Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.
Then it is on him not Kavanaugh.

Either way there is only an unfounded accusation.
Kav can definitely demand that Drumpf order the FBI to investigate. He is Drumpfs nominee.
That does not give him the power to make demands.
I demand that the FBI investigate this matter.

Are you saying I have more power than Kav? I just made a demand.
No you did not actually.

No one listened
You listened. Thats why you replied.

Why would you think that, there has been no allegation of rape. You're just another dishonest hack that believes the ends justifies the means no need for facts. FU

I think he is a rapist because most rapists attempt it more than once. No wonder 2 more women have accused him.

Oh, please do link to where even one woman has accused him of rape, let alone 3.
You can use the search engine of your choice. I'm not going do your work for you.

I've been following the stories and I've not seen even one accusation of rape. I've seen one unsubstantiated accusation of drunken fumbling that went nowhere and one unsubstantiated accusation of somebody that might have been him waving a willy in somebody's face. Humor me, link to all three accusations of rape.
I never said someone accused him of rape. I said I think he is rapist because more women have come forward accusing him of sexual assault. Most attempted rapists eventually succeed.

Thank you for clarifying that you think he's a rapist even though he's not been accused of rape. You might want to think about that. You do realize, don't you, that by that standard, Bill Clinton should be in jail for a very long time?

They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.

Kav can definitely demand that Drumpf order the FBI to investigate. He is Drumpfs nominee.

He can demand all he wants, but the president doesn't have to do it. Who's this Drumpf character?
I know he can demand all he wants. Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.

He's probably thinking like a judge and trusting in the rule of law and rules of evidence. In his world, an accuser has to make his/her case and is not automatically believed. He doesn't inhabit the emotion driven world where things are believed just because reasons and stuff, so to him this is so preposterous that there's no reason to dignify it with the FBI, and stuff.
Or he is thinking like a rapist that understands if the FBI doesnt gather evidence he will skate and be appointed regardless of what cloud hangs over his name.

I think he is a rapist because most rapists attempt it more than once. No wonder 2 more women have accused him.

Oh, please do link to where even one woman has accused him of rape, let alone 3.
You can use the search engine of your choice. I'm not going do your work for you.

I've been following the stories and I've not seen even one accusation of rape. I've seen one unsubstantiated accusation of drunken fumbling that went nowhere and one unsubstantiated accusation of somebody that might have been him waving a willy in somebody's face. Humor me, link to all three accusations of rape.
I never said someone accused him of rape. I said I think he is rapist because more women have come forward accusing him of sexual assault. Most attempted rapists eventually succeed.

Thank you for clarifying that you think he's a rapist even though he's not been accused of rape. You might want to think about that. You do realize, don't you, that by that standard, Bill Clinton should be in jail for a very long time?
I agree Clinton should be in prison

How do you provide evidence someone grabbed your ass or your breasts?

Two ways, besides witnesses.

Fingerprints can be lifted and compared to those of the accused.

Second, when you touch something, you leave some of your DNA behind.
In order to get finger prints and DNA wouldnt someone have to start an investigation?

What if you have on gloves?

Damn, what if you weren't there? Children play the games you and your commies are trying to play, grow the fuck up.

What are you talking about? Polish said to get finger prints and DNA for evidence. How do you do that if no one investigates the accusations?

Yep and you come back with a silly "what if", the broad can't even tell them where to look for any evidence.

Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.
It is revealing that you do not understand the basic tenet of law that the "defendant" is innocent until proven guilty.
He isnt a defendant. This isnt a court of law. Youre getting mixed up.

And yet you want people to testify under oath. I agree, put Ford on the stand while Kav can face his accuser, then let him respond. Anything less is a travesty.

Then hold the vote. Of course, there will be shrieks and excuses to not, but at that point, lower the curtain.

He can demand all he wants, but the president doesn't have to do it. Who's this Drumpf character?
I know he can demand all he wants. Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.

He's probably thinking like a judge and trusting in the rule of law and rules of evidence. In his world, an accuser has to make his/her case and is not automatically believed. He doesn't inhabit the emotion driven world where things are believed just because reasons and stuff, so to him this is so preposterous that there's no reason to dignify it with the FBI, and stuff.
Or he is thinking like a rapist that understands if the FBI doesnt gather evidence he will skate and be appointed regardless of what cloud hangs over his name.

You will imagine such a cloud no matter what clears him.

How do you provide evidence someone grabbed your ass or your breasts?

Two ways, besides witnesses.

Fingerprints can be lifted and compared to those of the accused.

Second, when you touch something, you leave some of your DNA behind.
In order to get finger prints and DNA wouldnt someone have to start an investigation?

What if you have on gloves?

Damn, what if you weren't there? Children play the games you and your commies are trying to play, grow the fuck up.

What are you talking about? Polish said to get finger prints and DNA for evidence. How do you do that if no one investigates the accusations?

Yep and you come back with a silly "what if", the broad can't even tell them where to look for any evidence.

Its not silly to ask how someone would gather finger print and DNA evidence if they dont have some professional investigators gathering them.

No I am not "mixed up" yet you are getting deeper into the word game chaos. It does not need to be a court of law. in a sense, all kinds of irrational wingnuts are siding with someone who is making an accusation. all innocent people remain innocent until proven guilty even in the public square.
If that was true then millions of people wouldnt think Kav was a rapist right?

Nope. Before these multiple accusations came forth I just thought he was one of the few clean repubs.

Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.
It is revealing that you do not understand the basic tenet of law that the "defendant" is innocent until proven guilty.
No I am not "mixed up" yet you are getting deeper into the word game chaos. It does not need to be a court of law. In a sense, all kinds of irrational wingnuts are siding with someone who is making an accusation. The legal tenet of innocent until proven guilty exists even in the public square.

His name is clear. The FBI background check was clear. Senator McConnell just railed against the false claims against the most qualified USSc nominee ever. McConnell will put Kavanaugh on the USSC.
No his name is not clear. I'm not the only person that thinks he is a rapist.

Why would you think that, there has been no allegation of rape. You're just another dishonest hack that believes the ends justifies the means no need for facts. FU

Yep, thanks for proving your stupidity, equating an alleged quick flash to alleged sexual assault just proves how disingenuous you are. No need to reply, I'm done with you punk.

His name is clear. The FBI background check was clear. Senator McConnell just railed against the false claims against the most qualified USSc nominee ever. McConnell will put Kavanaugh on the USSC.
No his name is not clear. I'm not the only person that thinks he is a rapist.

Yep, thanks for proving your stupidity, equating an alleged quick flash to alleged sexual assault just proves how disingenuous you are. No need to reply, I'm done with you punk.

Youre getting angry I am exposing your faulty logic. Run along and purchase a better argument.

The left has a whole line of Kavanaugh accusers waiting to be revealed one by one. An FBI investigation into the Ford case might clear him on that, but other false accusations are waiting in the wings. Finding people to lie is pretty easy, so far, for example, Ms. Ford hasn't said anything under oath.

Time to just move ahead to a vote on Kavanaugh.

That's because there's no repercussion for the liars, that needs to change NOW! That would include the lying assed senators.

Suppose the Liberals are able to extend the Kavanaugh confirmation past election day and are able to seize the Senate, is there really any point in continuing these "investigations"?

There would be no way in hell that Kavanaugh or anyone else will be confirmed if that were to occur for the remainder of President Trump's 1st term..

But that's what the libs are hoping to do.

You know he tried to do this how?

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

Do you have a link to the FBI statement you're referring to?

Now you want to deny that the FBI has declined to investigate?

I am questioning the veracity of the claim. This would be a background investigation not a criminal investigation. It has to be ordered by the white house. The FBI, as history has proven, would not refuse.

WRONG. A background investigation is what they've already done, ie. "This is what was said, and this is who said it." What you're asking for is for them to investigate whether or not the charges are true, and that's not their job.

The FBI, as history has proven, WOULD refuse, and already has.

The left has a whole line of Kavanaugh accusers waiting to be revealed one by one. An FBI investigation into the Ford case might clear him on that, but other false accusations are waiting in the wings. Finding people to lie is pretty easy, so far, for example, Ms. Ford hasn't said anything under oath.

Time to just move ahead to a vote on Kavanaugh.

That's because there's no repercussion for the liars, that needs to change NOW! That would include the lying assed senators.

Yeah there are repercussions for liars. You can sue them just like Roy Moore and Drumpf said they were going to do but flaked out on taking them to court.

You ever wonder why they claimed they were going to sue them but were too afraid to follow through?

Last edited:

Not a cloud, just a mass of commie ass stench. It usually dissipates in 30-45 days.

Forum List

Back