Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

An independent body like the FBI need to investigate the allegations.

Why not the State of Maryland? Attempted rape is a state crime, not a federal one.

Why doesn't the Ford broad hire the Townsend Agency or other private eye outfit? Why stick this on the taxpayer?
Because lying to a private investigator has zero penalties?

The idea of an investigation isn't to try and trick someone into "lying" to you so you can file process crimes.

The idea is to find out the truth. The state of Maryland should be able to clear this case and file charges if they think there is a case.

Why not the State of Maryland? Attempted rape is a state crime, not a federal one.

Why doesn't the Ford broad hire the Townsend Agency or other private eye outfit? Why stick this on the taxpayer?
Because lying to a private investigator has zero penalties?

The idea of an investigation isn't to try and trick someone into "lying" to you so you can file process crimes.

The idea is to find out the truth. The state of Maryland should be able to clear this case and file charges if they think there is a case.
Of course the idea in investigating is to find out the truth. I said no one is under any obligation to tell the truth to a PI. Are you retarded or were you confused about what I said?

Now you want to deny that the FBI has declined to investigate?
They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.
Then it is on him not Kavanaugh.

Either way there is only an unfounded accusation.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

Nothing to investigate, or there would have been a police record of the incident. Besides she has no knowledge of the date, time, or place of the incident.
The FBI cleared Kavanaugh, next step is to vote him on the USSC

No, there would not. 77% of sexual assaults go unreported. I never reported when it happened to me.

If that fucker ever got nominated to the SCOTUS, I’d be telling everyone who will listen about it. (And it happened in 1984)

So how do you count things that's haven't been reported. I think you're just making shit up again.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

Do you have a link to the FBI statement you're referring to?

I am questioning the veracity of the claim. This would be a background investigation not a criminal investigation. It has to be ordered by the white house. The FBI, as history has proven, would not refuse.

WRONG. A background investigation is what they've already done, ie. "This is what was said, and this is who said it." What you're asking for is for them to investigate whether or not the charges are true, and that's not their job.

The FBI, as history has proven, WOULD refuse, and already has.

You’re misinformed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/anita-hill-clarence-thomas-allegations-timeline/index.html

Both were federal employees, allegations were on federal property, see a difference? Oh right, hard to see past the party line, RIGHT?

ng is to find out the truth. I said no one is under any obligation to tell the truth to a PI. Are you retarded or were you confused about what I said?

So what?

Investigators expect people to lie, and if they are good at their job, that doesn't mean they can find out the truth.

ng is to find out the truth. I said no one is under any obligation to tell the truth to a PI. Are you retarded or were you confused about what I said?

So what?

Investigators expect people to lie, and if they are good at their job, that doesn't mean they can find out the truth.
So what?

If people know they can go to prison for lying they tend to tell the truth. If they have no fear of going to prison as in the case of a PI they will lie out of both sides of their neck and laugh at you knowing you cant do anything about it......Thats what.

AWH, the ultimate commie dream, delay, distract, destroy the country.
What a completely retarded thing to say, given the events of Obama's last year. You sound like a fucking moron.

Fortunately most of maobamas bullshit is history now, Kavanaugh will aid in deleting some more. And there ain't shit you can do about it. I'll love it when he casts the deciding vote on DACA so no other commie can try that shit again.

AWH, the ultimate commie dream, delay, distract, destroy the country.
What a completely retarded thing to say, given the events of Obama's last year. You sound like a fucking moron.

Fortunately most of maobamas bullshit is history now, Kavanaugh will aid in deleting some more. And there ain't shit you can do about it. I'll love it when he casts the deciding vote on DACA so no other commie can try that shit again.

Of course, anything he does can be undone, just like anybody else. Look at your behavior.... Very embarrassing, for a grown man.

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

How would these silly liars know where Kavanaugh was two years ago?
How would they know where he was 35 years ago?

He was at a party in 1982 or 1983, somewhere near a country club. Right?
I dont know. The FBI hasnt investigated.

How does the FBI investigate her claim?

They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

Nothing to investigate, or there would have been a police record of the incident. Besides she has no knowledge of the date, time, or place of the incident.

No, there would not. 77% of sexual assaults go unreported. I never reported when it happened to me.

If that fucker ever got nominated to the SCOTUS, I’d be telling everyone who will listen about it. (And it happened in 1984)
By definition one cannot accurately measure unreported

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her

Yes, the liars are coming out of the woodwork.
I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

Is Trump grabbing her pussy?

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

Well, he's a public figure, whose professional life is meticulously scheduled and documented by its very nature.

Exactly. A lot easier to prove the lying liar is lying about her lies in that case.

By investigating? Not only hers but this new womans as well.

When did this incident happen?

"It was 1982 or 1983"

Bzzzzzzt. Thanks for playing.

By definition one cannot accurately measure unreported
Thats false. Unreported only means it wasnt reported to law enforcement.

"It was 1982 or 1983"

Thats for the FBI to determine.

I'm not playing. I am dead serious.

Bingo.

That's why they need to have the vote NOW.

Sure, investigate everything until you're blue in the face, but after the vote.

After this "new woman"'s lies are investigated, another gal will come after, and then another, and before you know it, it will be past the election.

Let's get the court filled. If we find out later there is definite proof that one or other of the Supreme justices is a rapist, that's what we have impeachment for.

"It was 1982 or 1983"

Where did this incident happen?

"I think it was near a country club"

Didn't we tell you to go away you drunken liar?

You're an idiot.

Bingo.

That's why they need to have the vote NOW.

Sure, investigate everything until you're blue in the face, but after the vote.

After this "new woman"'s lies are investigated, another gal will come after, and then another, and before you know it, it will be past the election.

Let's get the court filled. If we find out later there is definite proof that one or other of the Supreme justices is a rapist, that's what we have impeachment for.
Why wait until after the vote? Why would you want a sexual predator on the SC even if for a week or 2?

"It was 1982 or 1983"

Where did this incident happen?

"I think it was near a country club"

Didn't we tell you to go away you drunken liar?

You're an idiot.

Youre the idiot.

Forum List

Back