything until you're blue in the face, but after the vote.

After this "new woman"'s lies are investigated, another gal will come after, and then another, and before you know it, it will be past the election.

Let's get the court filled. If we find out later there is definite proof that one or other of the Supreme justices is a rapist, that's what we have impeachment for.
Why wait until after the vote? Why would you want a sexual predator on the SC even if for a week or 2?

To show Democrats their scheme will not work, that's why. That's what this is about anyway. They are trying to delay and delay until past midterms. Either that, or second best, Trump pull him out and look for somebody else which again, will take us past midterms.
Thanks for being truthful. So repubs are more worried about showing the dems whats up instead of making sure a sexual predator is not appointed to the SC. Again thanks for being honest.

He's far from any sexual predator. Sexual predators have a history. This guy led a stellar life and is an accomplished judge.

Now let's look at the loon: She erased her entire Facebook page. She said she told nobody about what happened until therapy in 2012, but then found a girl who claimed to have heard about it in school. She said she's scared to death of flying, that's why she couldn't make it to Washington. However she had a job in Hawaii. She said she had no intention of being known or having any action taken on her behalf, but a month before her name "leaked" out, she lawyered up and had a polygraph test done.

Everything this woman said she lied about. She even mentioned a close friend of hers; not only from school, but into their adult life. Her friend said she doesn't know WTF the loon was talking about.

By investigating? Not only hers but this new womans as well.

Bingo.

After this "new woman"'s lies are investigated, another gal will come after, and then another, and before you know it, it will be past the election.

Let's get the court filled. If we find out later there is definite proof that one or other of the Supreme justices is a rapist, that's what we have impeachment for.
Why wait until after the vote? Why would you want a sexual predator on the SC even if for a week or 2?

To show Democrats their scheme will not work, that's why. That's what this is about anyway. They are trying to delay and delay until past midterms. Either that, or second best, Trump pull him out and look for somebody else which again, will take us past midterms.
Thanks for being truthful. So repubs are more worried about showing the dems whats up instead of making sure a sexual predator is not appointed to the SC. Again thanks for being honest.

He's far from any sexual predator. Sexual predators have a history. This guy led a stellar life and is an accomplished judge.

Now let's look at the loon: She erased her entire Facebook page. She said she told nobody about what happened until therapy in 2012, but then found a girl who claimed to have heard about it in school. She said she's scared to death of flying, that's why she couldn't make it to Washington. However she had a job in Hawaii. She said she had no intention of being known or having any action taken on her behalf, but a month before her name "leaked" out, she lawyered up and had a polygraph test done.

Everything this woman said she lied about. She even mentioned a close friend of hers; not only from school, but into their adult life. Her friend said she doesn't know WTF the loon was talking about.
I believe he is a sexual predator and Ford is just one of many early victims. Now that another woman and possibly a 3rd has come forth he is going to get exposed.

I dont know if you guys are retarded or not. I would erase my FB page if I was getting death threats.
I also dont get why you guys cant figure out that Ford was not the source of the stories at school. Did the woman say she heard them from Ford or "indirectly"?

Idiot.

I was in middle school.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

Yes I can prove it.

She named 4 other people that were at the party.

upload_2018-9-24_18-24-9.png

Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

Yes I can prove it.

She's pretty sure it was you. Women never lie about these things.

There is certainly more evidence it didn't happen than it did.
There is no evidence it did not happen.

And remember, you guys are making shit up and asserting it with 100% certainty. If you get to do that, so does everyone else. Enjoy!

No, we're saying we like the non-liberal America, which is everybody is innocent until they are proven guilty.

I was in middle school.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

Yes I can prove it.

View attachment 218295
Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

Yes I can prove it.

4 other people being at the party doesnt mean all 4 people raped her. Not sure what you are getting at? She ID'd Kav as the wanna be rapist.

Well send your best to come get me.

Bingo.

I believe he is a sexual predator and Ford is just one of many early victims. Now that another woman and possibly a 3rd has come forth he is going to get exposed.

I dont know if you guys are retarded or not. I would erase my FB page if I was getting death threats.
I also dont get why you guys cant figure out that Ford was not the source of the stories at school. Did the woman say she heard them from Ford or "indirectly"?

Exposed for what? Again, the second woman admitted she was so drunk she was blacking out. She called all the people she knew at the party and every one of them said they don't remember anything like that. She was probably passed out and dreamt the event.

I was in middle school.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

Yes I can prove it.

View attachment 218295

Yes I can prove it.

4 other people being at the party doesnt mean all 4 people raped her. Not sure what you are getting at? She ID'd Kav as the wanna be rapist.

She also said Mark Judge pulled him off of her, and Judge said she's a loon.

Exposed for what? Again, the second woman admitted she was so drunk she was blacking out. She called all the people she knew at the party and every one of them said they don't remember anything like that. She was probably passed out and dreamt the event.
Exposed for being a sexual predator. 3 women and counting. Theres a pattern.

I was in middle school.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

Yes I can prove it.

View attachment 218295

Yes I can prove it.

Judge pulling him off her would make Judge not a rapist. Unfortunately for Kav it just makes him look more depraved.

Not when they're all proven to be liars. The only pattern there is these women are lying.

Public opinion says that when all your witnesses contradict your claims, you're lying.
Well, unfortunately for you, the witnesses don't all contradict her claims. They don't all say,"I was in the room the whole time, and that didn't happen". So, while I appreciate your commentary, it's kind of irrelevant.

Also, public opinion registers that people cover for each other.

They all denied it.

I was in middle school.

Yes I can prove it.

View attachment 218295

Yes I can prove it.

Judge pulling him off her would make Judge not a rapist. Unfortunately for Kav it just makes him look more depraved.

What that makes Judge is a witness pointed out by the accuser, and the witness said she's FOS.

Not when they're all proven to be liars. The only pattern there is these women are lying.
No one has been proven to be a liar because you repubs are afraid of an FBI investigation.

No, we're saying we like the non-liberal America, which is everybody is innocent until they are proven guilty
That is America, in a court of law. In the court of public opinion, not so much. And from the guy trying to lock up Hillary over hilarious wingnut conspiracies...I have to laugh at you right now.

Yes I can prove it.

View attachment 218295

Yes I can prove it.

What that makes Judge is a witness pointed out by the accuser, and the witness said she's FOS.
Please quote that. The only thing I have heard is that Judge says he cant recollect? Thats quite different from a outright denial.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character

You mean the letter he had ready when the story first broke because he knew the story was coming... because he did it.

He liked to take his dick out and show it to girls.

Mitch McConnell knew about this and tried to talk Trump out of Brett.

Forum List

Back